The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-09-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Does she use a massage bed?
Never visited A so can only tell you that there is no massage bed in this new place.
Old 05-09-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
alexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I find that massage without a hole to put your face down in the middle is kinda uncomfortable because left and right shoulder like not balanced.

Other bros find it ok to just lie face down sideways on pillow?
Old 05-09-2022, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
I visited her a year ago, She has a massage bed & last time she did offer cbj
Her massage technique is good but I still prefer Zoya back stepping
Wah, 1 yr ago, means she 老油条 already. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Yes Arissa does it on a massage bed.
She takes great pride in her work so you’ll be impressed by the hygiene and attention
Im a Arissa supporter also lah. I’m curious on Xiao Xi whether her massage is as good cause u compared her with Arissa.... -.-“

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Never visited A so can only tell you that there is no massage bed in this new place.
Noted, means Xiao Xi doesn’t use a massage bed. Tyty

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 05-09-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
This worked for me.. when I first started out.. I relied on those SLG reviews and stepped onto 5-6 landmines. Some of them will ask why don't I have number on their database. So I guess they would just accept whoever stepped on the mines. From there I just ask them to add my number into the database.

Then ventured out to some of the newer recommended MLs from SBF bros. I told them that I will help them write a review and ask them to help me add the number to their database. They need help with review, I need help with adding number so it was mutual helping. I even asked Cheryl and MM to help too. They were really nice about it. I told them it was a great session for me so I will recommend them to others.
Anyway I always enjoy writing FR for bros since I benefitted from it myself. So that works out for me too.
huh..MM also use same db with SLG girls? I tot Cheryl MM dun check any db and just take any customers? they dun seems to do any form of verifications from my past experience with Cheryl
Old 05-09-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
huh..MM also use same db with SLG girls? I tot Cheryl MM dun check any db and just take any customers? they dun seems to do any form of verifications from my past experience with Cheryl
But I still ask their help to add my number. I mean I just ask every ML/FL that I feel are nice enough to help me. I’m pretty sure they have access to the DB. Some bros mentioned there’s multiple database also. MM had asked me before also. She say I’m 白白胖胖 but why there’s no number in her DB.

I think maybe she check just to find whether there’s any negative reviews for us. She’s probably ok with people without any tags. I am quite sure if there’s any negative tag to the number, the MLs will all avoid. Very risky for them
Some ML only want to accept if they see multiple good reviews on this number perhaps.
And yes MM told me she going to add 白白胖胖 to my number while our action going on. so I think her db have description review too.
Old 05-09-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Wah, 1 yr ago, means she 老油条 already. Lol
Xiao Xi has been around quite a long time. I visited her when she first arrived slightly over a year ago. She used to offer cbj then, but wasn't very skilled at it. Hehehe. Maybe that's why she started to focus more on her forte, her massage. Which also meant nothing for me liow so never rtm. Lol.
Old 05-09-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you make first contact with them, via WA, your number is being received and checked by someone, not them. Don't know which dB though. After you visit them and get their WC, then it's them receiving and replying to appointment requests. And it's smooth sailing henceforth.
Old 05-09-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
But I still ask their help to add my number. I mean I just ask every ML/FL that I feel are nice enough to help me. I’m pretty sure they have access to the DB. Some bros mentioned there’s multiple database also. MM had asked me before also. She say I’m 白白胖胖 but why there’s no number in her DB.

I think maybe she check just to find whether there’s any negative reviews for us. She’s probably ok with people without any tags. I am quite sure if there’s any negative tag to the number, the MLs will all avoid. Very risky for them
Some ML only want to accept if they see multiple good reviews on this number perhaps.
And yes MM told me she going to add 白白胖胖 to my number while our action going on. so I think her db have description review too.
oh shit! I visit Cheryl countless times nv once ask her to add me bef. wasted...need to pay a visit to MM liao
Old 05-09-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
When you make first contact with them, via WA, your number is being received and checked by someone, not them. Don't know which dB though. After you visit them and get their WC, then it's them receiving and replying to appointment requests. And it's smooth sailing henceforth.
Cheryl manage her own appt. MM and TT wa is manage by okt. not sure abt Abby though
Old 05-09-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Was overwhelmed by mountains of creamy boobs over the weekend. Very busy hands and mouths... another great weekend spent. Thanks JJ and LL.

Can't wait for more.
Old 05-09-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Care to elaborate ��
Removed for good

Last edited by smlee; 06-09-2022 at 07:02 AM. Reason: To mend the brokenhearted
Old 05-09-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
serious ah, i had the impression that JJ/LL boobs were better, gotta try them for myself but hard to book haha
Everyone has different taste. Try all 3 and you'll know your preference.
Old 05-09-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cheryl manage her own appt. MM and TT wa is manage by okt. not sure abt Abby though
I think C went a little commando with the bookings towards the last few month's of her stint. But it has been a long standing policy with both their okts to handle new callers first.

You tried Abby? Not the same pse, but I like a slower, sultry pace too. Aiya, all of them are great!!!
Old 05-09-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I think C went a little commando with the bookings towards the last few month's of her stint. But it has been a long standing policy with both their okts to handle new callers first.

You tried Abby? Not the same pse, but I like a slower, sultry pace too. Aiya, all of them are great!!!
nv tried Abby before. I heard she dun french so not very keen. Every time i visit Cheryl also nv have the chance to see Abby in person. somehow she is always in the small cubicle shower or inside room with another customer when I'm there so no chance see her

btw what does PSE means? saw this term very frequently in Dome 1. Personal Slut Experience? lol
Old 05-09-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/mei-mei-massage/ go try her very hard to book also advance booking at least 3 days
managed to find 1 last min slot with her and she gave me an outta world experience.

Location - condo, can park inside so quite convenient

Looks - 7/10

Body - Nice big tits, can zhut

Massage - trained masseur, hard massage using alot of elbow but feels pretty legit good. confirm not piano type.

Sensual - will strip naked and do sensual. tried a bit BDSM as its my virgin experience she went a bit more gentle but damn its unforgettable, YMMV

Summary:
no phone usage, hot bod, good massage and sexciting experience. likely RTM

also, she is quite experienced here la, been here for years but i only just manage to try her. so she is lao jiao alr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1