The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Short Stories written for fun

Christmas Charity

“It’s the most wonderful time… Of the year!” Noel sang as the door in front of her opened.

“Oh hey, Noel and Keith! What a surprise! What’s this about?” Louis asked, puzzled at the ensemble that Noel and Keith are in. They had knocked on his single-room dorm door with Noel all dressed up in a one-piece Santarina dress that showed off way too much legs, a lovely christmas hat and a huge red bag that looked really heavy slung across her boyfriend, Keith’s shoulder, who was in his usual casual wear.

Most definitely a perplexing sight.

“Hi Louis, can we come in? I’d explain what’s going on real quick!” Noel answered.

“Sure~”

“Okay, Christmas is coming and we’d thought that this year, we’d do something special! After all, the spirit of Christmas is the spirit of giving right?” Noel explained. “So… we’re doing a Christmas giveaway!”

“All right, now reach into this red bag with your eyes closed and pick a paper! There are 10 gifts for 10 chosen people like you who we think need some love this Christmas. So here we are giving it! You’re the first one okay?” Noel tattered on, offering a red drawstring bag to the resident whom room they were in.

“What did you get! What did you get!” Noel chattered excitedly as a folded piece of paper was drawn.

“Wait what?! What’s this?!!!!” the Louis exclaimed as he read the note. “Noel to flash you.”

“Oooo, that’s one of the better ones, you lucky guy.” Noel purred. Sliding off her shoulder straps, Noel allowed her red santarina dress to cascade down her curves, revealing her completely naked body to Louis and stepping out of her dress as it touched the floor. Noel even twirled to give Louis a good view of everything.

Louis' jaw fell to the same floor as he stared wide-eyed in disbelief while Noel stripped, in front of Keith no less and exhibited herself.

“Sorry, see no touch Louis. Hope this helps you out later!” Noel stated, before beginning to wear her dress again.

As the couple left his room, Louis was still left dumbfounded at the events that had just unfolded. “Wait, she was wearing nothing else underneath that dress the whole time?! Oh my god!” Louis realised as he began to furiously help himself to mental imagery of Noel, fully naked in his room, fantasizing that she did much more...

“It’s the most wonderful time… Of the year!” Noel sang, again and again the same night.

“Lucky boy, here’s a polaroid picture of me spreading my pussy wide for you. Have fun with it for the rest of the night kay? Merry Christmas~”

“Nice~ Here’s your present. A little hint, it still has my smell on it alright? Bet that will help you out nicely~”

“Hmm, have you ever kissed a girl? Let me show you how it is done k?”

“Oh that’s embarassing, but I bet you’ve fantasized about Keith fucking me. Now with my present you’d actually get to see it on video. Please don’t spread it around kay?”

“Ah! The top prize Miguel! Finally, I’ve been waiting for this. We need a prop for this! Here! Let me put this on for you, it’s the thinnest in the market. Are you still a virgin? Would you like to fuck me naked or should I keep this dress on?”

When the couple had finished giving away every single one of their prepared gifts, they retreated back into Keith’s room. This time, santarina was all his to have, the reward, for the good she had done that night.

“How do you feel babe?” Keith asked as Noel rocked on softly with Keith inside her.

“Fucking horny after what we’ve done, my dear. It was especially hot as you watched me strip, suck and fuck boys too pathetic to get laid themselves.” Noel replied. “Now fuck me hard from behind like Miguel did while the rest of them wank to the memory of me flashing them, making out with them, wanking them, sucking them and fucking them or for the unlucky ones, having to wank to my bra, my panty, their fingers filled with my smell, my nudes and our very nice sex tape.”

“Too bad they will never know it was the same underwear that we fucked in the sex tape that you gave away.” Keith commented as he repositioned himself behind Noel and plunged, “I bet they’ll start looking at you differently from now on.”

“AHHH, Oh my god, they’re gonna think I’m such a slut!” Noel screamed as Keith slammed into her full force.

“Yeah, you’re such a slut. But you already knew that didn’t you?”

