The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2021, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kinkin07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Plump Happy go easy milf FL

heyy, can i have the contact??
Old 02-11-2021, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbabby211 View Post
Pm Bro KuKu Son for Yu Xing ctc, got it and call for an appointment, told me she was fully book for Saturday and pass me ctc of her friend, told me to try her out. Call her and check into in transit room in Gl, pm her the room nos. and waited for her to turn up. The wait was a short one and the door bell ring, open up and found this fl standing in front of me looking like somebody on TV, can't remember that person name. Stripe to head for the bathroom after some tcss to warm up the atmospere. She start cleaning my body upper part and down, as she reach the lower part of my body, she sit on to the toilet bowl and continue to rinse my didi with the shower. After the soap was wash off, she drop the shower head, both hand on my waist and pull me nearer to her and just take my didi into her mouth, and give my didi a good mouth polish and her hand move in between my leg tickle my ass.Wow it's ticklish, but I like it. After a few minutes of bbbj, she wash me up, dry up and head for the bed. She start to give me a cat bath fm left ear to right ear down to right nipple then to left nipple, and move further down to the boss. After some boss sucking and cat bath, she lift up my left leg and continue to the back with some ar. Then she put on the cap for me and mounted for a reverse cowgirl, after about 5 mins riding, she slowly turn herself facing me and she continue with forward cowgirl, after about 20 over stroke, she start to lean forward with her boob hanging just above my mouth ready for my tonguecise.As I was sucking and licking away, look on her face change and moaning sound can be heard fm her mouth. Another few more mins she stop the up down stroke and completely lying on top of me with our tongue tie together. Change over to doggie for a full 10mins than to missionary for a few more mins before unloading my reserve. After the 1st session, I was completely worn out. After cleaning up lie on the bed, she start some body massage to ease away the tire and some tcss. Suddenly the in house phone ring, was informed that my 2 hour rental was up, so dress up and left a satisfy man.
Name : Amy( Chen Li Ping look alike 70% )
Orgin : PRC, LiaoNing
Look : 6.5/10
Ht : 158
Body : 36 31 34 ( plump )
Boob : B+ to C-
Frenching : Yes ( depend on Chemistry )
Fingering : Yes ( outside only )
AR : Yes ( depend on chemistry )
FJ : 8/10 ( accommodating )
CIM : Yes ( depend on chemistry )
Don't : Raw , AJ , COF and COB
Damage : 60/2/2 = tips ( Rm charge and cd not included)
Landed in Sg for 1 week not much biz ask me to help out to intro my friends, so just post a thread and recommend this friendly, happy go easy fl to other Bro to try her svc for a budget price. Any more enquiry Bro like to know pls ask Amy.
Hihi can share contact on amy,?

Btw is yu xing good is there any fr to refer to? Or is ger service lvl same as amy
Old 18-11-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
kalsor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact?
Old 18-11-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalsor View Post
Hi bro can share contact?
ermmm..do u realise that this thread is in 2009 and u asked for contact in 2021?

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 18-11-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 22
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
ermmm..do u realise that this thread is in 2009 and u asked for contact in 2021?
hahaha ,still live in 2009

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1