The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-09-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 17
ehee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyehee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
But still Hebe more chio lah.

I find Hebe prettier without makeup.
Old 07-09-2022, 09:50 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
I find Hebe prettier without makeup.
That day I was her first customer n she just reached that place. So she served me without make up, still look damn chio. After everything was done, she sat at the table n started touching up her pretty face with light make up. I sat on the bed n tkss with her until her make up was done. Hug hug, kiss kiss n left as a happy man.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-09-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Niko is not young, but she has creamy, smooth, fair skin, yummy natural boobs and in pretty hot shape. My first encounter with her was as a ML. I found her hardworking with her bbbj, but she doesn't really make any effort with the gfe. So I never rtm but her sexy figure made me crave for her as a FL. So book her for that subsequently and boy, did she come out of her shell! As a FL, she really got into in. Found her orgasmic spot and she was wailing for more. Her gfe was through the roof then. Lol. But her prices kept rising so I stopped seeing her. Lol.
My experience was when she was a ML then she offer me full but back then the price was still reasonable and service was great but after returning to her few times the service drop price increase and attitude sucks, but benefits to doubt when the mood was bad that day so i book her again couple of days later still very bad i drop her immediately.
If say i do anything wrong i believe I didn't heard she got white card so I believe this is why her attitude suck but anyway we are out to have fun if her attitude like this hope she can last long too. Definitely for me i will drop her and find others better sorry to her wk i don't care also
Old 07-09-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humsum View Post
If say i do anything wrong i believe I didn't heard she got white card so I believe this is why her attitude suck but anyway we are out to have fun if her attitude like this hope she can last long too. Definitely for me i will drop her and find others better sorry to her wk i don't care also

I haven't seen her for a long time so don't know whether she changed for the worse. But Absolutely, if ML/FL give bad attitude, and don't deliver services up to standard, drop her and call her out here.

Don't tolerate BS from the girls and guai guai just take their boring services like a love sick puppy. Tell them to buck up, or drop them like a bad habit, because there's now more and better options to be had.
Old 07-09-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PSA: MP to avoid!

The recent deluge of huge scoops of natural bosoms got me even greedier. So I went on a lookout for more big breasted babes. Lo and behold many caught my eye on "isyou" and "impmm" sites. They were all mostly in MPs along the B area. I usually avoid places like these, and my spidey senses were tingling out of control, but I needed to go explore and learn more.

I was ushered in one of these spaces. Felt like a cheap fuck and go brothel, I was not comfortable. Luckily my WL was still busy. Probably servicing several rooms at a time. After 10mins of waiting, I hurriedly left telling them "my wife" called and had to leave urgently. Hahaha.

Money saved, l had my juices squeezed out by the ever-awesome, effervescent MM.
They never asked you to pay first ah bro? Usually I see other people saying is pay first at the counter then go in LOL.

Again, to all bros out there, avoid those Viet ML/MP!! The picture is deceiving, can be pretty or ugly, but end of the day you get bad service. Not just B area, Jalan besar, and upper thomson one is the famous one! Also the upper serangoon road area too! all to take note!! For west area, the newly opened one at gombak i think best to avoid too. Dont waste your hard earn money on fast food service, you can get better service else where..
Old 07-09-2022, 01:09 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Literally need to avoid many of these places.
Absolute ripoff and poor ROI.
Hope they face natural death due to very poor business

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
They never asked you to pay first ah bro? Usually I see other people saying is pay first at the counter then go in LOL.

Again, to all bros out there, avoid those Viet ML/MP!! The picture is deceiving, can be pretty or ugly, but end of the day you get bad service. Not just B area, Jalan besar, and upper thomson one is the famous one! Also the upper serangoon road area too! all to take note!! For west area, the newly opened one at gombak i think best to avoid too. Dont waste your hard earn money on fast food service, you can get better service else where..

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 07-09-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Yup till date are the famous shops
1. Jalan Besar
2. B area
3. Upper thomson 2xxA
4. Upper serangoon road area
5. Bukit gombak

But SG too many horny folks, be it singaporean or not, the shop just need to earn from each one of the poor bros they can still sustain. To us 1 time visit enough already, but imagine how many guys here 1 time for them, can sustain their business for a few years.

