The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-08-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
one of my regular ML recently told me she also don’t believe all girls don’t have sex with customers. like what deceiperer said, if she finds a person likeable, when got needs also may offer full service.

think she’s hinting me but wasn’t ready as she’s one i go to for good massage only. never had that being offered before.

Tell that to those rich suckers or Robertos and WKs.
But like I said earlier I aint complaining man

They paid those whores high prices so they can continue to stay here and they imagine those MLs will let them up only.
While I up happily up them based on my agreed pricing with them.

Win win for all...hehe
Old 25-08-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wa chill guys. Don't know how this suddenly escalated to offering extras but I have no intention of getting deceived nor believing extras are only for the one and only one.

My intention is just to share an experience since there isn't any post about it. Haha whether she is acting or not, I don't really care as long as the job is executed well
Old 25-08-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Wa chill guys. Don't know how this suddenly escalated to offering extras but I have no intention of getting deceived nor believing extras are only for the one and only one.

My intention is just to share an experience since there isn't any post about it. Haha whether she is acting or not, I don't really care as long as the job is executed well
We are all chill and well and good bro.
Just waiting for those simps, Robertos what have you nots and maybe some okts to come in kong lan jiao way and zap us along the way.
So far so good for now.
All is well.

Cheers bro and have fun.
Oh yah just saw ur pm on the add on services.
Pai seh was busy just now.
Will reply to u soon ok.
Old 25-08-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Went to visit https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-xiao-bing-massage/

didn't expect to arrive at the exact same place as where chengcheng was just last week when i wrote my MR on her. Seems like chengcheng has been asked to move out for xxb to take up the space

Location: same location as chengcheng was just last week. wont elaborate but just share tips on parking. if its raining, park in the nearby mall so you can cross overhead bridge with minimal contact with rain. if not raining, can ask her for place to park. she will send you a location nearby that i think is easier to walk over from.

Looks: 8/10 to me, quite into her looks. she was with no/minimal make up, personally prefer natural ladies. to me, her face resembles the JAV star Yui Hatano

Body: very petite and slim. not for boob lovers. suspect she used to have enhanced boobs but removed them.

Massage: puts effort, knows abit of what she's doing

Sensual: 4g seems to be her limit. only very light pecks. theres one part where she sat on my thigh while jerking and she grinds herself on one of my thigh. sort of simulating cowgirl. i like that she "moves" with her "moans" so it isn't super fake, not like some ladies moan but the body 0 reaction.

Notes:
as another bro mentioned, the roommate seems to be yueyue. i saw yueyue without any make up. yueyue smokes in the apartment with the window open. can't advise on smell as i'm a heavy smoker myself.

towel given was clean and new but the towel on the pillow seems to not have been replaced. reeks from all the mixture of "hair oil".

she jerked me for a good 20+30min but no complains/bad attitude. stopped her as was gonna over run session time.

she's quite a nice lady imo. funny how she's already thinking about going after only being here for a few days though.

RTM: im honestly quite into her but the environment very turn off for me. likely a no purely because of the environment

Agree with the Yui Hatano look + 1 from me
Location wise i ok with it rtm twice liao 😃
Old 25-08-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6599 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Thanks bro. yea, partly my fault also la... I like to last min also...
last minute for 2nd visit onwards (after u get wechat) maybe possible, but for 1st time SMS contact, i usually 1 day in advance!
Old 25-08-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Disney + channel in trouble again?
Need to come here and get subscription?

冷饭 keep frying also will become burnt loh.
Cheers!
Old 25-08-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceiperer View Post
Tbh these girls are humans too, if the price is right and they like you as a person (personality or appearance or both), they will do it one. Don’t know why got guy so naive thinking that they are unique lols. In this scene, anything is possible.
What about got offered FJ without any top up?
Anyway wont be simping and naive to overthinking as well. Because be it guy or girl, both also human, sometimes at the heat of the moment, things just happen.

As for topup unlock, this is sooooo common, every girl also have a price. If you unable to unlock, it just simply means your offer doesn't match her price.
Old 25-08-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Anyway wont be simping and naive to overthinking as well. Because be it guy or girl, both also human, sometimes at the heat of the moment, things just happen.

As for topup unlock, this is sooooo common, every girl also have a price. If you unable to unlock, it just simply means your offer doesn't match her price.
Whores who dont need money to up....hahaha
Bro u may not pay her in cash terms but trust me u will pay in other terms like gifts or additonal visits etc etc.
They are in this line for money.
Why u think they are doing this for...true love, feelings...haha
Old 25-08-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Whores who dont need money to up....hahaha
Bro u may not pay her in cash terms but trust me u will pay in other terms like gifts or additonal visits etc etc.
They are in this line for money.
Why u think they are doing this for...true love, feelings...haha
Lmao chill, I didn't top up, and I definitely dont buy gift for ML. My encounter was purely heat in the moment, and I total only visited her twice.

And you have comprehension problem? Where did I say they doing it for true love and feelings?

I was agreeing with you that bros should not be simping and feeling special because they get to unlock with top up, and then out of nowhere you shoot me. *facepalm*

Who hurt you? Just because you never experience it, doesn't mean everyone else is the same.
Old 25-08-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Maybe the MLs have their own forum too aside from the database.
Where they discuss also on their customers. But personally I feel ladies who come SG to make money this way, generally are more shrewd and street smart than the men here. Just how good they are in it. Giving what men want
Old 25-08-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lmao chill, I didn't top up, and I definitely dont buy gift for ML. My encounter was purely heat in the moment, and I total only visited her twice.

And you have comprehension problem? Where did I say they doing it for true love and feelings?

I was agreeing with you that bros should not be simping and feeling special because they get to unlock with top up, and then out of nowhere you shoot me. *facepalm*

Who hurt you? Just because you never experience it, doesn't mean everyone else is the same.
Unfortunately you triggered the nerve.
Upzzz for you.
Old 25-08-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Unfortunately you triggered the nerve.
Upzzz for you.
Maybe what I type out is not clear, lets just agree to disagree. Chill chill.

Thx, will return the upz.
Old 25-08-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I will rather pay than foc tbh. My personal experience , used to have sex with a ML almost weekly many years ago, she refuse to accept my money but I insist each time, to remind myself to keep it transactional. Things get overboard when she started to call my personal number when my family was around. So pay and fuck off best !
Old 25-08-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
I will rather pay than foc tbh. My personal experience , used to have sex with a ML almost weekly many years ago, she refuse to accept my money but I insist each time, to remind myself to keep it transactional. Things get overboard when she started to call my personal number when my family was around. So pay and fuck off best !
Bro you andy lau, different lar, your case is ML fall for you already.

My encounter is just one off, 天时地利人和 ngam ngam then it just happen
Old 25-08-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Both xiao xue and apple delisted, maybe shorts on girl tenure coming to an end.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1