The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 26-09-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Domanchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share please?

QUOTE=Motorcraze_86;21680232]Happened to passby yishun and come across this small massage outlet at L2.

Opted for 1.5 hours or traditional massage at $70. No hard selling... Traditional massage basically is towel massage folo by oil massage.

Massage was good in fact. I felt really good and sore when she got the right knots. Went by and when left with 20mins, flipped over. She asked if want to try "Baoyang" for an additional $39. I out of curiosity said OK.

All hell breaks loose... For that $39 more... I was teased for the whole of 20mins... And finally succumbed to a really intense explosion because she really did a great HJ. Autoroam can, but only top. Tried go South but she says cannot. So I respected her.

All in all, 1.5hours and left a happy man, $109nett.btw, not for syt lover. Milf but won't reject kind.

Rtm?? Hell yes.

Pm me if you have any to exchange.[/QUOTE]
Old 26-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
RiceCook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Happened to passby yishun and come across this small massage outlet at L2.

Opted for 1.5 hours or traditional massage at $70. No hard selling... Traditional massage basically is towel massage folo by oil massage.

Massage was good in fact. I felt really good and sore when she got the right knots. Went by and when left with 20mins, flipped over. She asked if want to try "Baoyang" for an additional $39. I out of curiosity said OK.

All hell breaks loose... For that $39 more... I was teased for the whole of 20mins... And finally succumbed to a really intense explosion because she really did a great HJ. Autoroam can, but only top. Tried go South but she says cannot. So I respected her.

All in all, 1.5hours and left a happy man, $109nett.btw, not for syt lover. Milf but won't reject kind.

Rtm?? Hell yes.

Pm me if you have any to exchange.
hi can share location? thanks
Old 26-09-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:

Massage was good in fact. I felt really good and sore when she got the right knots. Went by and when left with 20mins, flipped over. She if want to try "Baoyang" for an additional $39. I out of curiosity said OK.

Rtm?? Hell yes.

Brother can share contact?
Old 26-09-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

I have share with bros who have om to asked. I hope you guys enjoy like I did, for a mere 109nett... And for a duration of 1.5hours which includes real proper massage.. I really think its hard to find.
Old 26-09-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mxl22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Just came back from a not so ordinary massage outing in Yishun.
Competition is tough in the area and most ML are not doing so well in business.

She is 1 of the great cock teasers which I had visited before.
Since she was complaining to me that business was not so good now while chit chatting during the massage, I counter offer her the GQ and lured her with an additional 3 red note on top of the usual 1 blue one, to not just tease my cock but to give my cock a warm mouth wash too.
She cheekily rejected at first and flick her fingers to hit my cock tip, though slight painful but it run an electrifying short of shiokness down the blood-filled cock... 🤩 🤩

Anyway, the notes still speak louder than dignity to let the ML relent and abide to giving my cock a warm mouth wash.... eventually, the naughty me, hold her head hard with both hands before ejaculation, managed to spray some protein into her mouth, as she forced her head up and hit me cock head again...😁 😁 for cummings in her mouth without warning her. 😜
She spit the protein into the towel and rush outside to wash up before returning to clean me up with a small wet towel. She flicks her fingers to hit my cock tip a few times while cleaning my cock. The electrifying shiokness is not easy to describe with words.

Left the place walking with jelly legs, a little swollen cock head 🤣 and a lighter wallet in the pocket.

Hope that everyone had a Wonderful Sunday.
Bro, can share contact pls.TQVM.
Old 26-09-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sagesantiago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have share with bros who have om to asked. I hope you guys enjoy like I did, for a mere 109nett... And for a duration of 1.5hours which includes real proper massage.. I really think its hard to find.
hi , bro
able to share ctc ?
Old 26-09-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Can pm contact?
Old 26-09-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Rtm?? Hell yes.

Bro can share please? Thanks
Old 27-09-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Since she was complaining to me that business was not so good now while chit chatting during the massage, I counter offer her the GQ and lured her with an additional 3 red note on top of the usual 1 blue one, to not just tease my cock but to give my cock a warm mouth wash too.
She cheekily rejected at first and flick her fingers to hit my cock tip, though slight painful but it run an electrifying short of shiokness down the blood-filled cock... 🤩 🤩

Anyway, the notes still speak louder than dignity to let the ML relent and abide to giving my cock a warm mouth wash.... eventually, the naughty me, hold her head hard with both hands before ejaculation, managed to spray some protein into her mouth, as she forced her head up and hit me cock head again...😁 😁 for cummings in her mouth without warning her. 😜
She spit the protein into the towel and rush outside to wash up before returning to clean me up with a small wet towel. She flicks her fingers to hit my cock tip a few times while cleaning my cock. The electrifying shiokness is not easy to describe with words.

Left the place walking with jelly legs, a little swollen cock head 🤣 and a lighter wallet in the pocket.

Bro cam share ctc pls thks in advance
Old 27-09-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Welcome1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Since she was complaining to me that business was not so good now while chit chatting during the massage, I counter offer her the GQ and lured her

with an additional 3 red note on top of the usual 1 blue one, to not just tease my cock but to give my cock a warm mouth wash too.

Brother please share contact thanks
Old 27-09-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
slayerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Rtm?? Hell yes.

Pls PM contact TQ
Old 27-09-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
oldskool83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried new spa further North, New Ve** Spa.

Near to mall, nearby got parking.

Took promotion rate of 50 then upgrade to 88. At 88, GQ will appear. 50 with roam. Served by MILF Ci**y. Accommodating. Rtm can unlock licking breast.

I am super not responsive online. Only log in once a week. Thanks
Old 27-09-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kindly pm contact. Thanks
Old 28-09-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 9
mrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro. Can share?

Quote:

Anyway, the notes still speak louder than dignity to let the ML relent and abide to giving my cock a warm

mouth wash.... eventually, the naughty me, hold her head hard with both hands before ejaculation, managed to spray some protein into her mouth, as she forced her head up and hit me cock head again...😁 😁 for cummings in her mouth without warning her. 😜

Old 28-09-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

thank you bro hcbj for the contact, she was someone I patronised before she left Singapore...not too bad the last time, managed to get her high...she is basically a milf, figure a bit meaty..service wise ok....will try her when I am around this area...photo wise looks younger...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1