The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-09-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MrPoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Hmm.. Think saw same FL couple of days back in diff shop at budget price.. Now changed shop.. Must be desperate to bring in the dough.. Poor lass..
Must say the new shop better skillset at marketing packaging for the same product...
Old 27-09-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
bizarre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nicha (Empire6969)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=901358

Look: very similar as the photos (looks grow on you, pretty in IMO)
Body: slim with very little tummy
Boobs: man-made (looks good with her body frame)

Nicha is friendly, willing to please. Started action the moment I arrived.
Shower was not bad, there was body to body rub.
The session was satisfying. Tried few different positions, some were her initiatives.
She gave me a very good thai massage, she knew where to press/massage with good amount of strength.
Old 27-09-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoooter View Post
Was happy to see Dom1 adjusting to the market forces and adjusting prices down.
Bros, rem to confirm pricing and package type during booking. Sucked this up so that bros reminded not have to..
Happy and careful bonking!
Thanks bro for reminder! In hind sight, I now appreciate OKTs who confirmed in WA stating FL name, price/shots/time duration for all my previous bookings..
Old 27-09-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyStars View Post
But RAW?? If u know that stable openly declared she RAW and knowing that daily she have a couple of cust u dare to bonk RAW ar at the risk of getting STDs/HIV. If never declare and when u bonk girl tell u that u are special ask u top up raw here maybe innocently u still believe and raw. But openly allow raw booking lol. This type honestly u ask me bonk even with condom i worry. Just my 1cents worth.
Just thinking of the situation out loud.. And I am with you bro, I will pass too
Old 27-09-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
KagawaBVB is Cool - loads of Potential

+66FL I never see any FR from this company, I really eyeing for Rosey.
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=899579

Please let me know if this company is ok?
Old 27-09-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
george_7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Meow - Mansion
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=...highlight=meow

Looks: 8/10; looks like the second photo more
FJ: 9/10, accommodating, can see she enjoy it as well as I do
GFE: 8/10 basic English

Shower was not bad as she tried to clean up the key areas. Meow is friendly, hardworking and willing to please. Tried few positions without complaints.
Old 27-09-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Short FR for Ping - Galaxy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=900406

Originally contacted OKT to book Mae for RTF, had her before and she's really good. Timing did not match and he suggested to try Ping instead.

Checked the profile and other reviews, looked good yet not a fan of enhanced boobs. Hungry for action, so confirmed

Got to the location, easy access. Ping opens the door, looked like cute GND with a nice smile and short hair. Profile pictures are accurate. Then shower SOP, with decent towel.

This was an emergency bonk, having stressed on work allot - plan of action was BBBJ/CIM, then likely massage (seldom have energy for second round).

First round started and finished as planned, good skilled BJ and she took CIM like a champion not running away immediately. Then started massage, descent enough and after some time started to tease to wake me up again. She had me hard so gave it a try for second round.

Now this is where Ping surprised me: she climbed on top, grabbed my cock and started to ride squatting on me. Up and down while contracting her muscles, amazing feeling. Lasted until I released the second shot.

Overall unexpected good bonk, from a cute hardworking girl.
Old 27-09-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 5
flowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just Completed This Bonk and Keeping my memories fresh for the reviews.

Stable: Lust365
Name: Rover
Time: 2000hrs
Looks: 90% Pics. Videos tells all. Slight Blemish but overall 9/10
Frenching: 8/10 Not really aggressive but does the job
Body: 10/10 Fucking Sexy. Slim frame with nice boobs
Shower together: 10/10 Wash every inch that needs to be washed. Focus on the tip of my dick
BBBJ: 10/10 Good Suction took her time with my 2ic no rush and deepthroat
FJ: 10/10 Nothing to complain. Tight with good response.
GFE: 10/10 Good unrushed and trys her best to keep conversation going
RTF: Yes
Damage: $180/90Mins/2Shots
Old 27-09-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

Just finished with Summer (Casanova)

OKT : Prompt and responsive

Location : Inaccessible by foot. Not near mrt, 10 mins from nearest bus stop

She likes to joke before the deed,makes a lot of corny jokes.

