The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2024, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
jy9119 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyking1981 View Post
Yes video is her. Heard from my colleagues she now doing delivery at bedok. Her old name i think is kelli.

Her real name is something like u mentioned. You her friend? U got her number but never try b4?
If we are linking to the person I assume I know, should be 90% correct as she stays in Bedok Res area, will come Tampines to do at times also.

She seems like a quiet person in real life tho and really hard working doing delivery.
So never tried anything funny
Old 25-01-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 22
cklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant future
Re: Delivery Rider Girls Leak?

How do u guys know she offered services?
Old 25-01-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklinx View Post
No idea as well, just change upon this thread😂
Old 25-01-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Monkeyking1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jy9119 View Post
If we are linking to the person I assume I know, should be 90% correct as she stays in Bedok Res area, will come Tampines to do at times also.

She seems like a quiet person in real life tho and really hard working doing delivery.
So never tried anything funny
How long u know her? Got riders saw her doing delivery since 2020 or 2021 in bedok.

Anyway, i believed there are some truth in the rumours. If not, there wont be videos.

I ever saw her on the road during day and sometimes after midnight. Cant disagree on the hardworking part. Should be need alot of money.

Last edited by Monkeyking1981; 25-01-2024 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 25-01-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:

This kind of things i believe she also wont tell whole world one if not how to work?

Perhaps once u know her for quite some time, u ask she quote u? Got rumours a few riders up her before. But i not friends with those ppl or i never see them before so i am not sure and paisay to ask.

I think thats the perks of being a delivery rider. Can get to know ppl easily.

Last edited by Monkeyking1981; 25-01-2024 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 25-01-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
ROLENE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I go find chicken or massage joints i dont even know in real life who screw the same hole as me. Have or dont have only the person will know.

Last week i went to a massage joint, got samsters say got special, end up i go only hj. Knn.

Maybe i not regular or maybe the massuese see customer one. Aiyo, standard lah.

Last edited by ROLENE; 25-01-2024 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Error
Old 25-01-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
How long u know her? Got riders saw her doing delivery since 2020 or 2021 in bedok.

Anyway, i believed there are some truth in the rumours. If not, there wont be videos.

I ever saw her on the road during day and sometimes after midnight. Cant disagree on the hardworking part. Should be need alot of money.
I knew her some where in early 2023 in Tampines, was waiting for order so chit chat and thereafter got hi bye often so proceed to exchange number as we can update on GM / LTA.

I started doing delivery as part time in year 2021, during that time I didn’t see her before until early 2023.
Till now I still see her in Tampines at times.
Old 25-01-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I knew her some where in early 2023 in Tampines, was waiting for order so chit chat and thereafter got hi bye often so proceed to exchange number as we can update on GM / LTA.

I started doing delivery as part time in year 2021, during that time I didn’t see her before until early 2023.
Till now I still see her in Tampines at times.

I see. U must be an ebike rider. I motorbike.

Maybe u never show much interests or she have enough guys or she looking for better fishes. Anyway i believe she also do it discreetly, if not she no need to show face liao.

Since you no chance, i think i also hard lah if i get contact from u and msg her randomly.

Last edited by Monkeyking1981; 25-01-2024 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 25-01-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Thought was the delivery girl at bishan toapayoh area.

There was this minah who was doing delivery at that area 1-2 yrs back.

Wasn't able to get the number but pricing is around 200-250 for 1 shot, also family gambling problem.

Then after that got this older lady followed her when delivering, then she stopped offering services.

Got photo?

Last edited by Monkeyking1981; 25-01-2024 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 25-01-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see. U must be an ebike rider. I motorbike.

Maybe u never show much interests or she have enough guys or she looking for better fishes. Anyway i believe she also do it discreetly, if not she no need to show face liao.

Since you no chance, i think i also hard lah if i get contact from u and msg her randomly.
Yep I’m also ebike rider so probably higher chance to bump into her since our zone are pretty much fixed.

Frankly yep I didn’t show any interest, just random chats and off I go already.
My group of riders probably majority know her but no one ever mention any dirty deed about her, but recently heard she was pregnant and the other party was one of our rider friend guy.

Probably no more chance😅
Old 26-01-2024, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yep I’m also ebike rider so probably higher chance to bump into her since our zone are pretty much fixed.

Frankly yep I didn’t show any interest, just random chats and off I go already.
My group of riders probably majority know her but no one ever mention any dirty deed about her, but recently heard she was pregnant and the other party was one of our rider friend guy.

Probably no more chance��

Wah married liao so fast? Does the guy know about her video? Any juicy stories behind it, haha?

She got bf still exchange numbers with u, power. Your friend strong sia can take such woman. How long ur friend together with her? Then pregnant still work delivery?

For me, i would never take such woman seriously frankly speaking

Last edited by Monkeyking1981; 26-01-2024 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 26-01-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah married liao so fast? Does the guy know about her video? Any juicy stories behind it, haha?

She got bf still exchange numbers with u, power. Your friend strong sia can take such woman. How long ur friend together with her? Then pregnant still work delivery?

For me, i would never take such woman seriously frankly speaking
I don’t think married yet, I heard they only just gotten together for a short period of time then the guy got told me pregnant liao😂
No juicy story otherwise and neither does he know about her video stuff hopefully haha

I still got see her doing delivery but her tummy got show a bit already.

We exchange number before she got pregnant too
Old 26-01-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
I don’t think married yet, I heard they only just gotten together for a short period of time then the guy got told me pregnant liao😂
No juicy story otherwise and neither does he know about her video stuff hopefully haha

I still got see her doing delivery but her tummy got show a bit already.

We exchange number before she got pregnant too
I see. Maybe trying to use pregnancy to hold on to an ignorant man? Does not sound good news to me if i am someone related to this guy. What if its somebody else's one? Hah

Yes i sometimes see her on the road. Seems like either the family owes alot of money or the your friend is not earning enough. I do not think any delivery rider would want his wife or in this case, his fiancee to be working delivery under rain or shine with a big stomach.

Really good luck to your friend. If he is my good brother, i got no choice but to advise him.
Old 26-01-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
I see. Maybe trying to use pregnancy to hold on to an ignorant man? Does not sound good news to me if i am someone related to this guy. What if its somebody else's one? Hah

Yes i sometimes see her on the road. Seems like either the family owes alot of money or the your friend is not earning enough. I do not think any delivery rider would want his wife or in this case, his fiancee to be working delivery under rain or shine with a big stomach.

Really good luck to your friend. If he is my good brother, i got no choice but to advise him.
Both of them are hardworking delivery rider, the guy was one of the hardcore rider so what I know, he choing minimum $6*** a month but I got told him tougher days ahead as she want those private clinic one which is gonna cost a bomb when she have to stop doing delivery and get ample of rest.

Can only wish him all the best👀
Old 26-01-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Got photo?
Sadly no. Just remembered she was in her 20s, very skinny (due to this, I always make sure I wore a condom as got this sickly feel), with a large arm tattoo, loose shorts that looked old, a large baggy t-shirt, and a green helmet...

Her boobs were "deflated" with long nipples (looks like those who have children), but pussy was wet af.

Didn't allow stripping totally naked, but allowed grabbing of boobs under the t-shirt, pulling up her old cloth bra (like those worn very long, never buy new one).

Did it on the living room sofa a few times (I was staying alone at the house) and at the door (pulled down my shorts, and started fucking her at the door with the delivery hanging on the gate). Also, she gave a good blowjob for a lower price (sometimes vitamin M not enough)

The lady who followed her subsequently was a middle-aged fat aunty. Didn't see her much after that, not sure what happened to her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1