The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tanonglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Far East Plaza

any bros try the shop at 05-49 .
Old 09-07-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nooboob View Post
So I had an embarrassing incident here.
Was accosted to one of the face washing shop.
Went in and ask what service they provide. She said everything.
So I say ok. She ask for entrance fee and I paid.

I went to room, she said get ready and I will come back.
Ask her what you want me to do, she say can do anything and close the door between us. Then I heard her lock the main door.

There’s a shower cubicle so I strip and took a shower as it was a damn hot day and I just came in from outdoors.
Was showering halfway she came in and ask me what I doing.
I said showering cause hot. She said we only do face wash here nothing else. 😳

Then she put my entrance fee on the table and told me to change and leave. I changed, took my money, apologised for the misunderstanding and left 😅
🤦‍♂️
wah lao damm paiseh sia
Old 09-07-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Funny and yet embarrassing.

She is 'guilty by associstion'

Quote:

Ask her what you want me to do, she say can do anything and close the door between us. Then I heard her lock the main door.

There’s a shower cubicle so I strip and took a shower as it was a damn hot day and I just came in from outdoors.

Then she put my entrance fee on the table and told me to change and leave. I changed, took my money, apologised for the misunderstanding and left 😅
🤦‍♂️
Old 09-07-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I said showering cause hot. She said we only do face wash here nothing else. ��

Then she put my entrance fee on the table and told me to change and leave. I changed, took my money, apologised for the misunderstanding and left ��
��‍♂️

She should be the one that is PAISEI not us.
Read this
she say can do anything and close the door between us.

At least you got a free shower.
She will be smarter next time.
Old 09-07-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
nooboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya it’s damn funny and paiseh at the same time.
She paiseh or not I don’t know, I also can’t see if she was smiling behind her mask when I left.
Her brows not frowning so I guess she was ok 😂

I am glad my story can entertain everyone here 😬😂
Old 09-07-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Lol but her words and actions also misleading
Old 09-07-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40444 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She said we only do face wash here nothing else. ��

Then she put my entrance fee on the table and told me to change and leave. I changed, took my money, apologised for the misunderstanding and left ��
��‍♂️
If just doing face wash only why she need to lock the main door ?
Hmmmmm ......... But have a good laugh .... thxs

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Mr_bAhJaNG 6/5
Old 09-07-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 4
Kigsmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is so funny, lol. Surprisingly she wasn't angry or pissed.
Maybe you got chance. Start from basic if she is chio.
Old 09-07-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13212 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

A good laugh on a friday, thanks bro for this!
Old 09-07-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
this2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

If normal facial place should not have facial or entrance fee one....
Old 09-07-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

🤦‍♂️
Nothing to be embarrassed about. Because the shower is for showering right?
Old 09-07-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

at least you were showering and not waiting butt naked on the bed when she came in hahaha.
Old 11-07-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
san8207 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just want to share a good but slightly overpriced experience.

Walked past this outlet near the Jap restaurant on level 5. Saw this attractive slim lady wearing a nice dress and heels beckoning me in. Was busy that day so went in and asked for her number cos was busy that day, thinking maybe can arrange another time. But she refused to give me so bo pian and left.

Couldn't stop thinking about her so went back a few days later when time permitted. She remembered me and joked that my lil bro can't forget her. LOL.

Personally found her very attractive. Slim with big boobs, tanned skin. She says she is viet-cambodian mix. Very good service and accomodating. Allow many positions and will clean up for you nice nice after service.

Damage: $30 entrance fee and $200 after bargaining from $300

Most bros will probably say overpriced but what to do? Small head overtook big head.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by san8207 View Post
Just want to share a good but slightly overpriced experience.

Walked past this outlet near the Jap restaurant on level 5. Saw this attractive slim lady wearing a nice dress and heels beckoning me in. Was busy that day so went in and asked for her number cos was busy that day, thinking maybe can arrange another time. But she refused to give me so bo pian and left.

Couldn't stop thinking about her so went back a few days later when time permitted. She remembered me and joked that my lil bro can't forget her. LOL.

Personally found her very attractive. Slim with big boobs, tanned skin. She says she is viet-cambodian mix. Very good service and accomodating. Allow many positions and will clean up for you nice nice after service.

Damage: $30 entrance fee and $200 after bargaining from $300

Most bros will probably say overpriced but what to do? Small head overtook big head.

All pussies are the same.... no matter how many times they mix... as long as u happy
Old 11-07-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7582 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya it’s damn funny and paiseh at the same time.
She paiseh or not I don’t know, I also can’t see if she was smiling behind her mask when I left.
Her brows not frowning so I guess she was ok ��

I am glad my story can entertain everyone here ����
I wonder why there is shower facilities when she only doing facial.

Maybe your appearance or something she thought you are a "government person" hence ask you to leave?

I have similar experiences when go to those ML in condo and when they saw me from their units, it took a long while before they allow me to go up. Asked why am i not in slippers, berm and tees like most singporean. Said my attire look like policeman. WTF. Said that most police will wear sneakers and jeans so easy to run after them... wtf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1