Noel did, although she had never fully admitted it to Keith. The truth is, every time she came across or had to interact with one of the boys she had “gifted” that night, they looked at her differently. Their comments and jokes became way too lewd, even for university students, their eyes seemed to strip her every time they looked at her, even if they were talking about serious work.

And Noel knew, she just does, that they were imagining themselves doing nasty things to her as they stared into her eyes.

It usually turned her on like crazy and she would go back and have unrestrained coitus with Keith, sometimes pouncing on him even if he was asleep.

It was truly a life-changing night that gives.
Old 22-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jegi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, more please!
Old 28-10-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stockholm Syndrome

When it finally came to it, I hesitated.

Months of planning, preparation, stalking and this was the moment. The time to strike. There was no one else around, exactly as designed, but I was finding it hard to move.

Ugh, I hate myself sometimes.

Slapping my own cheeks to focus, I moved. With the key I had prepared I unlocked the door that kept me from my prey.

Carefully, silently.

Stepping into a humid cloud, I treaded lightly and closed the door behind myself as quietly as I could. The sound of joyful, oblivious humming and the droning swoosh of falling delighted me.

Everything was about to change though.

A loud “Zippppp” echoed as I ripped across the plastic shower curtain and authoritatively stepped inside. Hot water splashed against my body as I reached out and skin came into contact with skin.

There was a brief struggle, some meaningless yelps. But soon Mae was pinned, wet and fully naked to the wall. The shower head continued to spew its comforting broth when she pleaded for the last time.

“Ian, please…”

We both knew it was not going to work.

Securing Mae’s wrists behind her, I squeezed myself into her as Mae exclaimed at the sudden intrusion. The sensation was simply delightful as I chased for it again and again, ploughing right into the warmth repeatedly with the same finesse.

I hadn’t quite noticed it, but Mae was matching my pace after a while, coming to meet me in the middle as best she could. Any semblance of resistance in her wrists have completely disappeared, instead all efforts were focused below before I completely let loose.

It caught me by surprise when Mae spun around and jumped on me, arms across my neck, legs across my waist as I slammed her back onto the wall. Mae was kissing me all over my face but gasped hard when my fingers dug into her buttcheeks and peeled them apart, coordinating it with a hard slam back into the midst of her.

Mae would later tell me how hard she came from that.

I made Mae clean me up with her mouth after we were done in the shower, which she was more than willing to do and our relationship was never the same after that.

Funny how it all started with a hunch huh?

Mae and I were both staying in the same flat in the same university, along with other housemates. While we each had our own room, there were many shared facilities in the flat such as the couch, the TV, the kitchen space and of course, the toilet.

A few times when I walked past the toilet while Mae was showering, I thought I could hear her playing with herself, deep-throated moans that were obviously being suppressed. However the water was always too loud for any clear indications.

So I started with pinhole cameras. Why risk getting caught by peeping right? A few in her room while she was away, a few in the shower enabled me to know everything I wanted. Mae was a horny bitch despite her good-girl image and her apparently long-distance boyfriend could do nothing to satisfy that.

Somehow after weeks of voyeuring at Mae, I had a nagging suspicion that she wouldn't even resist it if someone had one day overstepped their boundaries with her. Mae had frequent webcam calls with her other half, which usually ended up in her pleasuring herself in front of the camera she knew, and the camera she didn’t. Somehow, you could tell that it wasn’t enough. Especially if you knew she brought along her dildo into the shower to finish herself off better. All this time, I knew she couldn’t see me as I gleefully stared through the lens, but I felt that I had begun to know Mae.

So it was that one fateful evening that happened where all of our housemates were out, leaving the two of us alone which I struck. Life was never the same again.

I started with small steps, unsure of myself initially. But Mae had willingly gone along, each and every tier on the ladder.

It began with simple stuff, like pinching Mae’s ass when we were both alone at the kitchen, asking her to flash her bra at me in little pockets of time when no one else was around. It quickly escalated however, to Mae grinding her butt on my fingers at the couch discreetly while all of our housemates were on the couch watching TV. Turns out she wasn’t wearing any underwear and I could actually feel how wet she was.

