The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 19-09-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rakster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Cannot find Pokémon. Walk around level 1 till I think all the people recognise me, especially the glass panel massage shop. Not sure if I got Pokémon location correct.

Went to lv 4, one side full of old uncles, didn’t go there. Went the other side, saw 2 GILF sitting there calling me. But I cannot. Next to toilet got one shop with 3 China. I also cannot. About to give up then saw one MILF, watching show on her phone in a hair salon. I think I can eat her but she told me got appointment. Ask for her name but she just smile.

Will try again next time. Can any boss PM me Pokémon location? I tried sliding a few black doors but all locked.

Anyway ground level next to back entrance door got one bro waiting. So I also didn’t try
The lady who just smiled is probably Linda based on your description.

Pokemon is in level 1 near the toilets. Opposite that facial only shop
Old 19-09-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakster88 View Post
The lady who just smiled is probably Linda based on your description.

Pokemon is in level 1 near the toilets. Opposite that facial only shop
Linda not bad. Will up her one day. PM you got the rest. Thanks boss
Old 20-09-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!
Actually if ivy is rejecting FJ with everyone, might have to be cautious, play safe
Old 20-09-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
Actually if ivy is rejecting FJ with everyone, might have to be cautious, play safe
It looks that way. Two of my friends ganna reject FJ.
Old 22-09-2022, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
It looks that way. Two of my friends ganna reject FJ.
Think she’s being selective…had her couple days back…told me she going Thailand this few days..
Old 23-09-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Caught Pokémon today! Overall satisfying experience with her, will add into my rotation
Old 23-09-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Caught Pokémon today! Overall satisfying experience with her, will add into my rotation

I saw her free once, but not interested to spend more, so never consider. How much did you pay?
Old 24-09-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 14
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of

Had R****r at level 1. $35 for 30mins. $70 to access her super firm tits n nipples. Are her tits natural?

Left a happy man.
Old 24-09-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by intense730 View Post
Had R****r at level 1. $35 for 30mins. $70 to access her super firm tits n nipples. Are her tits natural?

Left a happy man.

who is that
Old 25-09-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Are the ladies working on Sunday morning
Old 25-09-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
assbanger is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Are the ladies working on Sunday morning
everyday working day for them bro
Old 25-09-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by assbanger View Post
everyday working day for them bro
When sun 11am once shops all empty
Old 27-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

First time visit P sultan, while walking to toilet, saw a cute lady peeping out from the corner shop. After toilet went into the sliding door. I think she’s Pokemon you all mentioned, overall good session, gave her 2B for allowance after fullservice
Told me business not good, i think can nego down 2R
Lv1 Viet looks good but a bit plastic, will go visit next round
Old 27-09-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
bigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to behold

Anyone have the big boobs milf sherry ctc or wechat please pm me..

Thanks
Old 27-09-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5933 / Power: 6
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta catch ‘em all. You have caught the Pokémon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
First time visit P sultan, while walking to toilet, saw a cute lady peeping out from the corner shop. After toilet went into the sliding door. I think she’s Pokemon you all mentioned, overall good session, gave her 2B for allowance after fullservice
Told me business not good, i think can nego down 2R
Lv1 Viet looks good but a bit plastic, will go visit next round
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1