Shower and play a bit, start with some light kissing. She doesn't like to fondle her tits, says its ticklish. Proceed to bed, she wanted to service me first, start with licking my nips, then blowjob, nothing spectacular. Went 69, less than a min, she say cannot alr. Lie down on bed and wanted kiss she gave light kisses and keep wiping her mouth with tissue. Wanted to paint, went for less than a min, she said ticklish wanna fuck. Went missionary and kissed lightly then she said she don't want to kiss anymore and keep avoiding. Went doggy banged for less than 5 mins, got no mood and quickly end.

After the deed she went toilet to wash up, came to room to put moisturizer, went back toilet came out a few times, all without saying anything. The atmosphere turned cold all of a sudden. She told me that's it go shower, asked if she want me to wash, told her no need since she alr wear her clothes. Joked a bit then went off. In total less than 25 mins in and out.

In summary, session felt very commercial, zero Gfe when the deed starts and after. Luckily I only booked 1 shot.

Maybe she Ord mood alr, but all those past reviews abt her, I experience none of it.

So, if you guys are willing to pay for a pretty girl with very low Gfe, she's the one for you.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jerjeromel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know of a stable called angels aura? Can’t find their WhatsApp anywhere.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mm82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - NIM from The Pimp
It was a last min urge to engagae in after work activities. Pinged bro pimp and after no fuss verification, he was very accomadating to my last min / tentativeness and wanted me to book when confirmed which i did 30 min later.
Arrived a few min late which was no fuss for super OKT mr Pimp. Give clear guided directions and entered indeed a clean and proper premise in the heart of the island.
On with Ms Nim...
Soft spoken yet sultry, 90% foto accuracy, darker in person (which is to be understood, i even look whiter shot on my handphone camera). She greeted me and offered to shower (not together though).
After a quick wash set next to each other while she hugged me like a first time GF and BF in highschool. GFE ats its finest.
A bit of language barier but not a turnoff.
Started excellent BBJ, was at a good "timing" to put on the saftey cap but I took abit too long enjoyed the BBJ too much so tide went down abit.. light french happened..
Switch turn and painted + light fingering she was wet indeed another Sign of authentic GFE.
The tide rose again and without further adue sailed the havenly sea with the banana boat.
It was MOT all the way, she is ejoying it, but CD not comfy.. had to change once..
Moved to the shower to finish off with HJ while touching her all over boobs enhanced not an issue for me she loved to be touched there too ( just love playing with her miss V )
Quick wash, chit chat, sawadeekap and parted ways like leaving a LDR girlfriend at the airport. Heart and cock aching..

RTF: very possible.
When the GFE is there no need 1-10 rating.
Its simpley excellent hospitality all round from mr Pimp.

Looking forward to more gems and promos.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for 122 - Fantasia Babes

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=900893?

Have engaged this stable many times prior, so no hiccups and everything was smooth. Location is at the same place as before.

122 is a slim figured lady with the usual thai tan. Pictures are very similar to real life, probably discount a wee bit.
One thing that sets her off from others though, is the price and her willingness to do things.
Doors opened, exchanged short pleasantries and in no time we were making out. Then proceeded for the SOP shower before action began.
Her BBBJ is class, making sure she takes the time to slowly lick your balls and alternating doing that and sucking you. Bbbj was slurpy and wet. She doesn't go too deep though, but its fine.
Her GFE factor is there, occasionally making small dirty talks and making sure you feel alright. I requested for CIM for the first shot and she agreed, playing with herself while I jerked myself off. Her CIM is one of the best tho, she will make sure every single drop of cum is in her mouth, then slowly open her mouth to let the cum drip onto your shaft. It was really a sight to behold.
Before we even started on 2nd shot, she told me that she can do COF too, which was surprising since no girl has ever offered that before.
For the 2nd round, I went down south and started eating her out. She's almost fully shaved, and has no smell. No fingering though, which was the only thing she denied.
Shortly after she said she cummed, caps on and started banging, before finishing with a COF as promised.