Needless to say, it had gotten us both really turned on and eager for a quickie. Unfortunately we could not simply walk into each other’s room for one without arousing suspicions. Instead, I had to come up with the excuse that we were going to get some drinks from the supermarket nearby before coercing Mae into the staircase a few stories higher to release our pent-up frustrations.

With each passing day Mae had grown more audacious and the staircase a few flight of stairs up were becoming our go-to spot. We clearly knew the risks, but if anything it only served to heighten our arousal.

But we never got caught.

In fact, if anything it only emboldened us. We had begun with quick intersections of our privates, our clothes fully on. But I had progressively become more daring.

I would unclasp Mae’s bra as we fucked at the staircase, for better access to her wonderful flesh on one hand, but also to leave it on the floor on the other. Such that it was clear to anyone who chanced upon us what exactly we were up to. From then it evolved into leaving Mae topless, then fully nude, even adding in spanking as we went at each other at the same spot.

It was as if we were dying to get caught, but we were never.

It was then when I had the wickedest of ideas (at least to me).

I told Hector, one of our male housemates and a close friend of mine that I was screwing Mae regularly. But naturally he didn’t believe me for we all knew Mae has a long-distance boyfriend that she is dating. So I told Hector to pay attention to his phone that night and as usual, got Mae right where I wanted her.

Texting Hector to visit the exact location discreetly, my work began. I ensured that Mae was butt naked and even dared her to place all of her clothes half a flight of stairs away from where we were. We quickly got into action, facing Mae away from where I think Hector would come into the picture while I kept a look-out.

Expectedly, I soon see the shape of a familiar figure creeping upwards towards us, until Hector’s eyes could clearly see both of us in unmistakable. I gave Hector a wink and leaned forward to whisper in Mae’s ears, “I think Hector just spotted us.”

“Uhh... unnnhh? What? Oh my god! Fuck!” Mae replied in a panicked whisper. But her body was honest. She had squeezed me tight at the realization of how her slutty persona has been exposed.

“Should… Ohhh, should we… unhhh, stop?” Mae asked mildly, putting up a token resistance.

I just simply pounded away until I came, leaving Mae panting at the wall when we were done.

We retreated back to our individual rooms, Hector smart enough to know that he should leave before Mae and I were done. I was just texting Hector about the craziness of the whole affair, appraising Mae’s figure and sexual prowess when I received a video call request from Mae.

When I picked it up, Mae explained how hot it was to have someone watch as she had sex and she wanted to try it again as she webcam called her boyfriend. So there I was, watching Mae talk slutty to her boyfriend and fingering herself for her boyfriend, but also secretly for me, as her computer camera, her phone camera and the cameras I installed in her room all stared at her wide open thighs and dipping fingers.

It was a tiring night for me as I just had to blow my second load at such a sight.

Word quickly spread and it wasn’t long before every single male living in our same flat knew about what Hector had seen. In fact, I had even made a pact with the guys that the next time they will all be invited to watch. The thought of seeing Ms. Prim & Proper’s tits was already enough to drive them crazy, let alone the sight of Mae bonked senseless without her knowledge.

In the interim, Mae complained to me about how the male housemates in our flat were becoming especially crude to her, asking questions jokingly that they wouldn’t have usually.

“Mae, what’s your cup size ah?”
“Eh what’s your favorite sex position?”
“Do you like G-strings or not?”
“How often do you masturbate one ah?”
"Send me your nudes can?"
"Have you tried webcam sex ah? Your boyfriend long distance one right"

Mae naturally deflected the questions one way or another, but the increased frequency seemed to have bothered her a little.

Nevertheless, we soon found ourselves back at the staircase. As Mae rode me reverse-cowgirl, I told her that this time, all of the guys will be watching, so Mae will have to put on the blindfold I prepared.

“I can’t wait.” Mae replied, hiding a snicker. Front-facing the flight of stairs as she rode me with the blindfold on.

“They’re here. They’re watching your slutty pussy” I whispered in Mae’s ears.

