The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joker052195 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
How to reject those who have sit with me before in previous sessions ah?
Always come then auto sit down beside me liao machiam I will auto let them sit cos know each other liao..
Just talk to the manager then she will help you chase them out. She’s actually very nice to customers but when it comes to helping to chase the girls out, she will actually just shout at them. But be careful, the girls might just “blacklist” you so next time they come, they can’t be bothered to sit beside you anymore
Old 29-09-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shuffle_90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker052195 View Post
Fridays and Saturdays normally will have a lot. About 17 girls? But be careful cos paramount the girls really like to push so must really know how to reject haha. Learnt the hard way the first time I went. But my subsequent visits, kept rejecting those I don’t like. But if really they keep pushing, just talk to the manager and she will help you out
didn't know got manager there. i tried to plead to x*** h*** but to no avail. haha. amazing u ended up with just 1 or 2 girls. that's what i wanted also and don't mind paying more too if that helps.
Old 29-09-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Joker052195 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffle_90 View Post
didn't know got manager there. i tried to plead to x*** h*** but to no avail. haha. amazing u ended up with just 1 or 2 girls. that's what i wanted also and don't mind paying more too if that helps.
Well she calls herself the manager so… I went with it haha
Old 30-09-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Xxxhaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker052195 View Post
Well she calls herself the manager so… I went with it haha
Oh so the one that gives the bill is the manager ah? Or which one? Going again soon
Old 13-10-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Re: Paramount KTV...

Anyone know golden castle got fly aeroplane service?
Old 15-10-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 15
sexlance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone there now ? Was looking for ppl to share.
Old 17-10-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was there twice last week and saw a few gals having flu… all claimed kenna Covid before so very safe. Nabey today went and found out a few not working because kenna Covid 2nd time. Some continue to work even though they suspect they kenna.. In good old days, it would have been a cluster.

To all bros out there… Think twice to party if you wanna find XBB variant (not your xiao bao bei). Play safe!
Old 24-10-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtbnetsys View Post
Was there twice last week and saw a few gals having flu… all claimed kenna Covid before so very safe. Nabey today went and found out a few not working because kenna Covid 2nd time. Some continue to work even though they suspect they kenna.. In good old days, it would have been a cluster.

To all bros out there… Think twice to party if you wanna find XBB variant (not your xiao bao bei). Play safe!
Anyone able to get more than aeroplane here? Who do u think are the best gals?
Old 25-10-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Anyone able to get more than aeroplane here? Who do u think are the best gals?

Like what? BBBJ in there? Or CIM? Hahaha
Bro… don’t set your expectation too high. The gals there mostly “tio bao” or have their regular $$$ paying men. You will get more than aeroplane if you willing to part more $$$.

Also… beware now you have to go to another room to kenna fly aeroplane. Gals have to pay the “Manager” a fee for each aeroplane they fly!!! My gosh, wtf!? All soap operas coming out soon!!!
Old 28-10-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Here now… gals loitering along corridor trying to get men who are going to toilet to go into empty room to fly aeroplane. This place become so low… worse than Lor 18/Lor 20.
Old 29-10-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Here now… gals loitering along corridor trying to get men who are going to toilet to go into empty room to fly aeroplane. This place become so low… worse than Lor 18/Lor 20.
Wow..so now cannot do inside the same room. But better this way, won’t get pressured to fly aeroplane all the time hahaha
Old 29-10-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Wow..so now cannot do inside the same room. But better this way, won’t get pressured to fly aeroplane all the time hahaha
Gals will still pressure you to go other empty room… haha. The best part is gals who fly aeroplane in empty room must pay Manager $10… yaya you hear it right the Manager! Wah piangz… of course gals will ask us to help pay. So… fly aeroplane at least $60 now.

Gals say Manager jealous cannot earn aeroplane money thats why…those who fly aeroplane in same ktv room (not empty one) kenna fine $50.

Sibeh champion rules and regulations ktv…
Old 29-10-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Whenever I read the FR here, I feel confused. Usually when people say someone “fly your aeroplane” means they leave you stranded. When someone says “beat aeroplane”, direct translation da fei ji <打飞机>, mean hj!

So I whenever I read the FRs here, why the girl “fly aeroplane” aka leave you alone, why the bros still having a good time?!?! Took me awhile to get what bros really mean.
Old 29-10-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gals will still pressure you to go other empty room… haha. The best part is gals who fly aeroplane in empty room must pay Manager $10… yaya you hear it right the Manager! Wah piangz… of course gals will ask us to help pay. So… fly aeroplane at least $60 now.

Gals say Manager jealous cannot earn aeroplane money thats why…those who fly aeroplane in same ktv room (not empty one) kenna fine $50.

Sibeh champion rules and regulations ktv…
Wow so if we want to bring the gal go out short time also must pay money to the manager. 😂

Why not ask the manager since they loan a empty room for the gals to fly aeroplane might as well made full use of the $10 and FJ in the room save hotel money.
Old 31-10-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

HH lai lim lim lim!😛😛😛🍻🍻🍻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1