The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happenings in Cebu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
why dun you post in cebu thread...

if nobody answer you then go there and do field report...

I thought this thread was for everything including Cebu

Last edited by Hurricane88; 23-10-2018 at 11:16 AM.
Old 23-10-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Mighty_Moog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
why dun you post in cebu thread...

if nobody answer you then go there and do field report...
Hello there bro hurricane88,

I was not aware that there was a cebu thread in the first place since both of other thread title mentioned for other parts of phils therefore i assumed it was ok to post there... i guess not... i humbly apologise for this oversight... i hope some bros will have some info on my question and if not will proceed to do as you asked... i was just merely asking for a safe and secure place other bros have done transaction before and of coz good rates... thank you in advance and cheong safely bros...
Old 23-10-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Moog View Post
Hello there bro hurricane88,

I was not aware that there was a cebu thread in the first place since both of other thread title mentioned for other parts of phils therefore i assumed it was ok to post there... i guess not... i humbly apologise for this oversight... i hope some bros will have some info on my question and if not will proceed to do as you asked... i was just merely asking for a safe and secure place other bros have done transaction before and of coz good rates... thank you in advance and cheong safely bros...
no worries...you can always ask but surprised you are noob after so many years...

Take time to surf and browse sbf...read this thread which I simplified for newbies...

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=506129

BTW, you can go thru some old forums here...basically I wanted to visit Cebu last year and decided against it after doing my research...seems that the cheong scene is totally not worth it compared to Manila or AC or other cities which I frequent...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-10-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no worries...you can always ask but surprised you are noob after so many years...

Take time to surf and browse sbf...read this thread which I simplified for newbies...

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=506129

BTW, you can go thru some old forums here...basically I wanted to visit Cebu last year and decided against it after doing my research...seems that the cheong scene is totally not worth it compared to Manila or AC or other cities which I frequent...
The only place I hear in Cebu is mango street. And freelancer on dating pages
Old 04-07-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems last post in 2018. Is cebu still alright for bonk? Thanks to advise.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkuss View Post
Seems last post in 2018. Is cebu still alright for bonk? Thanks to advise.
Cebu is sterile now since the massive cleanup past year...... even Mango Ave FL scene is down more than 50% and the girls not so openly solicit guys on the street anymore. Deal is done indoors in the clubs and discreetly too. Number of bars and clubs left only a handful and scattered all over town.

Previously it is a common sight to see foreigner punters hand in hand with pinay strolling around and nobody cares...... but now locals stare at you if you walk around with a young pinay. That's why FLs now reluctant to go out and prefer to stay in hotel room.

Not worth going to Cebu for pussymongering anymore..... but it is still worth a visit for touristy trip..... remember to bring along your family too.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
Cebu is sterile now since the massive cleanup past year...... even Mango Ave FL scene is down more than 50% and the girls not so openly solicit guys on the street anymore. Deal is done indoors in the clubs and discreetly too. Number of bars and clubs left only a handful and scattered all over town.
Or online like Locanto, if you have patience to filter the ladyboys. Abs scammers
Old 08-07-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=JRthe6;18918389]Cebu is sterile now

Thx for the update 🙂
Old 10-08-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 0
ahhuat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahhuat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahhuat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope to get some insight n reviews on Cebu
Old 11-12-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Ghrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just did a trip to Cebu. Was solo most of the time so not sure if accurate but my experience is so-so. Visited random bars, clubs and ktvs. From what some of the girls and touts say KTV is the best already for straight forward fun & action. Clubs also not bad can find a lot of WL.

#1 - FL from Pinalove (Pinoy version of Tinder). Honestly felt like quite waste time, need to chat to a lot to maybe get some decent ones. Got a chick from here, feels like experienced FL, 3k peso 1 shot. Fast session in a dodgy short time hotel, 3/10 wouldn't repeat

#2 - East Paris KTV. SG-style KTV, min spend 3k small room, 5k medium room, can include girl, entrance fee, mummy fee, drinks, barfine etc. Took a medium room but nego down to 3k min spend. Quite a lot of girls but not that many chio ones, just took a girl that looked cute. Experience was 7/10 as she turned out to be quite fun and can sing quite well. Overall paid 5.5k (600 mummy, 200 entrance, girl 600 / hour, rest drinks) for about 3 hours. Didn't ask barfine. NB: Cash only

#3 - Hanabi KTV. Similar to East Paris, but got a small open area if you prefer rather than private rooms. Lineup is better than East Paris, saw more chio girls here, but attitude is a bit more cold generally. Good thing is no min spend (used to be 5k but the mummy said waive since I solo - I think not many customer also that's why). Similar prices to East Paris also. Went twice, both times pretty fun. Barfined on 2nd night, 5.5k peso. NB: Can pay by card. Overall I think experience better than East Paris, but the East Paris girl I chose was the best out of my 3 KTV nights.

#4 Mango Square area - wandered by a while, but feels like very tourist trap / dangerous to walk around. Fuckton of random small kids and street hookers + touts so need to keep a constant lookout for valuables. Would not recommend for solo people tbh but maybe in group is better. Tried a bikini bar in the area also, 0/10 all old aunties and fat, waste money waste time. Nothing compared to Thai gogobars

Didn't manage to try the clubs, but got a lot of people in Cebu tell me that need to be careful in clubs as people might steal your stuff quite often (also on streets at night if you not careful- avoid groups of small kids).

1 bad thing about Cebu is that the nightlife places a bit scattered all over, so need to cab from one place to another (instead of e.g. Bangkok where a lot of stuff around Sukhumvit). Also surprisingly a lot of ladyboys - so just be careful when picking up girls especially in clubs or if along streets.
Old 09-07-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

Anyone recently in Cebu?
Going there end Aug

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 17-07-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 0
newnoobieee is one of the Best!newnoobieee is one of the Best!newnoobieee is one of the Best!

any recent updates here about lobang there?
Old 11-09-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 15
barslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud of

Hey Bros , any recommendations for massage spas , Heading to Cebu end of the month
Old 21-03-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ForaignerNurse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in cebu City 5 more days hmm are they some Massage Stores Like in singapore?
Old 23-03-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForaignerNurse View Post
I am in cebu City 5 more days hmm are they some Massage Stores Like in singapore?
FFS? RTFF!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1