“Fuck me harder, fuck me!” Mae purred between ragged breaths. She rode me at an unrelenting pace as I kneaded her breast from the back with one hand and spread her pussy lips wider for a better view with the other.

We finished in doggy. Loud and unrestrained, Mae's jaw was wide apart as moans gushed true from within at each entry. Her knockers clapped in wild rhythm to the delight of our audience. Mae's crescendo heightened with the knowledge.

Sadly, there was no further opportunity to push Mae's boundaries further. While it was clear she enjoyed the trysts as much as I did, her priority was clear the second she found out that her boyfriend was shifting back to Singapore.

I never knew what happened to her after she moved out to live with her boyfriend, but nonetheless I was lauded the legend by those present that fateful night for the gift that no money could buy them.
Old 20-11-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

The Unexpected Discovery

I should have known better than this.

Well, hindsight is a real bitch, and apparently, so am I. At least to the multiple men using me right now.

It all started one fine night when I was riding on so much endorphins I could have agreed to anything. I was naked from the waist down, an amateur tongue belonging to my latest boyfriend darting around somewhat randomly down below as I arched my back for easier access in his hostel room. I love getting eaten out, especially with how rarely it occurs. If anything, the kneading action on my boobs only served to further heighten my arousal.

"Wanna try something kinky?" He suggested, when he began to slow and tire. It didn't help that I was close but seemingly never able to cross the edge with his attempts alone.

"Sureeeee…" I growled, eager to take things much further that night. "What do you have in mind?"

Leaving the safe confines of his room was what he had in mind. I've had my reservations, but honestly I wasn't thinking straight that night any longer. Which explains how we found ourselves bonking in a male toilet cubicle at his floor, in the middle of the night.

I could barely contain my excitement about the act however.

In fact, the urge to moan was so overwhelming that I had to shut myself up by plastering my lips onto his. My fingers clawing for his face as his fingers dug deeper into my skin.

"UHHHH!!!" I let out a fervid groan towards the ceiling when I pulled myself away from my boyfriend's wretched mouth, stuffing his head into my cleavage instead.

His mouth quickly located a nipple and went at it like all men born knew.

But it was at this moment horror took over pleasure.

For this was when I noticed multiple phones perched on outstretched hands pointing at us from the adjacent cubicles.

In short, we were busted. Yet instead of exposing our kinky deed straightaway, we were being taped since god-knows-when. I'll admit that I was too engrossed to hear anything, but I thought we were sufficiently quiet.

Apparently inadequately so.

Quickly getting dressed and at a loss, we tried to play it cool and walk it off. But it was to no one's surprise that that didn't work out.

"Going somewhere?" They taunted as my cheeks flushed crimson. Fear spiralled in my head and took over all forms of embarrassment as I tried to think of all the scenarios this could play out.

Thankfully, my boyfriend shoved me protectively behind him, a barrier between their malicious intent and me. It also helped that I wasn't reminding myself that a bunch of strangers had just seen me naked and fucked, but the odds weren't looking good for me…

"Lady, you've made us really horny. I think you should be responsible for that. As for your male companion, well he's free to watch or leave, but you're not leaving until we're done."

They relocated me to a shower cubicle. And my now ex-boyfriend decided I was no longer worth fighting for. I really wasn't sure at that moment if I would have preferred that he stayed and watched what was to happen or leave like he did.

What I was sure was that I did not enjoy the rest of the evening at all. I felt alone, helpless and vulnerable as they roughly stripped, ransacked and humiliated me. They had used me, filmed me and sullied me.

To put it bluntly, I had never had sex with more than one guy at a time, and it was always by choice. That night they came at me together, and I had no say. I was choked, I was forced, I gagged and I was left drenched with regrets and whatever bodily fluids they deem fit to issue one and in me.

Worse, they had demanded that I be back the next night, same place same time when they were finally done with me. They didn't even bother to threaten me.

Scrambling back home with my non-existent dignity, I was incapable of thoughts as I crashed onto my bed, weeping.

I did not even bother contacting the now ex-boyfriend who landed me in the hot mess.

The next night I was back at where I was wanted. This time they were prepared, more so that I could have expected.

I was expecting to service and pleasure men, yet I was the one being pleasured.

Hands bound behind my back with a cable tie, I was ball-gagged and stuffed with a wall dildo while vibrators were applied to my erogenous areas. Multiple men holding vibrators and applying them to my clitoris, my nipples made it an intensely pleasurable experience and I felt my knees buckling ever so often as I screamed into my ball gag. My wretched face was torn with pleasure, drool uncontrollably hanging in threads as I panted.

My captors were clearly enjoying it.

As much as I hated it, so was I.

I later found out that they have learnt this from Japanese porn, where captors often tie up and assault the pornstar with vibrators until all she could do was cum helplessly and repeatedly. It was a fairly accurate representation of what had happened to me.

They nevertheless used me like the sex slave I was afterwards though, ploughing and plunging as they please in the same shower cubicle.

The third night I showed up, my mind insisted that I was an unwilling partner, my loins indicating otherwise. They had ready a butt-plug ready for me this time.

I was no lover of theirs, so they spared no loving words, no endearment of any kind. But the sex was intense and I secretly loved it. Every night it was multiple men and every night they seemed to have something new for me.

We quickly moved to anal, to costumes, even light bondage, but I was quickly starting to enjoy these men's company.

I later learned that the whole idea was akin to what was known as a "gloryhole", except the men using me were in the same cubicle as I am, I could see their faces and they were largely the same people. The fact that I'm the whore was no different however.

I began to look forward to these late-hour sessions. I started to learn what each of them loved the most and pleasured them in those specific ways. I took pride in knowing where and how exactly I should suck on each of their individual penises.

I began to work out in the gym so I could look good for them. I began putting on more make-up, like bright red fuckable lipstick and clothes to better show off my figure so I could enhance their pleasure. It didn't matter to me the clothes were gonna be stripped off, the make-up was gonna be smudged anyway. Everything just so they would love me as their plaything.

They also explored my body in ways I would have never imagined. They have made me experience things I've never knew was possible and honestly knew my body better than any boyfriend that I ever had. At the end of the day, I have to admit, the pleasure was undeniable and I always want more.

I was their slut and I loved it.
Old 20-11-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 4
Vigor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVigor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More like a long story, but still appreciate it. Cheers buddy
Old 21-11-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
CafeDean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, please continue.
Old 09-12-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Easy

"Layla, areee you.. druuunk already?" Katie asked, her words slurring as they both had quite a bit to drink.

"I'mmm fine, let's get wasted tonight whoooo!!!" Layla replied, getting up to adjust the orange material of her bikini bottom, which was irritatingly becoming a G-string against her will, before strutting around in drunken stupor.

Katie for her part simply folded over on the table, laying her head on the back of her arms.

"Weakkkk~" Layla boo-ed.

Checking herself out in the bathroom mirror, Layla decided that she was still a fucking beauty, and Katie's idea to doll up and get wasted in a beach club was the best decision they have embarked upon. Especially since the break-up that threw Layla's self-worth into the gutter and swept it all away.

"I'm still a fucking hot bitch. Stupid fucking loser." Layla thought.

So she took a selfie and posted it on Instagram.

"Beach day, bitches!"

*wolf whistles

"Hey there gorgeous!" Layla heard someone call out. Layla was treading unsteadily on the journey back from the loo to where Katie was, when she turned to look at where the unsolicited compliment came from.

"You're stunningly, beautiful lady, wanna hang out with us and have some fun?" Called out a young man from the driver seat of a grey Toyota.

"Damn right I am fellas" Layla replied, boarding their vehicle and introducing herself.

There were three men on the Toyota, so Layla joined them in the backseat. Damned if they weren't all fine looking. They made Layla feel desired with their lustful leers as their eyes stripped Layla bare.

Layla would have felt insulted perhaps on any other day at the catcalling she just received. But today she felt different, Layla was aroused. The tension in the air was electric and only broken when the driver called out "C'mon Layla, we wanna show you something..." and drove away.

Layla was wet with anticipation, she had never been in a situation like this, with three male strangers who she just met and whose names she hasn't gotten heading to an unknown location.