All in all, she's not the prettiest FL around, but her service and body truly made up for the low price of only $140.
Its enticing to RTF, but she leaves in a week and I'm trying to save money 😅
Do visit her though! She's very low mileage and she says he only gets about 3-4 customers a day, which is quite a pity given her service.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 6
semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ava - Blackpink (1s/45min, Night, visit past 4-5 day)

Disclaimers, Info + My Prefrence & Bias about my FR
( Click to show/hide )
Cover as much detail as I can to be useful as possible, everyone looks for different things. hope it help make more inform choice
but keep in mind ultimately it is still through my own experience & view. I try my best to keep netural, state fact & detail
Can't provide info on EVERYTHING (sometime never notice for will forget some details)
Given score, if any, is rough guide. Everyone have own way in measure ratings. Especially thing like how chio or sexiness. I write more description for reader to judge
no cover up, no sugar coat, no exaggarate. but apologize for any lapse in judgement.
While I try provide accurate detail, I have to enjoy my session too, end of day, I am there as a bonker, not a recce personel
Please note location, area may or may not change any time, any day, or even within the same day. It is hard to predict. More experience bro will know this fact well

My Prefrence & Bias (to help you get a feel & to gauge my FR)
-Season Foot solider (can't comment on parking), 15min walk to me is acceptable
-Natural lover, size don't matter. Dislike enhanced
-I DO NOT know how to judge boob size accurately. I don't bring measuring tape to bonk stated boob size is what it FEEL LIKE TO ME
-lenient with body hotness/sexiness. Average is enough to turn me on. Generally am slim lover but open to different types, even meaty or abit of tummy I ok
-non smoker, sensitive to smoke breath
-I am not long laster. Each round of actions roughly 10-15min for me
-BJ not my thing, usually skip, even CBJ
-Not into AR, anal or anything related to the pangsai hole
-generally not very adventureous, my need are very basic
-3 Most Important criteria for me: GFE/FE/Attitude/Engagement, FJ/Passion, Cuddle - Everything else can be below average I will still rate good session
-I really really dislike it when girl immediately push me out upon cumming. That ruins the whole FJ. I need at least some time stay inside to savor the moment & enjoy the after-cum feeling
-My cuddle expection is high. For me equally important as FJ
-beside these 3 I quite chin chye, not demanding. so some might find me abit lenient on things

Full Detail Version
( Click to show/hide )
OKT & Location
Booking/At location: super fast response, smooth process
Location/Distance: G, 10-15min walk from MRT
Discreet: Have to register
Room: Average space & vibe, not new - adequate clean. Aircon: Working
Shower: Private, Heater - my session not working well. Not new average vibe, acceptable space fit two people
Other Places to Fuck On: None
Mirror: Should have one at the counter/table area but memory is weak
Bed: Single
Towel: was offered full, clean, thick & very absorbant (8.5/10) 👍
GIRL
Thai Tan: Yes, Malay type. Bro say more tan due to sun tan is accurate. Can see tan line swimwear shape
Skin (Body): For Look: Average to above average, For Touch: very smooth 👍
Boob: Est C to C+, Natural 👍, somewhat big areola. Soft to touch, slight natural sag
Body (Height/Build): Quite petite, slim though not slender due to stature.
Body (Details): have waist curves. general no tummy - not total flat. Very slim thighs. Overall average hotness
Hair: Long till upper back, blond type of tone
Tattoo: Didnt notice any
Below Shave: No, trimmed in a way that looks nice, neat
Hygiene: Clean
Fragrance: Neutral, slight hint shampoo smell

Looks/Pic Accuracy: (now everyone look like model. All pics must auto discount, esp perfect complexions)
Ad Accuracy: Most accurate maybe is if you blend 1st & 3rd pic in telegram
Real Life (Face/Look): look quite Malay. cute GND/kampung/village girl type.
Real Life (Look/Vibe): Overall Sweet, Demure look
Real Life (Details): As usual discount complexion. Alright face shape may find her pretty too. Braces smile
Real Life (Age Feel by Look): Early 20s (This is very subjective, YMWV - your milage WILL vary)

Personality: Unique combo of shy/demure mannerism but playful (as in the video ad, yes she dance for me)
& bubbly at same time. Also very sweet & pleasant 👍👍
vibe/Feel: her vibe & behavior make her feel younger, like a tio stayback repeat few years "old poly student"

