The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2022, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by meandme4 View Post
Bvl have waiter tips. 30$ for 3 waiters min.
Yup. Everywhere have waiters tips. Especially hate level 9 when even small room 4 waiters rush in at the end for tips when u dont even see them previously n service and attitude sucks still expect tips
Old 27-09-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ktv pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Yup. Everywhere have waiters tips. Especially hate level 9 when even small room 4 waiters rush in at the end for tips when u dont even see them previously n service and attitude sucks still expect tips
I went once to level9, never want to go back ever again. the front desk people attitude like knn machiam owe them money like that.

Waiter also attitude/service like shit. only when come in take tips then talk until machiam ah bang ah dey like that.
Old 27-09-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I went once to level9, never want to go back ever again. the front desk people attitude like knn machiam owe them money like that.

Waiter also attitude/service like shit. only when come in take tips then talk until machiam ah bang ah dey like that.
U r absolutely right
Old 27-09-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
prebio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ktv pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Think
Lisbo
Quinn
Galaxy
Bvl not sure
bvl's sunday hh (330-7pm) is 70. 100 thereafter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1