The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 21-07-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakster88 View Post
After doing the deed she offered me a drink from her fridge and asked my whereabouts. Overall friendly experience. I just want to confirm that if this was really the Ivy the bros are talking about.

Chop and confirm this is indeed Ivy..
Old 21-07-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I was reading Ivy location directions and yesterday went to JSP. When I entered the L4 shop (facing toilet Infront of pub) there was a lady who asked which service I want. I asked her name then she said she's Jenny. But from the looks the bros have described she had nice ass. I told her I am looking for Ivy. Then she smiled and said she's Ivy and she's sometimes using the name Jenny. Is that true?

She asked what services I want and my budget.

Started action with BJ (because I told her to use cap) then cat bath and all. Then she asked which style I prefer missionary or doggy. I said doggy because her ass is nice to watch.
After doing the deed she offered me a drink from her fridge and asked my whereabouts. Overall friendly experience. I just want to confirm that if this was really the Ivy the bros are talking about.

Also, may I know where the Linda shop is? I would like to give her a try as well but unable to locate her place. Thanks.
Yeah Ivy's ass is nice. But why cap during BJ? Sorry but your story a bit sus cos MLs won't be so upfront until the massage is finished. Anyway good FR

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 21-07-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was reading Ivy location directions and yesterday went to JSP. When I entered the L4 shop (facing toilet Infront of pub) there was a lady who asked which service I want. I asked her name then she said she's Jenny. But from the looks the bros have described she had nice ass. I told her I am looking for Ivy. Then she smiled and said she's Ivy and she's sometimes using the name Jenny. Is that true?

She asked
what services I want and my budget.

Started action with BJ (because I told her to use cap) then cat bath and all. Then she asked which style I prefer missionary or doggy. I said doggy because her ass is nice to watch.

Also, may I know where the Linda shop is? I would like to give her a try as well but unable to locate her place. Thanks.
First time I have heard of Ivy using the name Jenny 🤔
But you are right that she has a nice ass.
Old 21-07-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Ivy have short blond hair
Old 22-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
Ivy have short blond hair
Yes bro. I know who Ivy is. I have known her since the days when she was a lot slimmer in 2018. It is just that I have never heard her use the name Jenny.
Old 22-07-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

She asked what services I want and my budget.

Also, Ivy does not ask what services you want when you directly enter your place. She will massage you first and when you turn over will ask you the GQ.

In any case, from what I know now, she pics and chooses her customers. Some bros she will only give handjob and BJ, no FJ.
Old 22-07-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Funny thing I saw a few days back. More strange than funny.

I walked past the unit that Angie uses (the corner unit near the Buddha shop) and saw the door wide open. There was Angie sitting in a chair by the door and she was "dressed" in the outfit that most ladies do when they go for haircut. You know, the gown and some shower cap on the head.

Strange right? But then again, I seldom see her sitting in that chair in the alley-way next to the entrance to L4
Old 22-07-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
yeah she likes to be banged doggie style with her on all four..
Old 23-07-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Funny thing I saw a few days back. More strange than funny.

I walked past the unit that Angie uses (the corner unit near the Buddha shop) and saw the door wide open. There was Angie sitting in a chair by the door and she was "dressed" in the outfit that most ladies do when they go for haircut. You know, the gown and some shower cap on the head.

Strange right? But then again, I seldom see her sitting in that chair in the alley-way next to the entrance to L4
Probably she was getting a hair cut and wash? Self service?
Old 23-07-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Probably she was getting a hair cut and wash? Self service?
I think it is more a case of trying to pass off the premises as a legit hairdressing salon so as to defer all suspicions from passerby
Old 23-07-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
yeah she likes to be banged doggie style with her on all four..
For real? I wanted to try her actually but I wasn't sure if it was ivy and heard that her pussy is smelly. So I had to pass.

What are your thoughts?
Old 23-07-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
For real? I wanted to try her actually but I wasn't sure if it was ivy and heard that her pussy is smelly. So I had to pass.

What are your thoughts?
i can't speak for the others but those times that i had tried never encounter any smelly pussy..only thing i didn't like was the strong smell of perfume in the room which tends to linger on your clothing..
Old 23-07-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 15
zeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do not encounter any pussy smelly before honestly. But I do noticed Ivy is quite hygene conscious, and she is very friendly as well.

Quote:

What are your thoughts?
Old 24-07-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeek_fon View Post
Do not encounter any pussy smelly before honestly. But I do noticed Ivy is quite hygene conscious, and she is very friendly as well.
Might be the wrong area. Ivy area is near Irene (yellow wall ) right ? Short hair.
Old 24-07-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 15
zeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Never noticed the wall colour though. Her hair length is touching shoulder length. Don't know if she has any haircut or has her hair has lengthened.

Quote:
Might be the wrong area. Ivy area is near Irene (yellow wall ) right ? Short hair.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1