There are many brothers who are not reading this, so my warning can only reach to a certain group of people. Some dont even use this forum so..... nvm la try my best to warn ppl can already

Besides, am sure got those thick wallet people here as well, they can afford cause they super rich, but super rich I think go for Dome L or influencers already I think HAHAHA

The rate of getting fast food service from PRC is 50-50, but for those chio vietnam babes, seems like 100% lol
Old 07-09-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wind strong sibo? Msg a few ml but no reply me
Old 07-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
PSA: MP to avoid!

The recent deluge of huge scoops of natural bosoms got me even greedier. So I went on a lookout for more big breasted babes. Lo and behold many caught my eye on "isyou" and "impmm" sites. They were all mostly in MPs along the B area. I usually avoid places like these, and my spidey senses were tingling out of control, but I needed to go explore and learn more.

Long story shory, I booked and went to this MP near the famous Tau Sar Piah. The MP reception was manned by a loud ah tiong guy who had at least 12 phones on the counter (presumably of all the different girls numbers listed in the sites, but I sensed only 4 girls there, so probably many fake listings). Along the full depth of the unit were at least 8 thinly wood-partitioned rooms with just enough space for a single mattress bed and a small shower pod. It is obviously set up as a revolving door fxxx shop.

I was ushered in one of these spaces. Felt like a cheap fuck and go brothel, I was not comfortable. Luckily my WL was still busy. Probably servicing several rooms at a time. After 10mins of waiting, I hurriedly left telling them "my wife" called and had to leave urgently. Hahaha.

Money saved, l had my juices squeezed out by the ever-awesome, effervescent MM.
I know that shop hidden de went together with friend as I help him book.
Apparently some have full and my friend say service like sai and like dead fish lol
Last time used to have one good ml I believe she rtc or go other place liao
Old 07-09-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hers fake? I really don’t know. I am no breasts expert
That aside, she is my RTM.
Oops

Beo her roomie too for tarma
Bro if you're talking about Sherry. I confirm that she is fake. Augmented at the back, so the front part of the boobs still soft but you grab it fully. you'll notice the back of the boobs is hard.

i think another bro shared with me that the roommate is xiao qi
Old 07-09-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Hebe more chio lah, but this cat woman give me a girl next door feeling, very intimacy.
haha okie thanks for the info bro. I'll add to my to try list. haha
Old 07-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Bro if you're talking about Sherry. I confirm that she is fake. Augmented at the back, so the front part of the boobs still soft but you grab it fully. you'll notice the back of the boobs is hard.

i think another bro shared with me that the roommate is xiao qi
Damm next time need to test out your theory, i struggle to tell a fake boob from a real one unless it's super rigid or if i see some scars around the sides..but then again if it's soft and looks good on the girl, I don't think most people care.
Old 07-09-2022, 02:12 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
haha okie thanks for the info bro. I'll add to my to try list. haha
Must try asap before her horn grown.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-09-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Agreed. I believe kopio bro once mentioned that ROI in dome 1 could possibly be better since they are FN, 5g roaming, can shower together, some can massage better than slg ladies, can stop at hj or go further depending on your appetite.
Some can speak English and even mandarin..
Of cos, landmines are ever present..
Old 07-09-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post

Again, to all bros out there, avoid those Viet ML/MP!! .
That was the longer story. Lol. Actually I did pay, stupid me. But as I waited I knew this was a con job fuck shop, so I walked out giving my urgent excuse. I actually expected some trouble from the guy about the money. He easily could have. But he gave me back full amount to my relief. I considered myself lucky and quickly charbot.

Too scary these places. Wonder how any guy can feel turned on in these set ups. BTW, this is a PRC joint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
I know that shop hidden de went together with friend as I help him book.
Apparently some have full and my friend say service like sai and like dead fish lol
Last time used to have one good ml I believe she rtc or go other place liao
Not that 2nd floor hidden shop. I know that one too.

This is a fairly new MP. Big pink sign board too. Very daring siol. Hahah

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 07-09-2022 at 03:34 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1