Also have to say no offense to bro LaoShiJi FR,
while I found her feel younger but body is so-so only, you put her at late 20s with sexiest body
look like case of YPWV - Your perception will vary. All other detail (French/FJ/Wet/Cuddle) do match up
Most importantly we both enjoyed our session with her 👍

ACTIONS
Shower Together: Yes, good service wash me well with light playing around
Foreplay: I prefer slow start which she accomadate to, start with snuggling, slowly increase touching &
teasing then ended with a boob fuck. enjoyed this segment 👍 Her tongue is quite skillful during catbath too.
French: All out, neutral/no breath smell
Smoker: No
BJ: Didn't try, she offered
Paint: Didnt try
Below Wet: Yes
Finger: I just did some rubbing
AR/CIM/COB: Didn't try
PSE: No, though the sex got quite intense at moments

FJ 8.5/10 👍👍 The sex was very very good
Passion: Yes - I was tired & passive, she look disappoint, felt she really wanted more fire from me 👍
Wildness/Intensity: 8.5/10 was intense 👍
Responsive: Yes, always ready for me every moment just I had low energy. If go all out she would surely recipocrate
Pussy: Wet all the way, quite tight
During Orgasm: Awesome. can feel her pussy repeatly tighten & release. dont know she cum too
or purposely do it but the grip was tight, greatly add to the sensation. felt incredibly good 👍👍
After Orgasm: stay inside till song, finish in doggy but she bother go extra mile
turn around to stroke my arm & continue teasing. Action don't end after cum of course give two thumb 👍👍

Cuddle: 9.5/10 👍👍 Note My cuddle expection is sky high. To me equally important as FJ
Immediately After Finish: Remove Cap Clean me then immediately cuddle, never rush to shower like all do 👍👍
Koala Standard: 10/10 stick to me like hanging on for her life 👍👍
Tease/Touch: Yes
Initmate: Yes the closeness not only physical but felt like gf feeling 👍👍
Pillow Talk: Excellent. First time I hear FL say "I love you", when time up hug me tighter say "no cannot go home" 👍👍
Finally, someone who KNOWS how to cuddle
SERVICE
Massage: Never ask, never try
Language/Comms: Eng level ok, didnt have to use any translate
Last Week: No, first
Lighting: fairly bright 8/10
Play Handphone: Not at all, her phone was at the side playing music. All attention on me 👍👍
I'm ok with play handphone, More important is if the attention is still on me, or totally distratced

Service/attitude (I generaly remain quiet, passive, don't initiate or engage, step back see where the girl brings me)
Commercial: No
Service: Good service
Attitude: Nil, GFE le so attitude dont even need to say
Engagement: Excellent (9/10)
Conversation: Good (7/10)

GFE: Yes, high gfe & quite immersive, like a loving GF who will spoil you.
make me feel like she really likes me, & make me feel like I am Andy Lau 👍👍
Finally, some convincing GFE
Note I separate service/attitude & GFE. No GFE doesn't mean bad service or attitude. Can also have great service but no GF feeling

Shorter Version
( Click to show/hide )
OKT & Location
OKT super fast response, smooth process. G, 10-15min walk from MRT. Have to register
Room/Shower average space & vibe, not new - adequate clean. Single Bed
was offered full clean towel, thick & very absorbant (8.5/10) 👍

Girl
Tan, Malay type. Bro say more tan due to sun tan is accurate. Can see tan line swimwear shape.
Skin look average, very smooth to touch 👍 Boobs C/C+, Natural 👍, somewhat big areola. Soft to touch, slight natural sag
Quite petite, slim though not slender due to stature. have waist curves. general no tummy - not total flat. Very slim thighs. Overall average hotness
Pics most accurate maybe is if you blend 1st & 3rd pic in telegram. Real life look quite Malay. cute GND/kampung/village girl type. Sweet, demure look.
As usual discount complexion. Alright face shape may find her pretty too. Braces smile
Unique combo of shy/demure mannerism but playful (as in the video ad, yes she dance for me) & bubbly at same time. Also very sweet & pleasant 👍👍
Her vibe & behavior make her feel younger, like a tio stayback repeat few years "old poly student"

