The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
AwesomeGuy, dudu, Franco_Barsei, Kopiosteve, Panda, Testmonkeylah

Old Today, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4189 / Power: 18
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Went to look from Jing Jing at her new place today. Quite sad that she had to move further away from me...

Good for public transport though.
New set of pic really shows her curve well.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
SinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabNuggets View Post
MR for https://sglonelyguy-15.com/emily-massage/

Looks: 40% different from her ad pics, her vid is more accurate, saw her w/o makeup but looks decent la. Her breath got slight smoke smell

Location: Stay alone in condo, 10min walk in aircon from MRT to her house(ask her to guide you). Clean condo, no smoke smell even tho she smokes......interesting design of the shower

Boobs: Small but real Bs, perky

Massage: Excellent, she asks you where u wanna massage and changes strength and position accordingly, not green

Service: SN, but very very hard working and experienced, in/out 55mins
Managed to visit recently too. From bus stop is also around 10minutes walk.

I detected the smoke smell when she was blowing air near my ears.

That shower really interesting design, heard someone fell there before.

Overall a good experience with her, most memorable was she helped to pat me dry with the towel after my shower. Extra points for that.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2889 / Power: 21
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
Not a frequent poster, but just wanted to leave a FR for KK.

Based on some posts here, there are bros machiam think they charming Andy Lau heartbreakers. But guys, the reality is we are sad saps who can never score with a babe IRL. That's why when encountering someone that has strong GFE with a gorgeous body like KK, it's really an eye opening gem of an experience.

One incident stood out for me. My hands were cold from the AC. When she flipped me over, she held both my hands in an attempt to "warm them up". With the eye contact, fwah really like gf. Small gesture, but hey it works.

10/10.
TBH bro speak for yourself

It's fine if as a 'sad sap' you are touched by little gestures like warming your hands, towel dry, peck on the neck/hug when leaving. But over time, when you get more experienced with cheonging, you may want to raise your expectations?

I demand more from my MLs, whether it's heavy petting on the bed, passionate frenching or getting them high (with their consent of course). I think if we continue to regard ourselves with such low esteem in the company of attractive women, many MLs are going to take advantage of us and provide less for higher prices.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1