The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-08-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ki-ki-massage/

I was tempted by her pic and went for it. I had very low expectation and was waiting for landmine. But i was surprised when the door open.

She is pretty, and was in the 1st photo outfit (OL). Translucent white shirt with buttons unbutton, and no bra.

looks: mid 20s, SYT, and pretty.
Boobs: B+ cups and ok to grab
Massage: my first time having back stepping, so nothing to compare with. Overall quite decent.
Service: very friendly and chatty. Hardworking. Sensual hj and cuddle with me after i shoot.
location: central condo, 1 rm apt, discreet. 15mins walk from MRT(no shelter).
RTM: yes, but i hoping to try rayna first. Cant seems to book her.
I think a few weeks back she posted a photo with her girl friend on wechat.. Looks very pretty to me, asked if she was working in this line too but she said no lol. anyone knows who isit?
Old 14-08-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 4
Sodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Similar to my experience.
Visited her about 3 times but every time I didn't get the full 60 mins. So.. didn't make her my regular.
3 times rule for me. All 3 times 40mins-ish and I strike Kiki off the list. She is shrewd. Maybe I am unlucky as there is a bro behind me (?). At 40mins, she can squeeze in few more bros within a day. The maths adds up. Just have to spend my money elsewhere.
Old 14-08-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 15
near75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud of

Anyone tried? https://sglonelyguy-14.com/bao-bao-massage/
Old 14-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
Thanks for sharing. Can I check if it was a 40mins-ish encounter like what some bros shared?
Hi bro , it use to be 1hour for me.. 40min ish that bro might be late
Old 14-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha let's not get others too excited yet..don't forget she is pants wearing SN. But I am a fan of hers, will definitely continue to visit her..so long she keeps CBJ in her menu. Great news indeed ��
yah, thanks for reminding abt her safety shorts. Otherwise she is really sweet. But for old times sake, i should make a visit too!

Last edited by Joined2005; 14-08-2022 at 02:11 PM. Reason: ypro error
Old 14-08-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
Thanks for sharing. Can I check if it was a 40mins-ish encounter like what some bros shared?

It used to be 1 hour for me , 40min ishh probably you are late
Old 14-08-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXquisitew0w View Post
Chiong for so many years and this must be the worst i’ve encountered

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/amy-massage/

Reached location, door opened by a pretty and tall lady. Hoping to have a good session with a pretty lady on my off day.
After shower, lied down on bed, massage was piano type and after 10mins, proceed with HJ and unloaded. Took a bath, paid, and left. Even though she asked me to rest on the bed. I didnt want to bcos there was no conversation between us. Zero talk, zero GFE, touch her boobs and she say ticklish. 25mins in and out. Spoil my off day and had to go to a parlour to get another massage
Same experience here. But a while back. She changed her name. Used to be Kiki. Probably bad business and start fresh with a new name. Not the worst I had because condo is nice and she’s very pretty. But as far as massage and GFE is concerned indeed somewhere at the bottom.
Old 14-08-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/sherry-massage/

Sherry was here before, just returned. Visited her just last week.

Looks: 8/10. Someone you will not reject.
Does she look similar to the pictures? Because I think the pictures look great! Tempting
Old 14-08-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Can try Xiaomi, but provided u r not a boobs person
Thanks! Will check it out.. but I would prefer some boobs for nuru haha..
Old 14-08-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by near75 View Post
its a jalan besar spa, would be very careful. saw alot of bad review for Jalan besar spa, esp those viet joints..
Old 14-08-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So after lurking here for ages, finally went for my first ML. Picked SLG Celine since a lot of bros here say she's a safe option and asked for 90mins.

Location : 8 Damn easy to get parking, at least for weekend aftenoon
Looks : 7, for a lady her age, she looks really good.
Massage : 9 solid massage without a doubt.
Body : Age cannot control so dont rate better since wont be fair for her.
Teasing : 7 the way she runs her fingers up and down your body. shiok
Hj : 7 dont dare to rate too high/low since its my first time.
After that finished with a head massage
RTM : If im needing a solid massage i confirm will find her again. Looking to try more variety

Overall experience wise for first timer she didn't disappoint lah but then maybe its just one of the days she not in top form. Wanted more variety for 2nd hj but she kept saying tired Or maybe its just first time meeting and no chemistry bah.
Old 14-08-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Does she look similar to the pictures? Because I think the pictures look great! Tempting
Yes, similar to photos
Old 14-08-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
Yes, similar to photos
but the video.....
Old 14-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

I am a first-timer visiting this old-timer. FR below:

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/su-xiao-massage/

Shall get the FAQ surrounding her outta the way first.

