The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Piggy899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Got see your mother there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Just beware of the g e y l a n g 666 site. I just saw the website so many fl at upper thomson and all at same address. Out of curosity i made a booking and replied same address. Just choose one and go to see, as expected the shop only 4 fl age around late 30s to 40s. Zero alike and they try to collect money at door steps saying fl is inside but is actually them. They manage many hp numbers with different posting to cheat people going using many fake pics accounts…avoid those upper thomson joint at 5 thomson ridge
Old 18-07-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
funs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

Quote:
Just beware of the g e y l a n g 666 site. I just saw the website so many fl at upper thomson and all at same address. Out of curosity i made a booking and replied same address. Just choose one and go to see, as expected the shop only 4 fl age around late 30s to 40s. Zero alike and they try to collect money at door steps saying fl is inside but is actually them. They manage many hp numbers with different posting to cheat people going using many fake pics accounts…avoid those upper thomson joint at 5 thomson ridge
Only about 60% same to actually look from photo...
Old 19-08-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
curtix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is very common . they photoshop to attract you to go. we need to blacklist these okts.
Old 19-08-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mobonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtix View Post
is very common . they photoshop to attract you to go. we need to blacklist these okts.
Totally agree, bro
Old 23-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
monsterverylong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all bro skip D2 china girl. all fake. keep yr hard earn money. 266 balestier dont go, all fake.
Old 23-08-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterverylong View Post
all bro skip D2 china girl. all fake. keep yr hard earn money. 266 balestier dont go, all fake.
This week shifted to 6XX.
Not sure whether old shop still there.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 24-08-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really? Got raided?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Old 25-08-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Really? Got raided?
Don’t know leh
First time there
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 30-08-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 15
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold

I'm providing this info here in case samsters here find any value in it - make of it what you will.

Went to ++ site and saw M4726 and video looks good and genuine.

Decided to book a slot through sms and proposed a time, was asked if I wanted to make it abit later as she had something to attend to, so I agreed.

This seems to slightly strengthen the impression that the person would be genuine as the more blatant bait and switch shops would likely just quickly agree to which ever timeslot you can come down, ask for money upfront then ask you to go into the room to wait for the girl. After which they send another girl into the room that is clearly not the girl, who will be very insistent that they are the girl despite you scratching your head wondering if it's your eyes playing tricks on you or just an overly meitu'd ad photo on the website.

I have fallen for this a few times in the past so I have gotten quite sick of it.

When I arrived at the place (Balestier Road), true to what I expected and what other more experienced punters have warned, the counter girl asked to collect the fee first. I said I will like to see the girl first; she tried again to ask if I want to pay first and just wait in the room but I insisted on seeing the girl first.

She looked aside with a straight face then another girl showed me to the room to wait. Waited another 10 to 15 minutes and another girl came in asking if she could service me instead as the "original girl" was busy. She tried to pull me in with the "sunk costs" trick by asking if I lived very far from here? I just said I would wait outside and asked when the girl would be back and was told she would be another 1 hr.

At this point my fears were confirmed. Despite suspecting that the girl doesnt work at the shop, I made a token retort of "didnt she said she would be around at the agreed time?" (after counter proposing a different time). In the end I left and said I will come another time.

Just for the heck of it, I sms'd the number telling the "actual girl" that the shop told me she would be only back after another hour so I had to leave. Her only response was "OK". No apology and no attempt to explain or come up with some bullsh!t excuse; I guess they knew that the game was up.

I am glad I saved 150 bucks from what could just be another bait and switch, and I hope my shared experience helps other punters to avoid falling prey to similar tricks.

Last edited by addicted81; 30-08-2022 at 05:58 PM.
Old 30-08-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 15
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
266 definitely still there. It's the address i was given for my latest bait and switch experience
Old 31-08-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted81 View Post
266 definitely still there. It's the address i was given for my latest bait and switch experience
Noted thanks bro!
So change location for better ambush
Old 10-09-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
horny_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted81 View Post
Wtf! I shld have read your post yesterday. My other head wasn't thinking and went here sia! Burnt my hard earned $. Sianz...

https://isyou-10.com/model/xiao-qi-2831/

Pic and real person world apart.
Bros...please stay clear of 266 balestier rd.
Old 17-10-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
yaninanab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
so true, maybe 1 of 3 I had the actual girl...but photo very photoshopped
Old 08-11-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

http://qianjin-7.net/staff-details.html?id=1030
Fake pics! Knn! 🤬😡
Old 17-11-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal is Cool - loads of Potential

617 balestier road. I walked in, saw a guy with a lot of phones. He said here is pay money first. Paid liao go and shower about 15mins then the girl came in. GG sia legit different girl and service was bad. A few days back went to xxx website inquire, then 6/10 all give me the same exact address... Scared man. This website don't dare use anymore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1