The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That joker got axe to grind with her one..

He last time already target her then move to Rayna lol..
Yup, target from breeze/topaz to Rayna then now back again. Lol

Keep talking bad about Rayna but u see how popular Rayna is nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
It's Friday evening so we'll get him excited and fire up for the weekend.
later the thread become own self talk to own self again leh!

Quote:
Targeting her is fine but telling untrue stories or make up stories makes one look like an absolute clown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
No apologies if this post rubs anyone the wrong way. For me I have no money poor it’s ok, just strive work hard to hopefully become rich one day. No need to attack other bros who are rich and spending their own money in whatever way that gives them happiness.
Likely scenario is can think of is someone tio reject by a WL because of a richer bro, hence the 怨恨 on those rich bros ba. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 02-09-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
He humji don’t want use main account one.. Use his current 2020 account lol..

By now I would think he would be deep deep into the red but somehow he got more lives than a meow meow lol..
maybe his main account already in moderation. That is why he has multiple personas
Old 02-09-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

Likely scenario is can think of is someone tio reject by a WL because of a richer bro, hence the 怨恨 on those rich bros ba. Lol
Rayna so cute !! i can't imagine she is getting bad feedback unless one is making unreasonable demand
Old 02-09-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i really admire your shamelessness. Are you a full time story teller ?
Those who knows her well enough will find your story laudable and definitely feel you should be awarded with the Pulitzer.
Sigh another kena kc deep deep WK or okt.
Yea u can say I am a story teller and all these bro.
Nothing can deny from the fact.
She is indeed the ex breeze or topaz.
She quickly cha bot back to china last year because of work pass issue and her place in Sxxxx Roxx aka the hill kena the condo hoo ha.
She just came back to Singapore.
U beh song now she can offer zhut zhut is it.
Old 02-09-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
He humji don’t want use main account one.. Use his current 2020 account lol..

By now I would think he would be deep deep into the red but somehow he got more lives than a meow meow lol..
Wake up bro and all other delusional bros.
U think all these ML or whores will appreciate you.
Please they are all whores they are not even fit to be classify as your mistress.

I also have mistress and ML as my fuck buddy
These ML are not even fit to be classify as my mistress basically they are just my sperm dump or whores
My mistress will not let any other men touch their neh neh or jerk off other guys dicks for $ 120.
I also lovey dovey or kc kc with these ML or whores and their sweet talk like 我只跟你做爱 不跟别人做。
Yea as if I believe them....haha
For bros who are still delusional
Wake up bro.
I know some bros had already waken up and they had PM me to thank me for waking up to their senses.
As for my detractors whoever u are.
Lets just agree to diasagree

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 02-09-2022 at 06:44 PM.
Old 02-09-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe his main account already in moderation. That is why he has multiple personas

Yea just like bros who agree or support me are my clones and men with beard are your laopei.
Old 02-09-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTM hebe before she’s gone . Still as good as before , love her freak for cleanliness . She said her air ticket delayed once again , so likely push departure to Oct. Meanwhile trying to rtm Soma but she’s fully booked for the day !
Old 02-09-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
RTM hebe before she’s gone . Still as good as before , love her freak for cleanliness . She said her air ticket delayed once again , so likely push departure to Oct. Meanwhile trying to rtm Soma but she’s fully booked for the day !
Soma last two photos have a resemblance to Fang Rong.
Old 02-09-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kk-massage/

hey bros

tried this syt ŕecently. sweeting looking , around 22. gfe quiet high. all natural boobs .
have a great weekend. 👍
Old 02-09-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rayna so cute !! i can't imagine she is getting bad feedback unless one is making unreasonable demand
Unless i see with my own eyes or experienced it will not believe in the feedback. Last visit, she offered me a new pair of slippers to go back as my shoes were soaking wet due ro the gila weather. That says a lot about her nature.
Old 02-09-2022, 07:49 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Agree to disagree as you said.

Let’s not go down the path of name calling parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Yea just like bros who agree or support me are my clones and men with beard are your laopei.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 02-09-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Targeting her is fine but telling untrue stories or make up stories makes one look like an absolute clown.
After spending so many years in sbf, such personality never seem to go away. Perhaps it is contagious?
See, he is getting super excited.. Joker of yr 2021 and looks like he will retain the Clown for 2022. Heard from a ML that she told off a guy not to visit her again and blacklisted him but the guy still use other means to rtm, hearsay only

Quote:
He humji do6n’t want use main account one.. Use his current 2020 account lol.

He got mistress wor.. Minnie from Disney

Last edited by zeefee71; 02-09-2022 at 09:16 PM.
Old 02-09-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

Simi ownself talk to ownself, dun lidat say..99% of the time only lah. Once in a blue moon when someone unknowingly quote or ask or agree or whatsoever, he will be damn f×××ing to repeat and replay his song. Okok better dun talk too much else he say we WK, rich bro or Robert talk to each other
Old 02-09-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 7
Seetoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeetoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I would say quite similar. Maybe 10% discount, she didnt do much make up when i went over

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsammy View Post
Hi Bro, real person looks similar to pics or need discount how much ah? Thanks!
Old 02-09-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
alexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seetoy View Post
I would say quite similar. Maybe 10% discount, she didnt do much make up when i went over
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Close to pics. She is pretty.
Thanks both for confirming! will find time to go down soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1