The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
$100 hj cannot zhut zhut, she told me no such price as $50. I do not want to waste time with here as I have it elsewhere. $50 with zhut zhut and roaming. It's all up to you bros out there to either want to be a carrot head and support or send a signal to them that we are the KINGS. We command the price. Without our patronize, you will have to lan lan close shop
There are too many roberts around who are still willing to pay this $68/88+$100 bs. Luckily for the wiser cheongsters we still have our $50 hj + zhut zhut playgrounds.

Protect your playground guys
Old 20-09-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
$100 hj cannot zhut zhut, she told me no such price as $50. I do not want to waste time with here as I have it elsewhere. $50 with zhut zhut and roaming. It's all up to you bros out there to either want to be a carrot head and support or send a signal to them that we are the KINGS. We command the price. Without our patronize, you will have to lan lan close shop
The ml said the same thing, nowadays hj no more 50, minum 80-100. What a joke. Limpeh 100 still can get fj today. This is a spa run by an ang pai btw.. so maybe she see she got pricing power.
Old 20-09-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
The ml said the same thing, nowadays hj no more 50, minum 80-100. What a joke. Limpeh 100 still can get fj today. This is a spa run by an ang pai btw.. so maybe she see she got pricing power.
Yup...the price should be set by us. Without us patronising them, they can go and eat grass. So please...always bear in mind. We consumer is KING and have the power. Don' be like a moron and suck up and be a slave to them!
Old 22-09-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgBoy86 View Post
There are too many roberts around who are still willing to pay this $68/88+$100 bs.
contributing to ml to buy Iphone14

Quote:
Yup...the price should be set by us. Without us patronising them, they can go and eat grass.
many ml no eat grass but alot wc moment unboxing Iphone14.
Old 22-09-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Certainly. One ML that i visit from time to time recently offered me body 2 body and boob fck for $100. I just politely declined. But it annoyed me when she keep trying to sell. Just tell her wallet hurts lately if I take that pkg then cannot visit her too often

Some ml really too naive thinking that we can't afford, but i was too polite to tell her $100 is actually not worth such service, when can get FJ at that price. Once talk about money all gfe gone despite her best effort to restore it.

$100 for FJ, everything also bao and more once the ml is turned on ..hahah. What is body 2 body??
Old 22-09-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I am ok with 58 or 68 for an hr of massage.The extras should be 50 with extra tip of 30 if more is given such as touching before or stripping bare
Old 22-09-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

if massage is 50. B2b, hj, lick, finger, pant and panties down = 100, still acceptable for me.
Old 22-09-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
U must be regular … others mostly ask for crazy price
If $88+$100 for hj, i would rather $150 go for fj. Everything bare.

There is some ml is $58/hr, ask $50 hj w top roam, i think this rate I still can accept.
Old 22-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Once start to bargain all GFE drop liao ... I will not go unless know the affordable price
Old 23-09-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

YES correct.
recent I ask a milf shut up when she blah blah on inflation, double then people salaries not double too...ktvs spas...remember we can control tips, the problem is all men in SG not united. Anyway that milf then Guai Guai serve me good good and she just get what I pay her. when uncle Steven show black face ,girls better obey old uncle me, it always work maybe cos of my scar face and tattoos but I not gangster but they think I am old jianghu beng LOL
Anyway $50 hj autoroam, $80 bj, $100 fj are still the standard. I pay nothing more ...bros who know the game know well..don't let girls climb over your head

Quote:
Yup...the price should be set by us. Without us patronising them, they can go and eat grass. So please...always bear in mind. We consumer is KING and have the power. Don' be like a moron and suck up and be a slave to them!
Old 23-09-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by playben View Post
YES correct.
recent I ask a milf shut up when she blah blah on inflation, double then people salaries not double too...ktvs spas...remember we can control tips, the problem is all men in SG not united. Anyway that milf then Guai Guai serve me good good and she just get what I pay her. when uncle Steven show black face ,girls better obey old uncle me, it always work maybe cos of my scar face and tattoos but I not gangster but they think I am old jianghu beng LOL
Anyway $50 hj autoroam, $80 bj, $100 fj are still the standard. I pay nothing more ...bros who know the game know well..don't let girls climb over your head
Nice...that's the way to go bro! Btw if u dun mind..can share the milf $50 hj autoroam? 😆
Old 23-09-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

tat y nowadays i always.back to AMK with my regular..if u read the amk kaki u will know so worth it. 50 plus 50 with aeroplane style. can drink milk too..LOL
Old 25-09-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

I also found one in Bishan also st 50+50
https://sbfsg.org/showth...1#post21664671
Old 25-09-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Still many bros here tio kc. Go book a session, see the ML tired, give her some money to rest and end the session within 5 mins.

End up the ML can tell me that guy is damn irritating but easy to cheat his money.
Old 27-09-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

they are not so hard to find especially $50 auto roam, explore more

Quote:
Nice...that's the way to go bro! Btw if u dun mind..can share the milf $50 hj autoroam? 😆
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1