The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Still many bros here tio kc. Go book a session, see the ML tired, give her some money to rest and end the session within 5 mins.

End up the ML can tell me that guy is damn irritating but easy to cheat his money.
If I see ML tired, I will let them rest n I “massage massage” for them for an hour. ML oso human, they oso deserve good rubs from us
Old 27-09-2022, 05:02 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
If I see ML tired, I will let them rest n I “massage massage” for them for an hour. ML oso human, they oso deserve good rubs from us
I can massage for them using my tongue and fingers. Free of charge
Old 22-10-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

bump for awareness
Old 14-03-2023, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Bump for awareness
Old 14-03-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I have try one ML recently i just pay 50 for roaming + hj.. and seriously her massage skill is gd.. and she super frdly.. haha.. hope bros out there pls dont over pay.. now ml all asking 100 for hj+roaming.. and i have one ml hj no roam i give her 50 she dark face..
Old 14-03-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
I have try one ML recently i just pay 50 for roaming + hj.. and seriously her massage skill is gd.. and she super frdly.. haha.. hope bros out there pls dont over pay.. now ml all asking 100 for hj+roaming.. and i have one ml hj no roam i give her 50 she dark face..
hj no roaming $50 is good enough
Old 14-03-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
hj no roaming $50 is good enough
Ya.. therefore i dun give her damn of her.. haha.. at first i dont even want a hj with no roam..
Old 14-03-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Nice...that's the way to go bro! Btw if u dun mind..can share the milf $50 hj autoroam? 😆
Bro, care to exchange? There is one young vietbu I recently tried, $50 hj with autoroam. Gentle and very hardworking. Goes by the name of Ni** from Coral Oce** spa. Sedap.
Old 14-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ya.. therefore i dun give her damn of her.. haha.. at first i dont even want a hj with no roam..
just need 4customers per day alrdy $200 excluding the massage money which is a small percentage,last time knew 1 ang pai where FJ was $100,she can clock in 1k per day
Old 14-03-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
just need 4customers per day alrdy $200 excluding the massage money which is a small percentage,last time knew 1 ang pai where FJ was $100,she can clock in 1k per day
They very greedy one leh. Anyway they no wrong.. is just too many robert here.. haha..
Old 14-03-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

am i the only one here who still can find $30 hj with autoroam and fingering
?
Old 14-03-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
They very greedy one leh. Anyway they no wrong.. is just too many robert here.. haha..
yep u are right it's supply n demand if all bros unite n boycott all these high prices,they have no choice,can understand that prices of all things has gone up.
Old 14-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
am i the only one here who still can find $30 hj with autoroam and fingering
?
fantastic $30 was the price paid in the 80's 90's in the HC
Old 14-03-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
yep u are right it's supply n demand if all bros unite n boycott all these high prices,they have no choice,can understand that prices of all things has gone up.
No choice lah.. haha.. now the cheapest for me to find is 50 for roam and hj.. she a nice ml and gd in massage skill..
Old 14-03-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Many still with deep pocket tat we can't stop MLs for asking more

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1