The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-06-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
She allow French?
Never tried but i know can zhut, in fact i think i mentioned in my mr that she straight up shoved her tits in my face.
Old 23-06-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Hmm bro that's weird, last time i visited her she was only in her panties, but even then did you asked her to remove her shirt so that you have better access to her boobs? I think 99% of the mls would oblige since that's the bare minimum.
Ya I guess I took it for granted and did not ask.
Old 23-06-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Ya I guess I took it for granted and did not ask.
U need to be more pro-active bro lol some mls are passive like you too as well so if u don't ask, you won't get. Maybe she was waiting for you to undress her or something.
Old 23-06-2023, 06:44 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Eventually decided to try out Yu-Er (https://sglonelyguy-23.com/yu-er-massage/)

Looks: WYSIWYG almost no difference from the last 3 photos. I think she looks nicer with the specs and I'll rate her as 7 (with specs) and 6 (without specs). She really gives out those Uni Girls vibe I feel.

Body: I understand some may describe her as thicc but it's ok. Definitely not BBW and can say curvy maybe? So yes boobs are definitely big.

Location: Very convenient for drivers (parking nearby) and should be quite convenient for foot-soldiers considering it's near a mall and there is a bus stop nearby. Actual room is those shop houses converted living spaces.

Massage: Almost non-existent. She tried but that is definitely not her forte.

Kissing: Nil for me.

Roaming: She was clothed (upper body) and panties below. Can roam around but because she was clothed, did not managed to zhut the boobs. Neither did I try to dig further south.

HJ: Was pretty fast and mechanical initially but once you tell her how you like it to be, she will adjust accordingly.

RTM: Not for me. Even though we chatted quite well and there were cuddling after the deed, overall the chemistry is a bit lacking for me?
Wait bro, just to clarify only hj? Thought her ad wrote cbj
Old 23-06-2023, 06:59 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
U need to be more pro-active bro lol some mls are passive like you too as well so if u don't ask, you won't get. Maybe she was waiting for you to undress her or something.
opps, no wonder some mls said 我没礼貌.
Old 23-06-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Wait bro, just to clarify only hj? Thought her ad wrote cbj
Yes she provides cbj. I'm only looking for hj
Old 23-06-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya I guess so. But service oriented ml are much preferred, e.g. Nat, Xue Er etc.
Old 23-06-2023, 07:53 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thats why, always go to the location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time. Especially if the ML and location are new to you. This gives you time to recce the area, corect any mistakkes, search for shelter, waiting or la kopi places, lookout for strange people, etc.

And why just depend on the ad stating "central"? Just message the ML and ask for her location. Most defo will give an address which is in proximity of her actual place.
Bro, actually for the 2nd paragraph, there was an important lesson I learn because of this. When it is a new ml and place in central(or even east, never attempt west), I will make an effort to contact a day or two earlier to book and if the ml is really someone I will go for,even if I need to ask to wfh and rebase nearby the ml place, I would do it, especially if travel time from my office is above 45 minutes.
Just to clarify, when I mention nearby, I don't mean like walking distance. That will be foolish. I will be a few bus stops away although it was tempting to ask whether I can work in the ml place( I really like some of their places) but ya, that is too crazy an idea.

Last edited by rythuno; 23-06-2023 at 09:41 PM.
Old 23-06-2023, 07:55 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Yes she provides cbj. I'm only looking for hj
Thanks bro for clarifying.
Old 23-06-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Briefly scan through recent discussion, seem to touch on tips and tricks to cover tracks to prevent exposing paid sexual services to spouse, reminiscing past vs present level of services/qualities, location preferences etc.

Weighing in, it is important at different stages of your life (young, adult, old) to truly understand one's current life currencies (Time, Money, Energy).

At end of the day, play within one means, not to hold so much of the past, but work for the present & future.
Old 23-06-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

ML has a SOP. They ask you to shower, lay flat for piano, sensual and make you come. All within 30 minutes. If you still want to stay after the second shower, they will offer you water and head massage. They need to reserve some energy for next customer coming at next hour back to back.

If you stay the full hour or 50minutes, that is bad for them.
Old 23-06-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

The community of SLG chiongster, in my guesstimate is about a few K active strength.

For a ML work for 6 months, 30 days a month, 10 customer a day, even without repeat customer, she need 1800 chiongsters The pool is enough to supply sufficient customer to her even she provide poor services.

That explains why service quality is not important to them because they alway have enough first time customer. Thus, honest FR is important to make the service level known to our community.

ML will only provide better services if they need repeat customer.
Old 23-06-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
ML has a SOP. They ask you to shower, lay flat for piano, sensual and make you come. All within 30 minutes. If you still want to stay after the second shower, they will offer you water and head massage. They need to reserve some energy for next customer coming at next hour back to back.

If you stay the full hour or 50minutes, that is bad for them.
so you think 30 mins is ok when they advertised 1hr? i'm kinda confused here.
Old 23-06-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

I will hold my release so that they continue with the effort, and I can enjoy more. I timed it so that I will leave at about 50 minutes mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Old 23-06-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
There was one ML I met not long ago. She had half hour breaks in between her 1hr slots.

So that she can clean up and reply messages.

The problem is some MLs just like to take advantage to maximise earnings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1