The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
Look quite similar to the photos with some ps. For me I like her look.

I have not tried the other yue yue.
Oh have been trying to get Yue Yue but no response. Not fated I guess..
Old 28-08-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
OrbitalCowOblit is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/le-le-massage-hj/

My 2nd FR from a very long time lol
Saw website just update a new ML in the westside so i decide to try
Location is not that bad to find. From Bus stop is like 2 to 3 blocks away.
The moment she comes into the room she change into a Denim shorts and quite a revealing top. Walao weh, like this my boi no need alarm clock liao.
But I only hope that she goes topless when wanking my little boi.
RTM: Uhhhhhh Yes!

attitude: 8/10 - Very friendly. I enjoy her company the entire session. During the wanky wanky she speaks very naughty.

body: 8/10 - From the link above her almost look identical. The first time i saw her she was unexpectedly short...well nothing wrong with that. Her Boobs is a handful and soft that I dive my head in-between

looks: 9/10 - I was so prepare to deduce 40% of the looks from what the pic in the link. But to my surprise I'll say the real person looks prettier and much more cuter.

massage 7/10: I told her my back(shoulder) is aching due to my work. She not those kind that just fingertip press press. She really went her way to step on the area that you mention.

hj: 9/10 - In the 2 rounds are pretty much the same. But during the session she skillfully work around my boi plus talking dirty like "i won't let you come out so quickly(In chinese ofcourse)". The whole time i was playing around her Ass and Boobs. When I asked for 69 HJ foo!!!! Her ass facing you. Wah bro I tell you. My 2 hands dont know want to touch where. Ass or Boobs

So that concludes my FR for this new ML bros
Old 28-08-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarAmos View Post
Just ended my session after so many MRs

Looks: 8/10 late 20s she has nice make up and good complexion
Boobs: solid D or even E cup, I believe she’s natural
Body: slim slim slim, very little fats for her boob size I believe her boob to hip and waist is very nice. Once stripped, I was super hard looking at nice natural sag E cups.
GFE: quite high, can zhut, French, raw grind with her wet pussy, can paint, finger and I think she should be able to offer more services if you visit her enough.
RTM: already booked for another hot steamy session. She will leave soon, so better book before you regret please up my points if you find my FR useful thanks!
Haven’t visit her before, must pay her a visit before she leave!
Old 28-08-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalCowOblit View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/le-le-massage-hj/

My 2nd FR from a very long time lol
Saw website just update a new ML in the westside so i decide to try
Location is not that bad to find. From Bus stop is like 2 to 3 blocks away.
The moment she comes into the room she change into a Denim shorts and quite a revealing top. Walao weh, like this my boi no need alarm clock liao.
But I only hope that she goes topless when wanking my little boi.
RTM: Uhhhhhh Yes!

attitude: 8/10 - Very friendly. I enjoy her company the entire session. During the wanky wanky she speaks very naughty.

body: 8/10 - From the link above her almost look identical. The first time i saw her she was unexpectedly short...well nothing wrong with that. Her Boobs is a handful and soft that I dive my head in-between

looks: 9/10 - I was so prepare to deduce 40% of the looks from what the pic in the link. But to my surprise I'll say the real person looks prettier and much more cuter.

massage 7/10: I told her my back(shoulder) is aching due to my work. She not those kind that just fingertip press press. She really went her way to step on the area that you mention.

hj: 9/10 - In the 2 rounds are pretty much the same. But during the session she skillfully work around my boi plus talking dirty like "i won't let you come out so quickly(In chinese ofcourse)". The whole time i was playing around her Ass and Boobs. When I asked for 69 HJ foo!!!! Her ass facing you. Wah bro I tell you. My 2 hands dont know want to touch where. Ass or Boobs

So that concludes my FR for this new ML bros
I presume the location is a shop.
Entrance fee is is those 88 nonsense.
Tip is std 50 or additonal for roaming etc etc?
Old 28-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
I presume the location is a shop.
Entrance fee is is those 88 nonsense.
Tip is std 50 or additonal for roaming etc etc?
I didnt go through main door i need to observe but the price i go with the website
Old 28-08-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalCowOblit View Post
I didnt go through main door i need to observe but the price i go with the website
Main door?
From what you said its spa shop not condo lah.