Action 8.5/10 👍👍
Shower together good service wash me well with light playing around. I prefer slow start foreplay which she accomadate to,
start with snuggling, slowly increase touching & teasing then ended with a boob fuck. enjoyed this segment 👍 tongue skillful catbath too.
All out french, neutral/no breath smell. As usual didn't try BJ. Sex was very good & intense 8.5/10 👍👍
Always ready to respond to me, I was low energy that day felt like she wanted me me more than I wanted her .
Pussy quite tight & wet all the way. When I cum feel her pussy repeatly tighten & release. dont know she cum too
or purposely do it but the grip was tight, greatly add to the sensation. felt incredibly good 👍👍
After finish stay inside till song, finish position doggy but she bother go extra mile
turn around to stroke my arm & continue teasing. Action don't end after cum of course give two thumb 👍👍

After Action/Cuddle 9.5/10 👍👍 Note My cuddle expection is sky high. To me equally important as FJ
After Finish remove Cap Clean me then immediately cuddle, never rush to shower like all do 👍👍
10/10 Koala level closness 👍👍. Excellent cuddling with tease & touching, & most important with GF feel
Also, first time I hear FL say "I love you", when time up hug me tighter say "no cannot go home" 👍👍

Service/Attitude
High GFE, so Of course not commercial, attitude & engagement also don't need to mention
Generally service level & conversation was good too

GFE: Yes, high GFE. quite immersive, like loving GF who will spoil you. also make me feel like she really likes me 👍👍

SUMMARY
Highlights: Unique blend of shy/demure mannerism with playful bubbly personality top off with Sweet pleasantness
All out french, pussy quite tight wet all the way
Great intense sex with awesome grip & release sensation when I cum, nice after-cum momment too with extra teasing
Amazing cuddling, immediately jump into my arm after remove cap, hug tight & felt like GF
Overall High GFE. First time I hear FL say to me "I love you" & "Cannot go home". Also make me feel like I am Andy Lau
Good: Full clean thick absorbant towel
Very smooth skin
Good foreplay (I prefer slow start & build up)
Not Bad: Not the prettiest, but cute, sweet & demure
Acceptable: Average room quality
So-so body hotness
Improvements: Not ideal need to reg
Lowlights: -

Personally for me, while not exactly my type, her GFE was awesome & convincing
Combined with a sweet personality & good sex makes overall really great session.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 6
semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Axo - Blackpink (1s/45min, Night, visit past 4-5 day)

Disclaimers, Info + My Prefrence & Bias about my FR
( Click to show/hide )
Cover as much detail as I can to be useful as possible, everyone looks for different things. hope it help make more inform choice
but keep in mind ultimately it is still through my own experience & view. I try my best to keep netural, state fact & detail
Can't provide info on EVERYTHING (sometime never notice or will forget some details)
Given score, if any, is rough guide. Everyone have own way in measure ratings. Especially thing like how chio or sexiness. I write more description for reader to judge
no cover up, no sugar coat, no exaggarate. but apologize for any lapse in judgement.
While I try provide accurate detail, I have to enjoy my session too, end of day, I am there as a bonker, not a recce personel
Please note location, area may or may not change any time, any day, or even within the same day. It is hard to predict. More experience bro will know this fact well

My Prefrence & Bias (to help you get a feel & to gauge my FR)
-Season Foot solider (can't comment on parking), 15min walk to me is acceptable
-Natural lover, size don't matter. Dislike enhanced
-I DO NOT know how to judge boob size accurately. I don't bring measuring tape to bonk stated boob size is what it FEEL LIKE TO ME
-lenient with body hotness/sexiness. Average is enough to turn me on. Generally am slim lover but open to different types, even meaty or abit of tummy I ok
-non smoker, sensitive to smoke breath
-I am not long laster. Each round of actions roughly 10-15min for me
-BJ not my thing, usually skip, even CBJ
-Not into AR, anal or anything related to the pangsai hole
-generally not very adventureous, my need are very basic
-3 Most Important criteria for me: GFE/FE/Attitude/Engagement, FJ/Passion, Cuddle - Everything else can be below average I will still rate good session
-I really really dislike it when girl immediately push me out upon cumming. That ruins the whole FJ. I need at least some time stay inside to savor the moment & enjoy the after-cum feeling
-My cuddle expection is high. For me equally important as FJ
-beside these 3 I quite chin chye, not demanding. so some might find me abit lenient on things

