The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
Then how?
Use vibrator etc?
Vibrators definitely. Hands. Tongue. Give the 2ic some time to recover.

We're you hoping I say outsource the job? Grin.
Old 23-09-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Always wanted to give her a tease when she’s asleep….but my Mrs don’t like to sleep naked. So last night after a sexxion, she said she will just wear her thongs to sleep and be topless while I just wore my briefs. That was after I kept persuading her to sleep in the nude.

Halfway through the night when i felt thirsty, took a sip of water and saw her lying face up and the sight of her erect nipples were just to enticing.

I licked it gently while fingering her pussy outside her thong and she stirred and then moaned. We had another sexxion and almost overslept this morning. 😝

Happy Fri-yay and have a gd wkend everyone.
Old 23-09-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
bavocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Always wanted to give her a tease when she’s asleep….but my Mrs don’t like to sleep naked. So last night after a sexxion, she said she will just wear her thongs to sleep and be topless while I just wore my briefs. That was after I kept persuading her to sleep in the nude.

Halfway through the night when i felt thirsty, took a sip of water and saw her lying face up and the sight of her erect nipples were just to enticing.

I licked it gently while fingering her pussy outside her thong and she stirred and then moaned. We had another sexxion and almost overslept this morning. 😝

Happy Fri-yay and have a gd wkend everyone.
Did she ever wake up in the morning and notice your erection, take it in her mouth and wake you up, and the rest no need to say liao
Old 24-09-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavocet View Post
Did she ever wake up in the morning and notice your erection, take it in her mouth and wake you up, and the rest no need to say liao
Yes!!! Ofc!!!
Old 26-09-2022, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
ChilliPeppers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyfoot View Post
I think the queue getting longer and longer, fast hand fast leg apply
I think so too, lol
Old 26-09-2022, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilliPeppers View Post
I think so too, lol
Not much people register for interest
Old 26-09-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HardEnough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hengheng97 View Post
How come? Thought such thing will have a lot of demand usually
Old 26-09-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any recommendations on which vibrator is the best?
Old 27-09-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardEnough View Post
How come? Thought such thing will have a lot of demand usually
Not very sure haha
Old 27-09-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Vibrators definitely. Hands. Tongue. Give the 2ic some time to recover.

We're you hoping I say outsource the job? Grin.
Hi,

Haha wow u can read my mind?
Me still learning.

Still thanks for your info and experience all the while man!!
Old 27-09-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
cantching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hengheng97 View Post
What is your target?
Old 27-09-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantching View Post
What is your target?
No target la haha
Old 29-09-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Petitewife9696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Restrictions are finally and it is time to have fun.
Had a nights out with some friends the other day and my wife came over after drinking with her friends, she was already a bit tipsy and continued drinking after she came over. Called a valet as i was kind of tipsy as well, my wife was wearing a tight dress as she knows i like her dressing sexily, halfway home she felt like puking so i asked the valet to stop us at the bus stop. When i turned her dress was up exposing her undies and when she was puking at the bus stop i came down asking if she was alright and making sure her dress went all the way up exposing her butt.

She did not care much and when she stood back up walking back to the car. The valet sure had a good view. My wife is skinny but she has a great butt. We went have and i was so horny and banged her when we were back home. Told her about what happened and asked if she likes it, she knows i like to expose her to others but on that night i told her i want other guys to fuck her.

She said no to that but is okay with all the foreplays with BJ. My wife is damn horny and wild when she is high on alcohol. Did not know if it was the alcohol in her speaking or her true self speaking but i bought a lot of sexy dresses/ swimwear and thongs for her as her birthday is coming in 2 weeks time.

Banged her last night telling her we are gonna have some fun on her birthday as i booked 2 nights of hotel stay for her. Told her we’re going out for drinks and i’m dressing her up very slutty for those days and see where the night takes us to see if any guys gonna approach her on those 2 nights. She knows where i’m getting and gave me a very good BJ.

Where can i plan to bring her as our staycation is during Monday and Tuesday. Planning to bring the fun back to the hotel and make her strip and blow the guy for her birthday present. Any recommendations?
Old 29-09-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petitewife9696 View Post
Had a nights out with some friends the other day and my wife came over after drinking with her friends, she was already a bit tipsy and continued drinking after she came over. Called a valet as i was kind of tipsy as well, my wife was wearing a tight dress as she knows i like her dressing sexily, halfway home she felt like puking so i asked the valet to stop us at the bus stop. When i turned her dress was up exposing her undies and when she was puking at the bus stop i came down asking if she was alright and making sure her dress went all the way up exposing her butt.

She did not care much and when she stood back up walking back to the car. The valet sure had a good view. My wife is skinny but she has a great butt. We went have and i was so horny and banged her when we were back home. Told her about what happened and asked if she likes it, she knows i like to expose her to others but on that night i told her i want other guys to fuck her.

She said no to that but is okay with all the foreplays with BJ. My wife is damn horny and wild when she is high on alcohol. Did not know if it was the alcohol in her speaking or her true self speaking but i bought a lot of sexy dresses/ swimwear and thongs for her as her birthday is coming in 2 weeks time.

Banged her last night telling her we are gonna have some fun on her birthday as i booked 2 nights of hotel stay for her. Told her we’re going out for drinks and i’m dressing her up very slutty for those days and see where the night takes us to see if any guys gonna approach her on those 2 nights. She knows where i’m getting and gave me a very good BJ.

Where can i plan to bring her as our staycation is during Monday and Tuesday. Planning to bring the fun back to the hotel and make her strip and blow the guy for her birthday present. Any recommendations?
Wat a naughty husband u r bro....making yr wife zaogeng her panties n butt to the valet driver otw home ...congrats !.. envy u hv such a horny, sexy n open minded wife who is willing to hv sexual foreplays with other guys n giving them bbbjs ...can I apply to be that guy ??

Btw please wish her a happy birthday in advance on my behalf n many happy returns of the day ...plsss share with us n update us of how yr plans work out asap after yr birthday celebration for her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-09-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petitewife9696 View Post

Great plan! I've done something similar too. No actual encounters with 3rd parties but have been trying to get her to let loose and have fun while on vacation / staycation.

Hope everything goes as plan for you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1