"You're gorgeous Layla, wanna show us your tits?" The guy sitting next to her asked. Layla was just going to have to call him backseat.

"Fuck yes" Layla purred. She could tell all eyes were on her and it was a fucking aphrodisiac. Pulling up the bottom of the cups of her black bikini upwards, Layla's C-cup boobs hung in anticipatory tension, before bouncing down in full release to silent wows of her crowd.

"Lemme help you with that" the guy next to Layla said, untying the knot of her bikini top and helping her strip fully.

"Nice rack Layla" the driver called out.

"Wanna show us your ass?" Shotgun asked.

"Thought you'll never ask" Layla replied, turning around and getting on her knees on the seat so the guys can all stare at her proud butt.

"Wanna see my pussy too?" Layla teased, bunching up her orange bottoms so that they formed just a slit, before pushing it aside to reveal her glistening pussy.

A yearning pussy that hasn't been touched by the opposite gender in weeks.

"Oh fucking Layla" backseat exclaimed and dived into her pussy, licking it like fresh honey from the hive, eliciting excited moans from Layla as the others watched.

Helping Layla fully out of her attire, Layla was laid butt-naked at the backseat as her pussy was spread and attacked.

"Yessss!!! Yesss!" Layla moaned in ecstasy. She has never been licked down below before, so the sensation was new and weird but extremely erotic to her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck yes, YESSS" Layla growled when shotgun took out his phone and snapped a picture of the action behind.

"Tak… take one using my... my phone too. Oh FUCK! Just take more and… and send me later. I'm gonna send it to my idiot ex-boyfriend." Layla sputtered in between moans.

"Happy to be of service milady" shotgun snickered.

"Now darling, would you be a dear and fuck me already? Or should I suck your cock first...?" Layla said, using her best stripper impression.

Layla's mouth was used first, and pictures were continued to be taken, with Layla consciously and consentingly posing for the shots.

At a red light, shotgun got out of his seat. Opening the rear passenger door wide open, shotgun allowed the sight of Layla sucking dick completely naked to be seen by anyone on the sidewalk, before joining in the assault himself.

"No no, me first" backseat said, turning Layla around so she could suck shotgun off while backseat buried himself in Layla.

Round and round the vehicle circled the beach, and round and round the three took their turns in Layla, whoever had just finished taking over the driving duties.

When the Toyota finally did its last round, they were all spent. Layla just had her brains fucked out, her phone tons of missed calls from Katie and newly filled with photos of her sexcapade.

"Call me again when you guys wanna have fun! Maybe I'll bring my bestie along" Layla said as she regained her senses.

Layla has never felt more wanted and invigorated. Her confidence was through the roof as she disembarked the vehicle, hitting send on a picture of her getting jizzed on in the backseat of an unknown car to her ex-boyfriend.

"This could be you" was all it read.
Old 10-12-2020, 01:59 AM
Samster

egor89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and please continue
Old 18-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
HappyCow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short and sweet! Support you bro!
Old 21-12-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
SinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping with popcorn for next chapter
Old 24-12-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Honey and money

There’s a saying that there is much of women’s money to earn, but it is men’s money that is easy to earn. Kelly agrees wholeheartedly. After all, she has been operating the little, same scheme for a little more than a year and the returns are astronomical.

So much so that Kelly knows she could quit anytime, but why waste the opportunity to earn even more?

The scheme is straightforward. Kelly would utilise her killer features, young body and make herself an irresistible target. Snowy white skin, a subtle cleavage and a striking slit up the side of a body-hugging dress is usually her armor of choice.

Whether it is a club, pub or bar, it doesn’t really matter. What matters is sharp eyes and honed skills. The targets were clear. Relatively well-to-do married men. Car keys, watches, belts were some of Kelly’s biggest clues. A band on the finger usually seals the deal. All that’s left is for the fish to bite the bait.

While there may be some slow nights and some incredible devoted men, more often than not Kelly succeeds, pretending to be a little drunk and suggesting the nearby hotel.