Full Detail Version
( Click to show/hide )
OKT & Location
Booking/At location: super fast response, smooth process
Location/Distance: G area, 10-15min walk from mrt
Discreet: Need to reg
Room: Average space & vibe, not new - adequate clean. Aircon: Working
Shower: Private, Heater working. Decent space, not new but clean
Other Places to Fuck On: None
Mirror: Should be one at counter/table area
Bed: Single
Towel: Full size thick clean & absorbant (8.5/10) 👍
GIRL
Thai Tan: None, fair. Vid tone is accurate
Skin (Body): For Look - smooth. For Touch - very smooth 👍
Boob: Est B to B+, Natural 👍, firm but soft to touch, tight no sag, beautifully proportion. no/minimal areola
just fair round smooth skin into perky light brown nips. overall incredibly hot & sexy (8.5/10) 👍
Body (Height/Build): Petite side, slim not skinny. Vid accurate. Body quite Tight
Body (Details): Arms slimmer than vid ad, general no tummy, have waist curve, Overall is hot
Hair: Shoulder length, black
Tattoo: Yes some
Below Shave: Yes
Hygiene: Clean
Fragrance: Neutral, no smell

Looks/Pic Accuracy: (now everyone look like model. All pics must auto discount, esp the perfect complexions)
Ad Accuracy: Mostly quite accurate, water bottle one most same to me.
Ad the vibe have some SYT feel, but real life she is more classy lady-like type
Real Life (Face/Look/Vibe): Pretty, classy lady type look. Abit stern, after warm up very chio when smile
Real Life (Details): Discount complexion abit, but still quite smooth not much blemish at all.
Sharp feature, pretty nose, eyes & overal face shape. Everything about her is pretty in classy kind of way
Real Life (Age Feel by Look): around 24 (This is very subjective, YMWV - your milage WILL vary)

Personality: Match her look, quiet with air of class but not cold type. Reserved but still adequate chatty.
Vibe/Overall Feel: Young OL or business/insurance agent vibe
Overall Age Feel (Look+Vibe): still around 24 despite her mature vibe,
feel she is actually on younger side (This is very subjective, YMWV - your milage WILL vary)
ACTIONS
Shower Together: Yes, decent service
Foreplay: She dive right to catbath & BJ, when I reject BJ she was confuse at first but then
understood & accomdate to my preference of slow start. Do my usual snuggling then slowly increase up 👍
French: Light but not hesitant so still got feel. Neutral breath. Her lip was tender & sensual,
I like the way she kiss as well, it arouse me enough to caps on
Smoker: No
BJ: Didn't try, she offer
Paint: Didn't try
Finger: Didn't try
Below Wet: She use ky for me
AR/CIM/COB: Didn't try
PSE: Nil

FJ
Position: Her riding is quite good, plus really enjoy seeing her body & beautiful boobs bouncing ontop me
Passion: Not in this category
Wildness/Intensity: Decent, 7.5/10 add moan it enhance up to 9/10
Responsive: Yes, mostly through moan
Moan: 9/10 👍👍 highlight of the whole FJ. The moment her mouth open I lost focus on everything else.
never heard a more perfect moaning voice. knncb sensual. Sweet but sultry, tender but lustful all at the same time.
Her voice just arouse a intense yet satisfy feeling deep inside of me. Increase my heartbeat, set my soul on fire.
Don't know how else to describe but fuck, I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it
Even now recall the sounds she make still give me a mini-adrenalin rush
Pussy: Fairly tight, enjoyable texture
During Orgasm: SOP
After Orgasm: SOP but allow stay inside acceptably long 👍

Cuddle Note My cuddle expection is sky high. To me equally important as FJ
Didn't have much time left after actions, but I request to cuddle as part of foreplay, it was decent
SERVICE
Massage: Never ask, never try
Language/Comms: Seem quite good english, speak with abit of slang, didn't need any translate
Last Week: No
Lighting: adequate 7/10
Play Handphone: No
I'm ok with play handphone, More important is if the attention is still on me, or totally distratced

