The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 30-08-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Any new carparks to explore? Looking at this weekend to do it
Old 31-08-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
boycotting cinemas .... wont know when ur ass will sit on spurn laden seat ... yucks
no need la..i pretty sure most peiple are civil minded enuf to ask their gal to cim and swallow..at least thats wat i do to my ex gfs when we have fun inside the cinema
Old 31-08-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
myluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
Yes, the staff can see what you are doing. Unless you overdo it like exposing parts of your body or doing obvious actions like FJ, they usually just close one eye.
They quietly watch and PCC, don't bother to disturb
Old 31-08-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
When did they start monitoring? Is this a recent thing? I had HJ and BJs in cinemas like 15-20 years ago but no such courtesy signals? Or does it mean people are just watching a good show from their own seats :x
Started many years ago. I think they have a limit to what can and what cannot do. HJ and BJ should be ok as long as not exposed or not visible. Sex is no.
Old 01-09-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Started many years ago. I think they have a limit to what can and what cannot do. HJ and BJ should be ok as long as not exposed or not visible. Sex is no.
Maybe. Recently got fb to squat in front of my seat n bj as I watch movie n cim. Nobody come disturb. We seated corner, cinema only 4 to 5 people including us.
Old 01-09-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Maybe. Recently got fb to squat in front of my seat n bj as I watch movie n cim. Nobody come disturb. We seated corner, cinema only 4 to 5 people including us.
Late night movie? Usually late night movie less strict. Maybe no one to monitor the camera at night.

I remember some years back with my gf seated at corner. Gf wore a white spag top and I removed her bra. We were hanky panky halfway when the movie ended. She tried to wear back her bra but the lights switched on. People started to walk up and she couldn't wear her bra. We waited until most people left before we leave and keep her bra inside my jeans. When we exited the cinema and reach the tickets counter, I noticed a few people looking at her. Her top was too translucent and can see her nipples.
Old 02-09-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Late night movie? Usually late night movie less strict. Maybe no one to monitor the camera at night.

I remember some years back with my gf seated at corner. Gf wore a white spag top and I removed her bra. We were hanky panky halfway when the movie ended. She tried to wear back her bra but the lights switched on. People started to walk up and she couldn't wear her bra. We waited until most people left before we leave and keep her bra inside my jeans. When we exited the cinema and reach the tickets counter, I noticed a few people looking at her. Her top was too translucent and can see her nipples.

Interesting share. Mine was not a late night but morning show. Around 11am.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Any recommendations for carpark to have some fun? Used to head to Pr but wish to have a new place.. pm and share w me if possible. TIA
Old 03-09-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nough View Post
Any recommendations for carpark to have some fun? Used to head to Pr but wish to have a new place.. pm and share w me if possible. TIA
Bro if very late at night , I recommend 2 venues, the open carpark before entering to Labrador park’s carpark. 2nd place the open carpark at kallang stadium.
Old 03-09-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
AnitaAnak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Bro if very late at night , I recommend 2 venues, the open carpark before entering to Labrador park’s carpark. 2nd place the open carpark at kallang stadium.
Seen a few times at Labrador before
Old 04-09-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Any bros at bishan park carpark? Pm
Old 04-09-2022, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Talk about the toilet and cinema.

There was once, mid-way through a boring movie, my FB and I got horny and decided to leave the cinema and get a quickie.

It is one of those cinemas where the toilet is outside the cinema, so we sneak into the female restroom and do a quickie.

When we finished then, we realized what trouble we were in; there were like seven cinemas sharing the same toilet, and the movie ended one after another; you can imagine how busy the bathroom was.

There was a queue outside for four cubicles that went all the way until outside the restroom.

What would you do if you were in my shoes?
Old 04-09-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
wah, maybe hj i also not caught ba..

only remembered during F7 or 8, with my ex and she got horny, so panties off and fingering her fast & furious ;P pity she wasn't that whore-ish to pounce on me or return the favour w her holes, but my whole hand was wet (not forgetting whole batch of tissues).

sadly, is a ex now she was kinky.
Old 05-09-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
AnitaAnak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nough View Post
Any bros at bishan park carpark? Pm
Watchers welcome?
Old 06-09-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 15
Scandiacus is a glorious beacon of lightScandiacus is a glorious beacon of lightScandiacus is a glorious beacon of lightScandiacus is a glorious beacon of lightScandiacus is a glorious beacon of light

You guys adventurous enough to try such rooms?

https://www.shout.sg/netflix-chill-i...nding-machine/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1