Once in, Kelly bides her time, giving and taking, making it interesting for both parties. The count-down timer was 8 minutes. And how Kelly chooses to spend it is entirely up to her. Some patient men would be willing to take a shower first, and the 8 minutes can easily be taken up. Other more impatient will require more effort from Kelly, a little dance, a little stripping so that Kelly doesn’t have to give much ground.

At the end of the 8 minutes, the deal was done. Two men, Kelly’s partners-in-crime, enter the room, start taking pictures of what often is a half-naked couple caught in the middle of foreplay. A “distressed” Kelly may decide to cry, but an exchange of credit card details later, Kelly and her partners are often 5-digits (or more) richer, with commission due to the venue.

This time it was no different. The target was a suave man, wearing all black from head to toe. He sported a rose gold Cartier watch, LV belt and silver cufflinks. For someone in his mid-40s, he was surprisingly slim, without a hint of beer belly that troubled many men of that age. To Kelly’s delight, he was courteous and humorous, and Kelly genuinely had a good time flirting with him and convincing him to bring her somewhere private.

In the same hotel, the room given was 312, not too far from where her associates usually operate out from. The suave man was not keen to take a shower first, but instead put in the effort to seduce Kelly. Playing with Kelly’s hair, putting light kisses along her neck, Kelly knew despite everything, she would probably enjoy the next 8 minutes.

On her part, Kelly reciprocated the advances with touches of her own. After all, she had to play her role and get somewhat undressed as the 8 minutes ticked away anyway. Unlike most men she had come across however, her target seemed a perfect gentleman, unhurried in this carnal dance.

When their tongues finally met, Kelly was surprised to find herself wet with arousal. Having done the same routine so many times, she had more or less already grown accustomed to what was to come, and had little expectation of the exchange.

Snap!

“Oh crap!” Kelly thought, as her bra came undone. She got too engrossed and forgot to maintain the pace! It was certainly a step that few have ever reached, and usually through rough manhandling rather than soft seduction.

“Naughty naughty~” Kelly cooed endearingly, as she pulled away and held protectively onto the bra cups that had come loose with her left arm. The 8 minutes should have been up by now and Kelly began to wonder if there was something amiss.

Nonetheless, Kelly kept her cool and transitioned into a striptease, back-facing her target to peel off her bra in the slowest way possible, 1 strap at a time and teasingly measured. Kelly wished time could speed up, but with no luck, she reluctantly tossed her bra away, her protective arm right back across her modest breasts.

Kelly went back to her target for another teasing light kiss when the door finally burst open.

As scripted, two men each carrying a DSLR and a phone rushed into the room and began snapping away at the scene. Victory secured, Kelly acted in distress for the cameras, before reaching for her clothes and dressing backup as the shutters and flashes stopped.

It was only then Kelly noticed something most peculiar. Her target was not at all shocked and panicked like every other man was under identical circumstances. Instead, he remained where he was until the action stopped. Before saying “Surprise!” to Kelly.

It was Kelly’s turn to be astonished. She had now realised that the DSLR and camera wielding men were in fact not her associates. In fact, they appeared to be under the target’s command instead.

“My dear naive Kelly, how many times do you think you can pull off the same shit in the exact same manner?” the suave man asked, amused by Kelly’s stunned reaction.

“Would you please lock the door, my friend. I have unfinished business with my sweet, young lady here.” he calmly stated.

The sound of the locks kicking into place was the loudest sound Kelly had ever heard in her life. She knew it had just sealed her fate...

Two weeks later, Kelly found herself in the same black killer dress, her modus operandi unchanged. The only difference is that this time, the money no longer went to her coffers, but to those that had foiled her plan and made it their own.
Old 24-12-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
yeoluckluck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update. So Kelly now has to fuck instead of strip?
Old 25-12-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Vrux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long or short, I enjoy reading your stories
Old 25-12-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Bramakini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing your story, I enjoyed reading and hope there's more to it.
Old 26-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i also have a story with a girl in sugabook that i plan to share out. because many people think we are in abnormal relationship buat at last we get into marriage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1