Service/attitude (I generaly remain quiet, passive, don't initiate or engage, step back see where the girl brings me)
Commercial: Abit, but she was friendly & welcoming.
Service: Decent, no complains. Quite obvious she isn't new to this, quite experienced
Attitude: Good, no problems
Engagement: Good, was mostly engage on me through my whole duration, physical or by talking
Conversation: Good, she can initiate & maintain conversation pace

GFE: Nil
Note I separate service/attitude & GFE. No GFE doesn't mean bad service or attitude. Can also have great service but no GF feeling

Shorter Version
( Click to show/hide )
OKT & Location
OKT super fast response, smooth process. G area, 10-15min walk from mrt, need to reg
Room average space & vibe, not new - adequate clean. Shower actually has decent space
Full size thick clean & absorbant towel (8.5/10) 👍

Girl
No tan, fair. Vid tone accurate. Skin looks smooth, very smooth to touch 👍
Boobs est B to B+ Natural 👍, firm but soft to touch, tight no sag, beautifully proportion.
no/minimal areola just fair round smooth skin into perky light brown nips. overal incredibly hot & sexy (8.5/10) 👍
Petite side, slim not skinny. Vid accurate. Body quite Tight. Arms slimmer than vid, general no tummy, have waist curve, Overall is hot
Pics mostly quite accurate, water bottle one most same to me. pic vibe have some SYT feel, but real life is more classy lady type
Normal face abit stern, after warm up very chio when smile, slight discount complexion but still quite smooth not much blemish at all
Sharp feature, pretty nose, eyes & overal face shape. Everything about her is pretty in classy kind of way
Personality match her look, quiet with air of class but not cold type. Reserved but still adequate chatty
Have young OL or business/insurance agent vibe. Despite her classy mature vibe, she still feels on younger side

Action
Shower together with decent service. She dive right in to catbath BJ but realize my preference for slow start & accomadate ot it 👍
Light french but not hesitant so still got feel. Neutral breath. Lips was tender & sensual, I like the way she kiss,
arouse me enough to caps on. As usual didn't try bj. She used KY, but pussy fairly tight enjoyable texture.
Sex was decently intense, riding esp quite good, enjoy seeing her body & beautiful boobs bouncing ontop me
Highlight of the whole FJ - her moaning. The moment her mouth open I lost focus on everything else.
never heard a more perfect moaning voice. knncb sensual. Sweet but sultry, tender but lustful all at the same time.
Her voice just arouse a intense yet satisfying feeling deep inside of me. Increase my heartbeat, set my soul on fire.
Don't know how else to describe but fuck, I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.
Even now recall the sounds she make still give me a mini-adrenalin rush

After Action/Cuddle ?/10 Note My cuddle expection is sky high. To me equally important as FJ
Didn't have much time left after actions, but I request to cuddle as part of foreplay, it was decent

Service/Attitude
Slight bit commercial but was friendly & welcoming. Decent service, obvious she isn't new to this, quite experienced.
Good attitude, never play phone at all, good engagement level. Initiate conversation & maintain it well.

SUMMARY
Highlights: No tan, if you fair lover, this will fall under hightlight
Incredibly beautiful set of natural b/b+
Her moaning voice. Crazy sensual & arousing. Sweet but sultry, tender but lustful all at the same time.
Good: Full size thick clean & absorbant towel
Very smooth skin to touch
Pretty & classy lady look
Good light frenching, at least I enjoy the way she kiss, tender lips
Riding felt good, especially in view of those pair of hot boobs
FJ intensity was decent, decent after-orgasm moment
Not Bad: Body adequately hot/sexy
Decent service/attitude with adequate engagement & conversation
Cuddle was alright
Acceptable: Acceptable room
Improvements: Not ideal need to reg
Lowlights: -

Personal favorite is her moans. If that was all the session had it would have been acceptably enough for me
Combine with a pretty face & decent service, made it overall a very good session.

Last edited by semj; 30-09-2022 at 03:48 PM.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Unicornfan is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Sally tarma from Poseidon

Place discreet. Easy to park
Booking straight forward.

Practically got a good session.

Lots of tongue fighting from both ladies.

Looks wise almost the same as posted. Both girls are friendly and svc oriented. No rush and having both worked on my tool is heavenly!

Will rtf as the feeling is right.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1