The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i am those "choose wife" pattern
must pass certain standard la. cannot be the standard i see already also no feel expect me to let her sit also.
If got standard, i will fast hand grab up to 3 girls to sit with me
If not standard..... then zero. Not i dont want girl to sit but really quality cannot make it.....
I kena same as yangchen haha. An acquantaince got drunk and suddenly run out of pub after the whole thing never tip. Happened so fast i was stunned. So girl came back, i tipped for him.
Old 27-09-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemfindbro View Post
I kena same as yangchen haha. An acquantaince got drunk and suddenly run out of pub after the whole thing never tip. Happened so fast i was stunned. So girl came back, i tipped for him.
i think i did maybe 2-3 times such pattern before. Most recent was probably more than a decade ago.
but it was really because i was too drunk to remember / know what was going on.
next day i couldnt remember all these. Only remembered after a certain time my mind went blank.
Sometimes i go club / play alone till drunk and i still dont even remember how i got home by myself and woke up on my own bed!
Old 27-09-2022, 09:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Aiyo thats so sweet of you LA! 👍👍 beri steady!
Boh bian, I regular there mah, cannot siak suay you know?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-09-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Boh bian, I regular there mah, cannot siak suay you know?
Understandable one if kanna WOO sama sama cannot lao kwee de that's why solo is best!😛😛😛👍👍👍
Old 27-09-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
Yep, went with one friend previously who didn't tip the girl and left. Although they didn't touch much, but she sat with him to drink so its courtesy to tip. I didn't jio him to pub drinking anymore.

Geylang pubs generally closee at 3am. The fun starts at 12mn and the girls are more wild then. But For typical working class like me, I cannot stay until so late. Are there any other similar pubs that closes at around 12mn? Preferably that the music isn't that loud too.
same here, sometimes want to go relax but cannot too late till after 12mn, any similar pub with gers company?
Old 27-09-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopicsuitai View Post
same here, sometimes want to go relax but cannot too late till after 12mn, any similar pub with gers company?
go joo chiat
same concept, but they start the fun earlier.
girls come from around 8pm, they leave from 11pm and usually head to geylang side to continue.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Than how ah? ��
Normally I give abjt if I frequent That pub and next day claim back from Fren

I will also try to tell my those first timer Fren that once they sit down and drink with you more than 5 min and you did not chase them or reject them away . Later better give tips .
Old 27-09-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Yup joo chiet area . Those ger who work Geylang area 12 Mn, all come from joo chiat pub as there mostly open till 1 am
Old 27-09-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
i am those "choose wife" pattern
must pass certain standard la. cannot be the standard i see already also no feel expect me to let her sit also.
If got standard, i will fast hand grab up to 3 girls to sit with me
If not standard..... then zero. Not i dont want girl to sit but really quality cannot make it.....
I mean 7/10 take Liao lo. I see my Fren like aim for 11/10 lol
Old 27-09-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
I mean 7/10 take Liao lo. I see my Fren like aim for 11/10 lol
lul true true
Old 27-09-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
go joo chiat
same concept, but they start the fun earlier.
girls come from around 8pm, they leave from 11pm and usually head to geylang side to continue.
How are the prices for drinks there? Any pub recommendation? (mod, delete this if you think should not be in Geylang thread).
Old 28-09-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Normally I give abjt if I frequent That pub and next day claim back from Fren

I will also try to tell my those first timer Fren that once they sit down and drink with you more than 5 min and you did not chase them or reject them away . Later better give tips .
Sound advice 👍👍nicee🍻
Old 28-09-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i think i did maybe 2-3 times such pattern before. Most recent was probably more than a decade ago.
but it was really because i was too drunk to remember / know what was going on.
next day i couldnt remember all these. Only remembered after a certain time my mind went blank.
Sometimes i go club / play alone till drunk and i still dont even remember how i got home by myself and woke up on my own bed!
Thank you Mr Fallen11 for your honesty & experience. We are Singaporeans & the basic golden rule taught since young in our land of freedom & opportunities applies - to hurt no one & not be hurt by anyone.

As we are hardworking people, we each needs recreation, to just chill & let slip daily worries & concerns for a momentary while troubling our minds. Drinking is usually none addictive, as after a nite out & good sleep, we are able to perform normally, even with a hangover & probably swear off drinking for a while, & focus back onto living & responsibilities.

The best place to get totally drunk is alone at one's bedroom, then no one will be harmed. Thus it is best to KNOW one's limit, & not be a BURDEN to others, especially kind friends whom will not leave anyone behind, as we are Singaporeans.

Drink to be happy & enjoy the atmosphere, & not live the next day in regrets by being intoxicatedly blind. All the best. Cheers!

Old 28-09-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
I visited Sakura about a week ago, I tipped my lady $30 but I don't know if that is the average tip because I got the impression that I was leaving early and also I paid 2 $50 flower sash (waste of money, by the way)
Hi bro thank for the infor I think it normal to tip $30 as it the normal rate at Sakara and UPub even at 497 likewise no point you hang flower 🌸 there no Kang Tao wan rather ask the FL theee if you wan to tabao them can see that sakaura is back to before covid time with quite number of FL I intend to visit there in Oct just wan more infor about there hehe
Old 28-09-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
I will have to stop for a while, maybe a month.

I wanted to try Agun pub but totally missed the chance!
Sure got chance de la that stretch can slowly hop and jump one lol😛😛😛🍻🍻🍻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1