The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Was quoted $300 for short time at New Shanghai.
Good thing is no need hotel fee, no need condom, all provided.
Ask me do at her house but didnt take up the offer.
Bro its a not bad offer leh given ktv dabao rates now. mai hiam buey pai. but this kind seem like maybe is listed FL then maybe business bad come out ktv work at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Hh usually less gals nowdays...50 vs 100 of course want work 7-11 11-3. In end is see how they control the gals
Actually who can name a place hh with more than 15 gals every day...
Agree with this, girls rather just come slightly later to earn more per session for the same services.
I think those that lanlan go HH @ $50 is likely permit with the ktv so they no choice.
Recent trip to empire, i think only around 10-15 girls during HH but i personally prefer going HH despite the lack of selection ah. Go NH always the girl come back few min zao come back few min zao. sibei sian. at least HH no much customer they tend to sit way longer better bang for buck
Old 27-09-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah i also like HH but harder to find kakis
Old 27-09-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

This batch of 6months girls already spoilt.. No way back in terms of mentality.. Give it another six to twelve months the new batches as well as the cryto ginas start to die off and the post covid desperate guys who anyhow pay and spoil the market cannot tahan anymore then there is a chance for the market and power equilibrium to go back to what is "normal"
Old 27-09-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Crazy price to dabao Viet overnight at 1000? The price now is ridiculous.
got people pay that price, means they will keep that price
Old 27-09-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Likely they will reduce after negotiations. Got carrot but I think most bro not so carrot. Haha
Old 28-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Everywhere anywhere anytime also sure will have carrot. But I think the traffic of customers is really lesser now. And the girls also can feel it that not everyday is Sunday whereby they get big tips with less service.

Hopefully in the next 6 months we can go back or near to pre Covid tips. Now Thai hfj also up and running and the flowers there also fierce so customers really got many choices
Old 28-09-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

I agree bro. At empire hh most of the time. Beer cheap tips also ok, even if they run more also don’t feel so heart pain coz I can call few more also. Hahaha. Importantly is girl energy level still there, somehow I feel come nh, their energy level start to go down already so run room also slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Bro its a not bad offer leh given ktv dabao rates now. mai hiam buey pai. but this kind seem like maybe is listed FL then maybe business bad come out ktv work at night.

Agree with this, girls rather just come slightly later to earn more per session for the same services.
I think those that lanlan go HH @ $50 is likely permit with the ktv so they no choice.
Recent trip to empire, i think only around 10-15 girls during HH but i personally prefer going HH despite the lack of selection ah. Go NH always the girl come back few min zao come back few min zao. sibei sian. at least HH no much customer they tend to sit way longer better bang for buck
Old 28-09-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Crazy price to dabao Viet overnight at 1000? The price now is ridiculous.
Dont be surprised lol. i know someone that throw 1000 for ST (ksb) but he only target those fresh meat/girls that don't easily go out after doing some research on the girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
I agree bro. At empire hh most of the time. Beer cheap tips also ok, even if they run more also don’t feel so heart pain coz I can call few more also. Hahaha. Importantly is girl energy level still there, somehow I feel come nh, their energy level start to go down already so run room also slow
I personally sit girl until fucking sian already. most of the time now i dont even want to sit girl. sit also to support my mms thats all. but i barely even interact/talk to the girl that sits with me lol.
but i scared to go empire already. know the waiters too well, they rotating come play dice with me. drink until my soul leaving my body
Old 28-09-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just saw L9 reduce tip price to 50 bucks for HH. There's a quite a few that already revert back to 50 bucks for HH. Business must be hurting. Hopefully all KTV will follow suit eventually. Then after that SH also back to 50 bucks lol.
Old 28-09-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 View Post
I just saw L9 reduce tip price to 50 bucks for HH. There's a quite a few that already revert back to 50 bucks for HH. Business must be hurting. Hopefully all KTV will follow suit eventually. Then after that SH also back to 50 bucks lol.
Yeah, i saw one of the mms post the tips drop to $50 but the main problem there is the butterfly is really too bad even for $50. Went for the SH hours during 1 of sessions, think my girl did not even come back for more than 4 times.
blacklist that place for now until the service level can improve
Old 28-09-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Dont be surprised lol. i know someone that throw 1000 for ST (ksb) but he only target those fresh meat/girls that don't easily go out after doing some research on the girls.
is because got people pay such price, thats why they dare to quote.
but may not be that girl who got such offer before. could be one of their friends, then the word spreads how stupid our guys here are
Old 28-09-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Usually for those 500 1k price those permit one

Those white card can really negotiate down one. I have seen myself. But even neg down also not pre covid

Next big step for ktv is to go to 70 for nh/sh which some ady start for Sunday whole day as 70. Reason simple alot of sg going jb, clubs etc. So business is hurting
Old 29-09-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Spaking69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Usually for those 500 1k price those permit one

Those white card can really negotiate down one. I have seen mysel
f. But even neg down also not pre covid

Next big step for ktv is to go to 70 for nh/sh which some ady start for Sunday whole day as 70. Reason simple alot of sg going jb, clubs etc. So business is hurting
Hearsay from lisbo gal/mummy, Lesser room book by customer recently .Friends Jio go club codes or lunar with sg ,tw gals .

My lisbo gal butterfly 38mins+ using my stopwatch and she embarrass when mummy has to call her back /show her "Olympic" swimming butterfly �� style record

ST 500,800, some time 300-foc if gal like you,hearsay from experienced cheongsters
Old 29-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lesser rooms but butterfly 38mins? Hmmm
Old 29-09-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully price can go down further soon esp mummy 100
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1