The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SweetCaress69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Far East Plaza

I twisted my neck today and was only looking for a TN to get some relief of my pain. As i was in Orchard, i was trying to hunt one that is nearby, hence went to Far East Plaza.

Couldn't find a decent TN so went to this shop and was lead by this lady from Guangdong. Her name is Kim. She is pleasant look but a little too slim but nice ass. She started the usual massage but i asked her to massage my neck more as that was my main purpose. She willing and make alot of effort on it. Soon, her massage became very sensual. She elbow to my back and later used oil for my butt. She used her nails as well to play around my butt & butt crack and soon reached for my didi from underneath... She said, "wow.. my didi very hard hor?" Shit.. i was thinking i was only here for neck relief not lower "head" relief. She asked me to turn over and continue to caress my butt cracks with oil and did and pop the GQ. How to say no like that. She offered a good rate and i at last succumbed to my did begging. I tried to take her jeans off but she jerk me too shiok until i cum. Shit!!! But at least, i saw her butt and touch her pussy raw. After i came, she took her time to clean me up very well. She used towels and alot of papers to clean. After cleaning up, she continue to give me very hard massage for my neck and even want to help me call to look for sin seh(Chinese doctor) to look at my neck. Her service is really impressive.

Actually, this is my 3rd massage of the week and i run out of cum when i ejectculate today. lol http://sbfsg.org/images/icons/icon10.gif
Old 26-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Far East Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCaress69 View Post
I twisted my neck today and was only looking for a TN to get some relief of my pain. As i was in Orchard, i was trying to hunt one that is nearby, hence went to Far East Plaza.

Couldn't find a decent TN so went to this shop and was lead by this lady from Guangdong. Her name is Kim. She is pleasant look but a little too slim but nice ass. She started the usual massage but i asked her to massage my neck more as that was my main purpose. She willing and make alot of effort on it. Soon, her massage became very sensual. She elbow to my back and later used oil for my butt. She used her nails as well to play around my butt & butt crack and soon reached for my didi from underneath... She said, "wow.. my didi very hard hor?" Shit.. i was thinking i was only here for neck relief not lower "head" relief. She asked me to turn over and continue to caress my butt cracks with oil and did and pop the GQ. How to say no like that. She offered a good rate and i at last succumbed to my did begging. I tried to take her jeans off but she jerk me too shiok until i cum. Shit!!! But at least, i saw her butt and touch her pussy raw. After i came, she took her time to clean me up very well. She used towels and alot of papers to clean. After cleaning up, she continue to give me very hard massage for my neck and even want to help me call to look for sin seh(Chinese doctor) to look at my neck. Her service is really impressive.

Actually, this is my 3rd massage of the week and i run out of cum when i ejectculate today. lol http://sbfsg.org/images/icons/icon10.gif

Bro,
Sound good fun. You referring to the Far East opposite Holiday inn rite, not the one beside the Hilton hotel?
Old 26-10-2008, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
takashitei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ts, can tell us the actal location?
Old 27-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
kb77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykb77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS,

care to share the location?
also, what is the damages like?

Thx
Old 04-11-2008, 04:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Satrai is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi bro,
Was it at the 5th floor?
Next to S*****ary HC?
Old 04-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i PMed TS
he replied its ground floor Far East SHOPPING CENTRE, next to hilton
i haven't had chance to confirm kim yet

i did ask him to correct his mistake . . . but since he hasn't, i thot i better post here so bros dun waste their time

cheers . . .no offence TS
Old 04-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 View Post
i PMed TS

i did ask him to correct his mistake . . . but since he hasn't, i thot i better post here so bros dun waste their time

Thanks Bro...

Haven't seen ur posts in a while.

Cheerios and huat huat on your biz hoh

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 04-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 17
mit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 View Post
i PMed TS

That place alot shops somemore at ground floor, is it safe?
Old 03-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
JamesSolace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last friday, when i was shopping with my girl at Far East Plaza at 5th floor, we happened to pass by one massage shop (not centre). My first thought was "hmm, wonder if this is one that offers special service?". And just as we stepped outside the door, a chio-bu bounced out and ask:" Xiansheng, yao an mo ma?" . But when she saw i was with my girl, she quickly backed off to her seat. Judging from the shop renovation and the dressing of the chio-bu, there is a high chance this could be the ONE.

Has anyone so far tried it out?
Old 03-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gitboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesSolace View Post
Last friday, when i was shopping with my girl at Far East Plaza at 5th floor, we happened to pass by one massage shop (not centre). My first thought was "hmm, wonder if this is one that offers special service?". And just as we stepped outside the door, a chio-bu bounced out and ask:" Xiansheng, yao an mo ma?" . But when she saw i was with my girl, she quickly backed off to her seat. Judging from the shop renovation and the dressing of the chio-bu, there is a high chance this could be the ONE.

Has anyone so far tried it out?

I have passed by this one several times on level 5...pretty girls but never try ..there's one also just before Sancturay Health Centre ..a MILF also do massage...yet to try @ Far East...but tempting
Old 03-12-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
shocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had similar experience at same place. didnt post has thought would be re-post

lvl 5 damage $130 can negotiate down. offer HJ, BJ and FJ
Old 04-12-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chio76 is Cool - loads of Potential

What Is The Shop Name ???
Old 04-12-2008, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chio76 is Cool - loads of Potential

I Have Went Last Few Day ( Level 5) , But They Only Gave Me Massage ,never Ask Me Anything .... After That I Just Pay N Go ....hai~~~ Very Sad,
Old 04-12-2008, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
ING ING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the enterance facing the main walk way?
Old 04-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

So is it at Far east SC or Far east Plaza?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1