The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
nirvana

Old Yesterday, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 19
hornie is a glorious beacon of lighthornie is a glorious beacon of lighthornie is a glorious beacon of lighthornie is a glorious beacon of lighthornie is a glorious beacon of lighthornie is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi. Venturing to BKK. First time in 5 years. Any idea which gogo bar has the best dancers and performances. Does not need to be full nude. Just looking for something that is a bit more fun than nude girls grinding against a pole. I remembered some time back in Pattaya there are places with many back to back choreographed shows. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 8
fallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Hi. Venturing to BKK. First time in 5 years. Any idea which gogo bar has the best dancers and performances. Does not need to be full nude. Just looking for something that is a bit more fun than nude girls grinding against a pole. I remembered some time back in Pattaya there are places with many back to back choreographed shows. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
for shows
go to nana plaza level 2.
Spankeys and angelwitch.
you may choose to partake in the shows too. Free of charge
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
3rdofficer is Cool - loads of Potential

hi any seniors can help pls ? where is this "intramurra stretch" of ktvs thanks very much
Old Today, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 20
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Bobo has many LBs. I wouldnt go because its hard to differentiate inside.
Saw a LB post a video on insta of her partying in Bobo. My god inside is like..... easily 70-80% LBs!
Even if its not LB, but they look like LB, then i would assume its a LB.
How to fuck a girl who looks like LB?
Iím a cheapo I dun like Bobo because of the cover charge
Was quoted 4.4K for bottle of whisky
Old Today, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Citizens deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCitizens deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdofficer View Post
hi any seniors can help pls ? where is this "intramurra stretch" of ktvs thanks very much
Intramara = lorongs

Intramara is very long road stretching from Ratchada to Sutthisan with "Inthamaras" adjourning the main road (eg similar to Geylang rd with lorongs joining it)

You should narrow down to the Inthamara number to find your KTV.... eg Inthamara 30 - 34 is where many local KTVs located. Not advisable to go unless you can pood thai keng mak..... or go with a local thai as your interpreter.
English / Chinese usuage is practically non- existent there as most of the KTV girls come from Cambodia / Laos / Burma etc.
Be careful too as many are also underaged.
Old Today, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 8
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Old Today, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

many many thanks for this...salute u bro !
Old Today, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Intramara = lorongs

Intramara is very long road stretching from Ratchada to Sutthisan with "Inthamaras" adjourning the main road (eg similar to Geylang rd with lorongs joining it)

You should narrow down to the Inthamara to find your KTV.... eg Inthamara 30 - 34 is where many local KTVs located. Not advisable to go unless you can pood thai keng mak..... or go with a local thai as your interpreter.
English / Chinese usuage is practically non- existent there as most of the KTV girls come from Cambodia / Laos / Burma etc.

many many thanks for this !! salute you !
Old Today, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Intramara = lorongs

You should narrow down to the Inthamara number to find your KTV.... eg Inthamara 30 - 34 is where many local KTVs located. Not advisable to go unless you can pood thai keng mak..... or go with a local thai as your interpreter.
many thanks again Bro Citizens...this is great info
Old Today, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 7
hellothis555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhellothis555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Intramara = lorongs
Intramara is not lorong but street name....Intramara is the main street while Soi is something like lorong or small lane or side lane.... The right is Intramara soi 1, soi 2, etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1