The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: North East area

Yes glad Linda spa is closed n gone for good. The other spa beside it still survive though. Hopefully better food comes n takeover all this scam spa shops
Old 26-09-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Zyrtec is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Anyone tried miz* bubble massage before?
I went there for Cindy but never try bubble b4.
Old 27-09-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
After trying FL now back to trying ML for their teasing and GQ

Went to this hg place 69x shop
HTx spa

Chose a ML a****

Paid 55 bucks and went in.

Massage was not bad was thorough which was really whole body.
Left 15 mins she pop GQ with no teasing which was damn Sian. Said need to upgrade to 88 package and HJ need to tip another.

Decided not to spoil market so say no. Hoping there’s a negotiation later. After a few min still no pop GQ
So I say can just HJ no upgrade package she say cannot. So I left it as it is. While massaging hand n legs can see her boobs quite big but no teasing still like brush groin or didi area etc Sian again.

Eventually she said done and that’s it. Didn’t expect at this economy she still play by the book and no upgrade means no HJ
Kinda wasted trip :/ was expecting she will sajiao and ask me upgrade or what which didn’t happen.

End up leaving without shooting.
This place call Hai Tian? If no good don't have to help them cover up.

The MLs post a lot in FB group. So the next poor fella might fall for the trap also. Your post can help to prevent sbf bros fr falling into the trap.
Old 27-09-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
After trying FL now back to trying ML for their teasing and GQ

Went to this hg place 69x shop
HTx spa

Chose a ML a****

Paid 55 bucks and went in.

Massage was not bad was thorough which was really whole body.
Left 15 mins she pop GQ with no teasing which was damn Sian. Said need to upgrade to 88 package and HJ need to tip another.

Decided not to spoil market so say no. Hoping there’s a negotiation later. After a few min still no pop GQ
So I say can just HJ no upgrade package she say cannot. So I left it as it is. While massaging hand n legs can see her boobs quite big but no teasing still like brush groin or didi area etc Sian again.

Eventually she said done and that’s it. Didn’t expect at this economy she still play by the book and no upgrade means no HJ
Kinda wasted trip :/ was expecting she will sajiao and ask me upgrade or what which didn’t happen.

End up leaving without shooting.
Bro, I kenna this before. Have to pay $88, then can get extras. Very stubborn ml..

No top up, they will make you frustrated with no good services provided.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried coco at nana place…
I think looks wise not bad… my type so I rate a 6.5/10
Milf area so don’t expect syt grading here but I still think she not bad…

Massage : 7.5/10 she like elbow style… which is ok for me… and definitely not time watcher… after deed she flex my back and do head massage…

Sensual : oh my… no details but I rate 8/10 finish…. I promise tt e bro who gave me nana contact not into details…

Dmg : 50+100 tips. Well spent base on service.

Up my fr if nice and pm for WeChat.
Old 28-09-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xirodspace is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Tried coco at nana place…
I think looks wise not bad… my type so I rate a 6.5/10
Milf area so don’t expect syt grading here but I still think she not bad…

Massage : 7.5/10 she like elbow style… which is ok for me… and definitely not time watcher… after deed she flex my back and do head massage…

Sensual : oh my… no details but I rate 8/10 finish…. I promise tt e bro who gave me nana contact not into details…

Dmg : 50+100 tips. Well spent base on service.

Up my fr if nice and pm for WeChat.
100 tips for MILF release?!? What a carrot
Old 28-09-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
This place call Hai Tian? If no good don't have to help them cover up.

The MLs post a lot in FB group. So the next poor fella might fall for the trap also. Your post can help to prevent sbf bros fr falling into the trap.
yup Hai tian
Old 28-09-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Hello, just want to check up does anyone have any MLS that does it in condo or private housing kind without the price being sky high. My regular Ml went back home for holiday kinda want to explore other options🤣 pls do recommend if you can
Old 28-09-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xirodspace View Post
100 tips for MILF release?!? What a carrot
Think so too… but the type of release is pretty much the standard rate in market imo, let me know if it there would be a cheaper recommendation for a b2b + bbbj. Previously nelly side at Kovan 6xx was at $70 though, haven’t been back.

I also remember Bugis have a nice ml Sasa but she no longer there but with the same price as entrance + 100

Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 01-10-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

standard release is one blue note.

passing by s.north ave1 nearby durian shop there seems got new spa opening.

Last edited by qwertyasdfman; 01-10-2022 at 04:58 PM.
Old 02-10-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Cindy is good, very solid massage. Jus went a few days back, pretty and elegant as usual, the atas boutique girl feel is very strong. Clean room with cozy ambiance. Refreshed my body. Left as a happy man, relaxed and released. Mizu used to be $88 joint but now having promotion at $69.

Last time managed to try 4 hand session with Cindy and XM, good old time only can rewind in memory
Is Mizu oso hospital ward set up as in MDL or wif individual room?
Old 02-10-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBadtz View Post
Managed to find the place opposite the stadium where many bros mention about N*** and W**** based on the clues and postings by other bros here.
Did not make any booking and walk in and was received at the door by a young Milf looking ML with slim and nice figure who I asked her name and turns out to be W****. She was not wearing a face mask and looks decent, not those you would reject. Her voice was cute and sweet and pleasant to the ears.
Asked if she will be the one who will massage me and she said yes so proceeded to try. Intention was to try N*** or W**** so consider myself lucky to get her without any booking.
Massage was average, not fantastic not lousy. Acceptable I would say.
GQ was popped and opted for middle package.
She revealed a pair of big Cs nicely shaped with beautiful nips. Although the room was quite dark but still could really see the nice pair of melons and they were firm yet soft to the touch. HJ was standard, done in around 10mins with her doing cat bath on me while I enjoy her natural melons which where big and juicy.
Overall quite a decent experience that doesn’t cost a bomb. Standard rates applies.
May RTM to try her higher package.

Hi bro, do you mind share the contact?
Old 03-10-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Recently found one homebased ML in wechat.
Pic looks good. But when see real person is MILF.
Location at Sengkang West area HDB House.
Massage : 7/10 she do proper massage.
Damage : $40 for 1 hour or $90 with 淋巴 massage (actually HJ).
Can touch outaide but don't allow hand to go inside.

RTM. Unlikely unless I itchy hand want to try PRC turn PR ML HJ me in one of the bedroom while her son is outside the living room. For $90 ok la.

Hi bro, can share?
Old 03-10-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Is Mizu oso hospital ward set up as in MDL or wif individual room?
Individual room, but common shower
Old 03-10-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by welo View Post
Hi Bros,

I am new here and wanna share abit, hope to get some points.. Hehe.

I always passby this massage parlour when i send my gf home and wanted to try it, dark from outside but a glance you know is a parlour with some extra service. Good thing is they open til 6am!

I step in and a milf look like mid thirties greeted me and ask me how long i wan the massage to be, I opt for 1hr cos is only $45(I think is cheap) so i went in the room and there is a shower room in it and room is quite tidy. I strip off and took a shower, lie on the bed and wait after that.

The PRC milf came in and give me the massage, not bad cos not the piano type. She will constantly ask if the strength ok, service quite good and not bad looking. After she turn me over she will start to touch my 2Ic and pop the golden question, $50 is rather normal but I believe is worth it as she will help to juagen and she really lubricate alot to make sure my 2IC is comfortable. Her hands are good and no rush in time, had a mind blowing experience with her hands.

Looks: 7/10
boobs:32B(I think)
service:8/10
Damage:$45+$50(gave her 100 and ask her to keep the change)
Hi bro, can share location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread