The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-08-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillichanga View Post
Got one ML, this lady has been here for very long already. I go to her for a good strong massage, heavy boobs, good to strip and fondle.

Texted her few days back and she changed location. Location she gave me was a housing estate. No where near the usual haunts. Asked her shop or apartment, she said apartment. Looking at google maps, waaah didnt see any condo or private apartment within walking distance leh. Dont tell me its a HDB house. I've been her regular for a few years already. She say it's safe dont worry. Will you guys go?
If you booked her before you should have a good gauge if she the kind who will play you out. I don't think many ML will lie to earn ONE booking and risk the customer drop her for good. Just state clear to her if HDB then you will not proceed. I have been to some pretty secluded venue which most of us would not even think can be base of operation. Give her benefit of doubt la.
Old 12-08-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
I would go - been regular for a few years her word should be worth something imo. Trust until there’s reason not to; that would be how I’d approach it.
Fully Agree!
Old 12-08-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any FR on Mi Le ?
Old 12-08-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Based on good posting here, try contacting Zhu Zhu and Dan Ni using phone call and sms, but no response at all. Are they still around? Anyone know?

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 12-08-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Any FR on Mi Le ?
She’s an xin before P2HA I think
Old 12-08-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Agreed with you bro. It is the market that determine the price.

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 12-08-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
She’s an xin before P2HA I think
You can check my FR on her previosly.
Bottomline Dont waste your time and money.

Hint for another landmine. If she is good why need to change name.
Old 12-08-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compassion View Post
Based on good posting here, try contacting Zhu Zhu and Dan Ni using phone call and sms, but no response at all. Are they still around? Anyone know?

Zhu Zhu is around since I managed to contacted her today.

Last edited by Cloud12345; 12-08-2021 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Grammer
Old 12-08-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
johnteo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Xiao Xi (SLG)

Looks: 7/10 discount from photos. Slim and petite. Looks like video if wearing make up. When I met her she was in plain casual clothes.
Massage: 9/10 Very good, fell asleep for a moment. Did back stepping, neck and head massage.
Sensual: 7/10 managed to make me shoot twice. Did not do CBJ as advertised, and I did not request. HJ was better than expected, usually I take a long time to shoot but she got the skills.

RTM: If I'm craving vanilla with good massage and girl next door looks.

Cheers Bros, stay safe
Old 12-08-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Recently i went afew ML actually went plump due to stay at home too long.. anyone notice that as well?
Old 12-08-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Appreciate your bubble bursting sharing.

An Ran / Bella / Mu Yan just 1 visit and never ever will return
well at least she added 2 more years to her age from previous listing.
Old 12-08-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 20
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

----------

Last edited by sexnoob; 13-08-2021 at 08:21 PM.
Old 12-08-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mr for https://sglonelyguy-5.com/zhu-li-massage/
Wanting to try her for the longest time
Managed to a get a slot easy to book
Was greeted by a syt very clean hygenic towels
V good service thumbs up. Massage good press all my sore spots
Teasing with catbath and flipped over finished in 69 postion pussy no smell just little bush.
Then washed up proceeded with cai er. Cleaned my ears well
Think shes a gem tbh and worth a visit in this current market.
Will keep her in my rotation list
Old 13-08-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

The photos are simply old headshot superimposed onto another body
The head is not super imposed lah. Haha it's just the the photoshop effect is too powerful until the head lighting and the body lighting don't match well. Obviously a few of the MLs are all using the same photoshop guy. Got the same effect of making the MLs look much younger than they truly are.

Still wondering who has tried https://sglonelyguy-5.com/chun-xia-massage/

Her photos are taken tgt with Coco. Same hotel rooom. If she is also a hot milf, can try!
Old 13-08-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compassion View Post
Dan Ni and Jessica just relist on SLG, think should be around
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1