The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-09-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I am not one for knee jerk reactions but I am amazed at how poor we are.

Ali, Diaz and Elliott are the only starters that deserve any credit. Thiago and Matip deserve credit as subs.

The rest were so poor.

What has happened to Mo? What has happened to Virg? Is Fabinho on sleeping tablets? Our full backs can't defend or attack by the looks of it. Milner is a legend but a real liability now.

So frustrating to see. I am concerned that Jürgen may not see his contract through at this rate - he looks so downbeat as well.

It's so sad to watch us at the moment. These players who have brought us such joy playing like this.

Results like last night are either a turning point or the beginning of the end.

It will either be one of these two things.
It's about time Taa is deployed in MF, in MF is where he'll thrived with his passing ability. This guy really can't defend for nuts. Switch Gomez to RB or that new Ramsey guy.
Anyway that's what happened to Klopp after a few years in Dortmund, the team went on a decline after winning back to back titles. Same story unfolding to him in Pool now. The players bought went not that good. Nunez looking more n more like Andy Carroll, no proper replacement for Wini n Mane. I don't understand why they still keeping Keita till now!
Old 09-09-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Glad to see your post in here bro

Unfortunately, uncertain times ahead for Liverpool as well at the moment. Luckily i did not make a post in the United thread yesterday

Was tempted to note that the likes of Casemiro, Varane and CR7 who are so use to CL football not just playing in it but winning the CL frequently now find themselves playing on Thursday nights instead

The way things are going we might join you'll in the EL after the CL stage group or worse still we might even land up playing on Thursday nights next season
T.Q. for yr welcome in here bro

Yes bro, uncertain times seems to be affecting quite a no. of the teams in the EPL this new season n more managers may be facing the axe after Scott Parker n Thomas Tuchel...but it looks like MU hopefully is seeing some light at the end of the tunnel at last under new manager ETH but yr team seems to be falling backwards all of a sudden after just being runners-up of the EPL n UCL at the end of last season which was only just 3 months ago...not sure wat problem Klopp is facing ??

Yes, u r right again, those 3 MU players u mentioned both old n new players hv played n won UCL b4 but now find themselves having to play in UEL instead...2 of them feel they had enough of glory n happy to play in UEL but there is 1 still hungry wanting for more to preserve his distinguish record in there...can't fault him actually when he agitated throughout the summer to leave the club to play for one playing in the UCL

It looks like this new season the lesser clubs hv improved a lot n r giving the top clubs n bigger boys a run for their money ...they challenge n fight for every ball to win, teams like Brentford n Newcastle just to name a few...so the top clubs must be always on their toes to avoid falling down the table...n finding themselves having to play in the Europa League rather than the Champion's League....but for me I feel that playing in the Europa or even the lower Europa Conference League is still better than playing in no League at all

so for the traditional top 6 teams it is their manager's duty to do their best to guide their team into the top 4 failing which top 6 is ok too imho...in hokkien saying translated into English is "no fish, prawn also can"

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-09-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Wolves x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62820796
Old 09-09-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Weekend games are postponed due to the Royal funeral
Old 10-09-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Weekend games are postponed due to the Royal funeral
Lucky break for Pool this weekend to recuperate n for Klopp to analyst his tactics! Otherwise it might be another humiliation by Wolves today!
Old 14-09-2022, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 14-09-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely!

Thought we played much better, was the much better team and always felt we would win, though we left it late.

Great performances from Tsimikas, Thiago and Matip. Also nice to see Mo grab a goal. Hopefully our season has finally started.

Big shout out to Matip. Think Joel is a Rolls Royce and since VVD's injury he's by far our best CB. If you were from Mars and watching us for the first time you would think he's our captain and best player. So smooth on the ball, reads the game, and great in the air.

Must say though that we really need to start taking our chances. These next few weeks on the training pitch will be key, no game until October 1st now.

Finally, I wouldn't be against a move for Calvin Bassey, he was everywhere last night, after all Ajax are a selling club!
Old 14-09-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Again the goal conceded last night was on the right side due to poor markings n limited pressure applied on the Ajax players. Taa was the main culprit as he was just staring @the ball n not going for it..
Old 14-09-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Raa was the main culprit as he was just staring @the ball n not going for it..
I think we have to ease off the pressure on him. He's our main contributor in terms of assists. He gets in front a lot and seems to be shooting better. The way Klopp wants him to play means other players have to cover him whenever he attacks. He cannot be everywhere. Gini used to do that a lot. Elliot is not covering TAA as well.

I think we will win the return match against Ajax too. They are a short side which will always lose out on headers in direct free kicks and corners. We could have scored 2-3 goals from corners alone. Their left CB looks good. May be a VVD replacement in future.

The EPL postponement may have given our players more time to recover from their injuries. Thiago looks sharp and hungry.
Old 14-09-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think we have to ease off the pressure on him. He's our main contributor in terms of assists. He gets in front a lot and seems to be shooting better. The way Klopp wants him to play means other players have to cover him whenever he attacks. He cannot be everywhere. Gini used to do that a lot. Elliot is not covering TAA as well.

I think we will win the return match against Ajax too. They are a short side which will always lose out on headers in direct free kicks and corners. We could have scored 2-3 goals from corners alone. Their left CB looks good. May be a VVD replacement in future.

The EPL postponement may have given our players more time to recover from their injuries. Thiago looks sharp and hungry.
What I meant was Taa should be playing in Mf instead of Rb. This is where Taa will thrive with his passing n shooting abilities. A Mf trio of Thiago Fab n Taa is the best combo imo. For the time being, Gomez can be deployed as a Rb.
Old 30-09-2022, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Brighton x-x 3-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63046299

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 30-09-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Brighton

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-to-back-cards

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 30-09-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Liverpool v Brighton

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-to-back-cards
With the return of players Liverpool home will be tested.

I say 2-1

My Daily Star column
Old 01-10-2022, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Liverpool v Brighton x-x 3-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63046299
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Old 01-10-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Liverpool 3 - Brighton 0.

New manager for Brighton.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1