- Yes she is MILF
- No she is not tall, slim, slender. Meatier build but not baby elephant.
- Looks and boobs may or may not have been enhanced but even if yes, the job is done well. Sizeable boobs to grope, big pointy nipples, don't feel rock hard to me. Face won't reject but best not have too high expectations.

If the above description doesn't deter you, her plus points are in fact plentiful. SX belongs to the service oriented ML group in the class of Laura, Feel, 7p type. They are polite, attentive and don't cut corners. She has a soft spoken voice that is somewhat sweet and well mannered. Sensual segment she is VERY patient and make good use of her assets to grind and rub the dick. Fans of catbath will rejoice, she is thorough. But the part that seal the deal for me is her BBBJ.

The way she blow is patient and skillful. She uses a combination of tongue work, fingers twirl and suction at varying speed and pressure, at the same time keep changing positions to keep you aroused. She basically alternate between these 3 killer combination till you reach the explosive finale, all the while allowing you full access and roaming (she will tell you what you can and cannot do, politely). There's a mirror well positioned too, if that is your kink. Simply put, one of the best BJ I have had in a while.

Some ML blows in fast and furious manner, others just blow in a mechanical way, then there are those like SX, who knows exactly which spot to lick,suck,touch till you succumbed. She reminds me of Ba Mei and Xia Xia, for those whom remembers them, 2 of the best BJ experts to grace this scene. SX to me doesn't reach that lofty heights of those 2 but pretty darn close.

Last but not least, I didn't opt for the +$30 cim and told her at the beginning, but that did not affect her level of service and the lengthy BJ she dish out, good professionalism. Compared to tons that don't offer BJ these days or those that only blow if you top up $30, SX is a steal if you yearn for a very good BJ, provided you are not very stringent about aesthetic.

RTM: If I need a very good blow and not craving for younger and leaner meat, then yes!!

Last edited by Johndick; 14-08-2022 at 05:21 PM.
Old 14-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kukulicab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I am a first-timer visiting this old-timer. FR below:

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/su-xiao-massage/

Shall get the FAQ surrounding her outta the way first.

- Yes she is MILF
- No she is not tall, slim, slender. Meatier build but not baby elephant.
- Looks and boobs may or may not have been enhanced but even if yes, the job is done well. Sizeable boobs to grope, big pointy nipples, don't feel rock hard to me. Face won't reject but have too high expectations.

If the above description doesn't deter you, her plus points are in fact plentiful. SX belongs to the service oriented ML group in the class of Laura, Feel, 7p type. They are polite, attentive and don't cut corners. She has a soft spoken voice that is somewhat sweet and well mannered. Sensual segment she is VERY patient and make good use of her assets to grind and rub the dick. Fans of catbath will rejoice, she is thorough. But the part that seal the deal for me is her BBBJ.

The way she blow is patient and skillful. She uses a combination of tongue work, fingers twirl and suction at varying speed and pressure, at the same time keep changing positions to keep you aroused. She basically alternate between these 3 killer combination till you reach the explosive finale, all the while allowing you full access and roaming (she will tell you what you can and cannot do, politely). There's a mirror well positioned too, if that is your kink. Simply put, one of the best BJ I have had in a while.

Some ML blows in fast and furious manner, others just blow in a mechanical way, then there are those like SX, who knows exactly which spot to lick,suck,touch till you succumbed. She reminds me of Ba Mei and Xia Xia, for those whom remembers them, 2 of the best BJ experts to grace this scene. SX to me doesn't reach that lofty heights of those 2 but pretty darn close.

Last but not least, I didn't opt for the +$30 cim and told her at the beginning, but that did not affect her level of service and the lengthy BJ she dish out, good professionalism. Compared to tons that don't offer BJ these days or those that only blow if you top up $30, SX is a steal, if you are not very stringent about aesthetic.

RTM: If I need a very good blow and not craving for younger and leaner meat, then yes!!
Omg, miss feel's service so much!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1