The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 20-09-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
pohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Any bros know which spa open after 12am?
Old 20-09-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went down to one of the spa in Yishun...not Jx spa...took the 1hr package @$60. Was assigned randomly to a milf, slim, probably small b (from outside), face wise about 6.5/10...can't really see properly with mask...went in to the room, took a quick shower and waited for the masseuse to come in...then she came in while I was adjusting my little brother in front of her...told to lie down...then told her my inner thigh a bit sore due to
cycling...she began to massage that area, that's when I also try to adjust my dick to face down near the inner thigh...surprisingly she knew and she continued to massage the inner thigh and sometimes brushing against the dick...it turned hardened and the feeling became intense as the hand was competing against the dick as who will withstand...finally I gave up trying and placed my dick in open position so she can actually stroke it ..and she did with five fingers holding it and then opening the fingers, brushing against the head...told her just jerk me off and she agreed...I can feel her excitement of holding on to a hardened cock and see the sperm oozed out from the tip...left a happy man...with standard charges....

Brother can share contact?
Old 20-09-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

J* Spa last time got 1 girl think call Anna previously from kovan and back then she was called lucky. Anyone know where she go can pm me? Missed her ah
Old 20-09-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lobbydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
J* Spa last time got 1 girl think call Anna previously from kovan and back then she was called lucky. Anyone know where she go can pm me? Missed her ah
Anna should be back with J*
Old 21-09-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Supermaria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Just came back from a not so ordinary massage outing in Yishun.
Competition is tough in the area and most ML are not doing so well in business.

She is 1 of the great cock teasers which I had visited before.
Since she was complaining to me that business was not so good now while chit chatting during the massage, I counter offer her the GQ and lured her with an additional 3 red note on top of the usual 1 blue one, to not just tease my cock but to give my cock a warm mouth wash too.
She cheekily rejected at first and flick her fingers to hit my cock tip, though slight painful but it run an electrifying short of shiokness down the blood-filled cock... 🤩 🤩

Anyway, the notes still speak louder than dignity to let the ML relent and abide to giving my cock a warm mouth wash.... eventually, the naughty me, hold her head hard with both hands before ejaculation, managed to spray some protein into her mouth, as she forced her head up and hit me cock head again...😁 😁 for cummings in her mouth without warning her. 😜
She spit the protein into the towel and rush outside to wash up before returning to clean me up with a small wet towel. She flicks her fingers to hit my cock tip a few times while cleaning my cock. The electrifying shiokness is not easy to describe with words.

Left the place walking with jelly legs, a little swollen cock head 🤣 and a lighter wallet in the pocket.

Hope that everyone had a Wonderful Sunday.
Have a wonderful Sunday to you too
Old 21-09-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
Blessed83 Blessed83

Out to J* spa. Opt for chinese massage $56, then xiao2 vietnam came in toucn the area, i lose to it, upgrade to $89 hot oil massage, so shiok sia.
$89 + $50. Can full roam, she told me next time take $89 straigtht then can upstair room. Got better plan with next session. Any better girls to recommend?
Old 21-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bubuking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Since she was complaining to me that business was not so good now while chit chatting during the massage, I counter offer her the GQ and lured her with an additional 3 red note on top of the usual 1 blue one, to not just tease my cock but to give my cock a warm mouth wash too.
She cheekily rejected at first and flick her fingers to hit my cock tip, though slight painful but it run an electrifying short of shiokness down the blood-filled cock... 🤩 🤩

Anyway, the notes still speak louder than dignity to let the ML relent and abide to giving my cock a warm mouth wash.... eventually, the naughty me, hold her head hard with both hands before ejaculation, managed to spray some protein into her mouth, as she forced her head up and hit me cock head again...😁 😁 for cummings in her mouth without warning her. 😜
She spit the protein into the towel and rush outside to wash up before returning to clean me up with a small wet towel. She flicks her fingers to hit my cock tip a few times while cleaning my cock. The electrifying shiokness is not easy to describe with words.

Left the place walking with jelly legs, a little swollen cock head 🤣 and a lighter wallet in the pocket.

bro mind share contact
Old 21-09-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro mind sharing contact thanks.
Old 21-09-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hi bro mind sharing.
Old 22-09-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
supermarioo is one of the Best!supermarioo is one of the Best!supermarioo is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hi bro, can share? I near someone near by place. Haha.
Old 24-09-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 15
yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Can share tq
Old 25-09-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
stonecold888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro... can share?
Old 25-09-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Can share bro
Old 26-09-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

Happened to passby yishun and come across this small massage outlet at L2.

Opted for 1.5 hours or traditional massage at $70. No hard selling... Traditional massage basically is towel massage folo by oil massage.

Massage was good in fact. I felt really good and sore when she got the right knots. Went by and when left with 20mins, flipped over. She asked if want to try "Baoyang" for an additional $39. I out of curiosity said OK.

All hell breaks loose... For that $39 more... I was teased for the whole of 20mins... And finally succumbed to a really intense explosion because she really did a great HJ. Autoroam can, but only top. Tried go South but she says cannot. So I respected her.

All in all, 1.5hours and left a happy man, $109nett.btw, not for syt lover. Milf but won't reject kind.

Rtm?? Hell yes.

Pm me if you have any to exchange.
Old 26-09-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Underdogmetro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Happened to passby yishun and come across this small massage outlet at L2.

Opted for 1.5 hours or traditional massage at $70. No hard selling... Traditional massage basically is towel massage folo by oil massage.

Massage was good in fact. I felt really good and sore when she got the right knots. Went by and when left with 20mins, flipped over. She asked if want to try "Baoyang" for an additional $39. I out of curiosity said OK.

All hell breaks loose... For that $39 more... I was teased for the whole of 20mins... And finally succumbed to a really intense explosion because she really did a great HJ. Autoroam can, but only top. Tried go South but she says cannot. So I respected her.

All in all, 1.5hours and left a happy man, $109nett.btw, not for syt lover. Milf but won't reject kind.

Rtm?? Hell yes.

Pm me if you have any to exchange.
Share location
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1