The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Quite a while back, a Vanilla ML told me her business very good and got customers book her 2-3 hrs, 1 hj then chit chat but I notice she is among the first few to relist during P2HA period when the Ktv And fishery port covid cases exploded. Perhaps only 1 or 2 nia and trying to talk up her market value cos I never give tips, haha
Haha yah Bro. What those MLs say take it with a huge table spoon of salt. I mean come on lets be upfront here which decent girls enjoy jerking off other guys dick let guys autoroam their neh neh and for some or most of them top up a bit can up them already.
Pls dont misunderstand I am not looking down on them but driven by circumstances and their need for money thats why they are doing this. And in this line deception rules the day.
她们说的话听听就好。
Peace bro hope I do not offend anyone!
Old 18-08-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks like It’s worth to visit MeiMei

150 for 70mins / 180 for 90mins

Price is slightly on the high side but 180 for 90 mins is actually same as 120 for 60 mins

Strong massage + fake love making
Old 18-08-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i second this. last time massage + hj only 100 bucks. now everyone trying to chop 120. i guess thanks to trace together, these home based ones getting more demand.
Nowadays $100 not easy to find good and gam ML. Personally I will look at $110 & 120 (with more sensual svc) listing, then HC section. If don't have any target, still got friend reco and home dish. Those 120 Vanilla ML, I always tell myself give discount to their look, svc will not be good and that 120 will be wasted on lousy experience. Also remind myself Covid is still in tbe community and why pay higher, risking infection and/or being a close contact where I have to account to the company, family and others. With all these in mind, I manage to shun away from 120 Vanilla ML
Old 18-08-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Haha yah Bro. What those MLs say take it with a huge table spoon of salt. I mean come on lets be upfront here which decent girls enjoy jerking off other guys dick let guys autoroam their neh neh and for some or most of them top up a bit can up them already.
Pls dont misunderstand I am not looking down on them but driven by circumstances and their need for money thats why they are doing this. And in this line deception rules the day.
她们说的话听听就好。
Peace bro hope I do not offend anyone!
There is one more lagi more laughable but I shall not disclose the details to keep my identity
Old 18-08-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
There is one more lagi more laughable but I shall not disclose the details to keep my identity
Wah bro share leh whats more laughable.
I PM you for details
Old 18-08-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!

anybody tried Bai Yu https://sglonelyguy-5.com/bai-yu-massage/ ?

Her first picture with the pokies is creating a pokie in my pants.
Old 18-08-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamecorn View Post
anybody tried Bai Yu https://sglonelyguy-5.com/bai-yu-massage/ ?

Her first picture with the pokies is creating a pokie in my pants.
Wanted to commando but she not commando enough to accept my booking cos she said cannot find my record
Old 18-08-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quite a while back, a Vanilla ML told me her business very good and got customers book her 2-3 hrs, 1 hj then chit chat but I notice she is among the first few to relist during P2HA period when the Ktv And fishery port covid cases exploded. Perhaps only 1 or 2 nia and trying to talk up her market value cos I never give tips, haha
ML can claim many things including customers paylah to her then jerk off by looking at her ads in front of the screen .......
Maybe they just wanted the customers to up the ante ... haha

Last edited by silverug; 18-08-2021 at 10:11 PM. Reason: spell check
Old 19-08-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Wanted to try Sugar or Dan Ni. But got told my number only in record for a while. So cannot book.. Anyway, finally get to book XE. Below is my FR

Look: 7.5/10 (look just like website)
Massage: N.A. (went for nuru)
Nuru: 10/10 (best I ever have. Sensual and shiok)
Bbbj: 9/10 (slow and sensual)
Fake love: 9/10 (feel so surreal)
Overall: 10/10 (just go there, don't need do anything and let her do her magic. Best feeling ever. Body feel so numb and relaxed)
Rtm: definitely
Old 19-08-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
johnteo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been wanting to try Dan Ni, but never got reply to SMS..

Bros, any recommendation for ML with similar services?
Old 19-08-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Take it with a pinch of salt bro. Yes some bros are easily satisfied but still it’s hard to believe that both the guy before and after booking for 2 hours and/or for just chit chat and cuddle. We cannot believe everything the ML is telling.
I booked a 90 mins session and felt uncomfortable after hearing the ML said other customers booked 2hrs. I was thinking whether she was hinting to me to book a 2hrs session next time or not. Her KC trap skill is very gd so i believe her words. I did not RTM after that although i enjoyed her kissing.

1 ML told me a customer booked her for 4hrs for sightseeing. Its possible for some MLs who are pretty and young and gd at setting KC trap. Even MILF MLs also got rich & lonely lao uncle to woo them.
Old 19-08-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
I booked a 90 mins session and felt uncomfortable after hearing the ML said other customers booked 2hrs. I was thinking whether she was hinting to me to book a 2hrs session next time or not. Her KC trap skill is very gd so i believe her words. I did not RTM after that although i enjoyed her kissing.

1 ML told me a customer booked her for 4hrs for sightseeing. Its possible for some MLs who are pretty and young and gd at setting KC trap. Even MILF MLs also got rich & lonely lao uncle to woo them.
Care to share who?
Old 19-08-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojung View Post

Quite sure Ice has been reviewed before but she might've been using a different name.

I don't think reviews were stellar.
Old 19-08-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jiemusi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, anyone can pm/share with me OMM contact? lost it awhile ago
Old 19-08-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold

MR for SLG Ran Ran (previously baby)
visited few weeks back

Location: spa/landed apt (think she shifted). Tried her at the landed apt, discreet and no tt required.

look 8/10 (syt abt mid to late 20s)

Attitude 8/10 friendly and polite. easy to talk to and she's pretty straight forward while conversing.

massage: 7/10 Pretty decent about 20mins. according to her, she's trained and certified. better then most vanilla ML , but not as good as zoya,mango etc.

sensual: 7/10 The usual, catbath, hj while laying beside you.unlimited roaming top but limited roaming South.

Overall pretty decent. if you're looking for a syt with cheerful attitude, can give her a try.

MR for Song song, tried a few weeks back too.
As most bro know, she's gona rtc. so try to catch her if you can.

location: East Apt, TT required. for first timer, advice to go slightly early to check out the place , a little difficult to find. but just follow instructions and you'll be fine.

look 8.5/10 (first look alittle differ from photo maybe due to the lighting in her room. but as you look carefully, photo is 90% similar to actual person. WYSIWYG)

Attitude 8/10
polite soft spoken but gentle. matched her looks pretty well. slightly passive in conversation but it's fine.

massage nil~ press press here and press press there, not here for that.

sensual 7/10 Vanilla, pretty standard, experience very similar to Ran Ran , so not going to comment much.

Overall , must try for syt lover. DISCLAIMER This is my own honest personal comparison on the looks department for these ladies , Cici(rtc)=song song = An Xin(rtc) > Ran Ran > Ai Ni. as usual, YMMV!

Happy Chionging, and take care !

Last edited by silenceReader; 19-08-2021 at 02:11 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1