Shop say shop lah.
Knn
Old 28-08-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Main door?

Shop say shop lah.
Knn
Ya chill bro i didnt say its a condo either.
Old 28-08-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Main door?

Shop say shop lah.
Knn
You also never ask how people know? Why so fucking entitled? Cb u got menses come ki siao ah? Anyhow scold ppl. Go ask your boyfriend 买钟 3 days for u rest until your menses stop la.
Old 28-08-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
You also never ask how people know? Why so fucking entitled? Cb u got menses come ki siao ah? Anyhow scold ppl. Go ask your boyfriend 买钟 3 days for u rest until your menses stop la.
U first day come out to play ah.
Nowdays Jurong west where got condo for ML to massage.
Got also are HDB flats for FL to fast food fuck 快餐 or landmine.

Those listing or adverts in the west for massage are spa or shop.
One look aga aga know is spa or shop liao and this is a paid advertising.
Why u so triggered come out to defend.
He is ur fellow okt?

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 28-08-2022 at 10:10 PM.
Old 28-08-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U first day come out to play ah.
Nowdays Jurong west where got condo for ML to massage.
Got also are HDB flats for FL to fast food fuck 快餐 or landmine.

Those listing or adverts in the west for massage are spa or shop.
One look aga aga know is spa or shop liao and this is a paid advertising.
Why u so triggered come out to defend.
He is ur fellow okt?
You're the one who's so fucking triggered. Want us buy u tampon stuff it in your mangina and your mouth?

Cb like samsters here owe u a fucking living must read your mind issit. Fuck off la disney paedo.
Old 29-08-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
alexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LOL president bodaiboji tio kan. Sibei kelian.
Old 29-08-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
You're the one who's so fucking triggered. Want us buy u tampon stuff it in your mangina and your mouth?

Cb like samsters here owe u a fucking living must read your mind issit. Fuck off la disney paedo.
Recently I recontract my telco services but they force some freaking useless apps into my handphone. No option to delete at all, keep popping up the same old ads repeatedly non-stop. Cannot disable, cannot uninstall, only option is to ignore it while it eats into my bandwidth and annoying like hell.
Old 29-08-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:

Haha right on the point bro. Already got bad reputation from whatever shit he claimed and when i sent a PM to clarify the extra top ups that he claimed, anyhow gan me say wanna play then dun want to spend money to test water. No money then don't cheong. Really starting to doubt whatever shit he is saying

This guy also got serious problem in understanding things and from the past post, he really likes to drive to the same conclusion. He's gonna say I'm okt and white Knight or maybe genna kc by MLs (FLs perhaps in his imagination world) but this joker really needs to stop all this
Old 29-08-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Haha right on the point bro. Already got bad reputation from whatever shit he claimed and when i sent a PM to clarify the extra top ups that he claimed, anyhow gan me say wanna play then dun want to spend money to test water. No money then don't cheong. Really starting to doubt whatever shit he is saying

This guy also got serious problem in understanding things and from the past post, he really likes to drive to the same conclusion. He's gonna say I'm okt and white Knight or maybe genna kc by MLs (FLs perhaps in his imagination world) but this joker really needs to stop all this
Eh fucker what talking you.
I already PM and told u everything that need to be done.
U do not believe me its your problem.
U this kind of wishy washy person let people see no up you know.
You yourself also say already want to come out to play dont want to pay money.
Mai xia xuay lah.
Even whores look down on you.
Nicole also speak bad about you when I visited her previously.
Yea she know who you are.
In their language 焯
In our language ptui!
Fuck!
Old 29-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential