The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Last night rb.gy/ , I visited PRC BB @ Central.
She is only 18myck here for less than 2 weeks.

Nice looks and eyes, C+ boobs, smooth skin.
Massage was decent. Teasing was done in a super duper slow manner : boobs massage, catbath, and some AR.
Her mouth work was DT, her south is shaven with some bushes at the top, so no issues with my art lesson.
Tight and wet too. Unloaded my ammo, and left a Super Happy man.
Brother can share contact? TIA
Old 02-03-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Last night rb.gy/ , I visited PRC BB @ Central.
She is only 18myck here for less than 2 weeks.

Nice looks and eyes, C+ boobs, smooth skin.
Massage was decent. Teasing was done in a super duper slow manner : boobs massage, catbath, and some AR.
Her mouth work was DT, her south is shaven with some bushes at the top, so no issues with my art lesson.
Tight and wet too. Unloaded my ammo, and left a Super Happy man.

Bro can pm CTC thanks
Old 03-03-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
tournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
Well, Chairman Mao did say before, be it is a Black/White cat, so long the cat does the job izzt a good cat😝 so BooB & Nipple we all MaN will just love it be it any kind shapes, sizes etc... Once naked our BiG/Small Brain will know what to do with 😜 just my little thought 🙏🏻
That was Deng bro. Not Chairman Mao
Old 05-03-2024, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future
Re: Boobs shape and nipples

Got a joint that advertise here, 6th floor on middle road, new lady called Chanel vietbu.. late 20s/early 30s slim body but she has 1000% natural D-E cups.. you know they're natural cos when lying flat they don't remain like mountains. Expect some degree of natural sag.

And if you like 2.5 inch diameter dark brown areolas with inverted nips that need to be convinced to come out, then can check her out Huge turn on watching the boobs sway and swing lol.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Ooooo large aerolas - now those need some loving.

Bro is this pure massage or all the way service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Got a joint that advertise here, 6th floor on middle road, new lady called Chanel vietbu.. late 20s/early 30s slim body but she has 1000% natural D-E cups.. you know they're natural cos when lying flat they don't remain like mountains. Expect some degree of natural sag.

And if you like 2.5 inch diameter dark brown areolas with inverted nips that need to be convinced to come out, then can check her out Huge turn on watching the boobs sway and swing lol.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2210 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite ML tear drop shaped C-D cup with 50 cent aerola, always damn nice to suck and play with,very soft and nice to grab on.Always wearing clothes that show her boobs shape.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blacksheep1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just testing out how to post stuff
Old 05-03-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post

Thanks for sharing. TS for that thread, did not list the name of Chanel.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Ever see an inverted nipple.manage to see one many years back.Once aroused, it will pope out
Yes malay from malaysia z***
Old 05-03-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks for sharing. TS for that thread, did not list the name of Chanel.
If you scroll to page 248, you will find her in one of the post.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Long eraser nipples are usually super horny type based on my experience, any bros have similar to share with me 😁😁😁😁
Old 05-03-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbearpig89 View Post
If you scroll to page 248, you will find her in one of the post.
Page 248 of which thread?

This thread oni has 4 pages & 57 posts ..
Old 05-03-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

There is a milf ML I visited some time back, her melons are so soft that literally I can squeeze them to zhut both chocolates in 1 mouth. If I remember correctly, size shld be B to C. Recently she texted me to go support her at BM, need to find time soon. Too many boobies in queue to visit, yet time and vitamin M is limited
Old 05-03-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Long eraser nipples are usually super horny type based on my experience, any bros have similar to share with me 😁😁😁😁
Long eraser nips so far I encountered once, elongated like grapes. Heard she retired from the scene already, last seen was at sin ming or Paya Lebar area. Maybe some senior bro know her
Old 05-03-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Page 248 of which thread?

This thread oni has 4 pages & 57 posts ..
ICB middle road thread bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1