The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Sorry but I doubt on this. Her boobs are solid hard and her BBBJ had too much teething. There is a separate thread of her with many bros complaining about her as well. Maybe you first time visit her then she treat you nice nice first. After few more visits, she will throw stunts out. Yeah, she ask me for tips on first visit which i blacklist her straight away. G8 from this house is much better, else next door, 26, 7 are angpai as well. Last time got 23 but she left after 1 month...

https://sbfsg.org/showthread...=892396&page=5
Hmmm, not my first time with her and she never ask for tips. Not sure what happen between you and her. Guess YMMV? She’s good for me
Old 27-09-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

So.. so far any WL that is worth more than 50/60 bucks?

anyone that is super hot and service like a naughty horny slut?

Old 27-09-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

L20 h41 g26 ,g 12

I went for recommendations here, h40 g5the but too popular despite its off peak in noon. Already 1 guy in queue before me.

No patience to wait so I went to the next door.
Surprised no one gave FR for the 2 gems. Probably want keep for themselves.
I took g26 as she's only 1 good among those girls sitting there. G12 I saw her went up with a customer when I leaving the shop.

Looks 7/10 , big eyes round face
Boobs Probably C
Bbbj 7/10
Fj 5/10 accommodating for all positions but like a dead fish when missionary
No kiss initially but when I climax, she didn't reject when my lips locked to hers
Old 28-09-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
L20 h41 g26 ,g 12

I went for recommendations here, h40 g5the but too popular despite its off peak in noon. Already 1 guy in queue before me.

No patience to wait so I went to the next door.
Surprised no one gave FR for the 2 gems. Probably want keep for themselves.
I took g26 as she's only 1 good among those girls sitting there. G12 I saw her went up with a customer when I leaving the shop.

Looks 7/10 , big eyes round face
Boobs Probably C
Bbbj 7/10
Fj 5/10 accommodating for all positions but like a dead fish when missionary
No kiss initially but when I climax, she didn't reject when my lips locked to hers
You went 2041?
Old 28-09-2022, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
You went 2041?
2041 opened? tink he talking about 2038
Old 28-09-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

well i guess only his nick is accurate, but not his fr
Old 28-09-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
well i guess only his nick is accurate, but not his fr
LMAOOOOOOO this is good
Old 29-09-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
2041 opened? tink he talking about 2038
should be 2038. I only remember its next door to 2040, but didn't take note of unit number
Old 29-09-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
You went 2041?
forgot to give rating for g12

looks 8/10

I yet to try her, but given that when I chose g26, g12 is working, and when I finished with g26, g12 went up room with another customer again, can see how ANG PAI is she, given her looks.
Old 29-09-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
forgot to give rating for g12

looks 8/10

I yet to try her, but given that when I chose g26, g12 is working, and when I finished with g26, g12 went up room with another customer again, can see how ANG PAI is she, given her looks.
This is my last month FR for G12

Name: Yen Ninh
Like to wear school girl outfit without bra. Saturday she was wearing polo with school girl skirt. Today she was wearing sailor type of school uniform.
Face: Sharp feature. Sharp nose
Body: Petite (150-155cm), Skinny build with slight tummy. Natural soft B cup. Proportional to her body. Soft smooth skin. Got a lotus tattoo on her upper back
BBJ: Normal. Suction consider medium. If you try G9, hers is Strong.
Pussy: Sligh bush and tight. She dont use lube with FJ.

She will start by breast rub your body. Thats when you can feel her tender breast, plus the skin feels like got powder one, thats how smooth her skin is.
After that she BJ.

FJ: start by cowgirl. She not that lazy type of girl that ride a few time ask you to take over one (Unlike G9 straight away ask you to take over after BJ).
Start by light bouncing, and then heavy bouncing , when she is tired, she will grind. After recover, she will start bouncing again. When she totally exhausted, she lean over to take a break before continue to bounce. Seeing her tired, I offer to take over. Can see she shy to ask.

Finish with missionary. Love her moaning when I spread her legs Vshape and hump her hard. When she moan, there is no eye contact like she is shy

After the deed, she will help to shower.

RTF: 4 times already. Her service might be normal, no Frenching but I am a sucker for SYT with natural breast. Those bouncing natural tits when cowgirl and missionary is my weakness. To think I used to pay $150 PRC FL with similiar SYT body at Jalan Besar during the pandemic.
Some bros mention that she dont allow sucking of her nipples. But when I RTF her, I manage to zhut zhut her nipples during missionary and she no complain

Little background story:
Maybe I made her laugh quite abit and can speak a little Vietnamese so she was at ease with me only my 2nd visit.
After we all dress up, as I was preparing to leave, she suddenly lay on the bed and ask me to stay till time up. Thats when we chatted.
Used to have a food business cooking seafood but not earning enough. Inspiring tattoo artist. Had a 10 months old child (That explain the slight tummy, but still in great shape). Kinda sadden that she enter the meat trade when her child is barely 1 years old... but since she already did, I will continue to strongly support her... Hurhur
Old 29-09-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post

Like to wear school girl outfit without bra. Saturday she was wearing polo with school girl skirt. Today she was wearing sailor type of school uniform.
Body: Petite (150-155cm), Skinny build with slight tummy. Natural soft B cup. Proportional to her body. Soft smooth skin. Got a lotus tattoo on her upper back

She will start by breast rub your body. Thats when you can feel her tender breast, plus the skin feels like got powder one, thats how smooth her skin is.
After that she BJ.

FJ: start by cowgirl. She not that lazy type of girl that ride a few time ask you to take over one (Unlike G9 straight away ask you to take over after BJ).
Start by light bouncing, and then heavy bouncing , when she is tired, she will grind. After recover, she will start bouncing again. When she totally exhausted, she lean over to take a break before continue to bounce. Seeing her tired, I offer to take over. Can see she shy to ask.

Finish with missionary. Love her moaning when I spread her legs Vshape and hump her hard. When she moan, there is no eye contact like she is shy

RTF: 4 times already. Her service might be normal, no Frenching but I am a sucker for SYT with natural breast. Those bouncing natural tits when cowgirl and missionary is my weakness. To think I used to pay $150 PRC FL with similiar SYT body at Jalan Besar during the pandemic.
Some bros mention that she dont allow sucking of her nipples. But when I RTF her, I manage to zhut zhut her nipples during missionary and she no complain

Little background story:
Maybe I made her laugh quite abit and can speak a little Vietnamese so she was at ease with me only my 2nd visit.
After we all dress up, as I was preparing to leave, she suddenly lay on the bed and ask me to stay till time up. Thats when we chatted.
Used to have a food business cooking seafood but not earning enough. Inspiring tattoo artist. Had a 10 months old child (That explain the slight tummy, but still in great shape). Kinda sadden that she enter the meat trade when her child is barely 1 years old... but since she already did, I will continue to strongly support her... Hurhur
she gave birth before, is she loose down there?
Old 29-09-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:

After that she BJ.

Little background story:
Old 29-09-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
No, if you read my FR carefully, she is quite tight.
Old 03-10-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 0
IceCream4U2Lick is a name known to allIceCream4U2Lick is a name known to allIceCream4U2Lick is a name known to allIceCream4U2Lick is a name known to allIceCream4U2Lick is a name known to allIceCream4U2Lick is a name known to all

Quote:

After that she BJ.

Little background story:
Can share her location? I love young girl.
Old 03-10-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCream4U2Lick View Post
Can share her location? I love young girl.
Lorong20House38 vietnam house
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1