The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2006, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kawatetsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

My 2 cents on Lisboa hotel gal- You can request them to go to your hotel, instead of their rooms upstairs.
I wasn't comfortable using her hotel room first time, so bring back to my hotel, behind Lisboa, couple of steps. Same rate, HKD500, plus HKD 20 for taxi (tip)

Outside gal, like outside Holiday Inn, Emperor Hotel also asking HKD500, but better as no rush (> 1hour) Lisboa ones will particular on time...
Old 20-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
hotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawatetsu
My 2 cents on Lisboa hotel gal- You can request them to go to your hotel, instead of their rooms upstairs.
I wasn't comfortable using her hotel room first time, so bring back to my hotel, behind Lisboa, couple of steps. Same rate, HKD500, plus HKD 20 for taxi (tip)

Outside gal, like outside Holiday Inn, Emperor Hotel also asking HKD500, but better as no rush (> 1hour) Lisboa ones will particular on time...
Thanks. How much do the Lisboa FL charge for LT? Is it between 1000 to 2000 RMB/HKD?
Old 20-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!

Hi, I just got back home from Zhuhai/Macau barely 30 hours ago and will be off again to the Philippines tomorrow morning. No time to pound out a FR for now. Will do so on the 2 chix I had from LHL and 1 in Macau after my return end of the month. All three accorded me reasonably good satisfaction.
But my hunt for sizezble melons ended in virtual abject failure.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 21-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lusty21 is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Hi All

I am now in Macau. Having read so much about ZhuHai and Macau, would like to contribute some information that might be useful for bro that is thinking of travelling here for holidays. The custom in Gongbei only operate till 12midnite, so those bro thinking of cross to Macau or Zhuhai be prepared. I thinkig of crossing over to Zhuhai before midnite since it is the weekend and room in Zhuhai is much cheaper as compared to Macau. I am stationed in Fujian and travel to GuangZhou sometime. Fellow bro who like to cheong Fujian can always PM for information. Tks

Lusty21
Old 21-04-2006, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Not only hotel is cheaper in ZH, mei mei there also cheaper.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-04-2006, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusty21
I am stationed in Fujian and travel to GuangZhou sometime. Fellow bro who like to cheong Fujian can always PM for information. Tks

Lusty21
Now then you say!
I was in Fujian (Xiamen & Nan An) for 5 days last weekend.

My FR threads:
Old 23-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom
... But my hunt for sizezble melons ended in virtual abject failure.
sori to hear that. may be next time u go to a fruit stall and look at water melons to sextisied your desire.
Old 23-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lusty21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom
Now then you say!
I was in Fujian (Xiamen & Nan An) for 5 days last weekend.

Hi Bro

Few come to Nan An, unless you are in the stone biz. To be stoned in this part of China is pretty difficult, so why are you there????? PM me, least we get stoned by Bros for the wrong topic at the wrong place hehe....

Lusty
Old 24-04-2006, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusty21
Hi Bro

Few come to Nan An, unless you are in the stone biz. To be stoned in this part of China is pretty difficult, so why are you there????? PM me, least we get stoned by Bros for the wrong topic at the wrong place hehe....

Lusty
Only reason for me to visit Nan An is my relatives there from across 4 generations. Been there 3 times liao....once every decade.

No need to PM lah. I am sure a little bit of hijacking/sidetracking can be tolerated.

Anyway, I still owe this thread my FRs on the two LHL and one Macau bonks of last week. Payback time will be after my current Phil trip.

My FR threads:
Old 24-04-2006, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
sori to hear that. may be next time u go to a fruit stall and look at water melons to sextisied your desire.
Deprived as I was, its not a big problem.

My FR threads:
Old 24-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=sex crusader]Bro Spoonfork,
Please accept my thousand of apologies.I could not get in contact with you in CP.
QUOTE]

Bro Sex Crusader,
No apologies required. We called you on Friday a few times... either 用户以关机 or just no reply. Our guess was that you were already having a wild time, so we went ahead with our itenerary. From your FR, it seems that you were already with some friend so I guess its OK. I initially thought that you were alone and it would have been good if you could join our gang. Glad you had a good time there. Well, too bad, maybe we might meet again. Till the.... all the best!!!
Old 24-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Samster

spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ok.... Finally get to have some time to post an FR as promised. I will try to put in as much details as possible...including pictures, for brothers here who have never been to Zhuhai and ChangPing. So, for those experts and laojiaos of these two locations, please bear with me. As this was our maiden trip, I felt that a clearer picture given to first timers there would help a lot. At least, there would be less situations of "expecting too much" or being flaberghasted by the wild activities happening there. First, a disclaimer. All information posted hereon is for each individual's reference. It is not an advertisement and discretion is highly recommended. Everthing posted will be IMHO (in my humble opinion). As for E&OE, please highlight them so that I would not be crusified for any act of negligence.
Old 24-04-2006, 11:22 AM
Samster

The Beginning
This is how it started. A few of us were having a cup of coffee in Singapore listening to one of our brother's recent escapade in Chang Ping. He was like a teenager who just had his first fcuk there and he was swearing that there is no other place on earth that can match the wonders there. Suddenly, one smart alec among our group claimed that he saw an advertisement over the net that there is an ongoing promotion by Tiger airways to China, and it cost only $16.50. Hey!!!! Why not??? Book first... Can't make it also never mind. Just treat it like having a couple of beers. So... that's how we got started. And that was more than two months ago. But let me warn you guys here..... two months is a long time to wait..... especiallly if you are a samster who reads posting in all these threads. It can really be unbearable.
Old 24-04-2006, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork
The Beginning
This is how it started. A few of us were having a cup of coffee in Singapore listening to one of our brother's recent escapade in Chang Ping. He was like a teenager who just had his first fcuk there and he was swearing that there is no other place on earth that can match the wonders there. Suddenly, one smart alec among our group claimed that he saw an advertisement over the net that there is an ongoing promotion by Tiger airways to China, and it cost only $16.50. Hey!!!! Why not??? Book first... Can't make it also never mind. Just treat it like having a couple of beers. So... that's how we got started. And that was more than two months ago. But let me warn you guys here..... two months is a long time to wait..... especiallly if you are a samster who reads posting in all these threads. It can really be unbearable.
wow Sir Spoonfork story telling time had began!!! Sir eager to see the rest of the wonderful adventures lead by Sir Spoonfork and Sir DUnNolah.
Old 24-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

The Flight : to Macau

Holy Shit! The Tiger Airways flight doesn't fly straight to China! It was to land in Macau and we had to make our way, through various means of transportation to Chang Ping. Anyway, no big deal.... it was meant to be a holiday - so off we went... to the new pride of Sillipore... the BUDGET terminal. That's what they call it after months of deliberation and contests to name this great new development.

My first sight of the new terminal reminded me of the one in Kota Kinabalu. Land of the Kadhasans, the Hawaiian looking meimeis. Haiz.....Ok.... not too bad. Very quiet.... Good for a discreet holiday...hehehe
We immediately checked in our luggage and gathered at Hans (the hainanese western food caterer) for our breakfast. ROLE CALL!!!! Have you changed enough? Got bring condoms or not? Wah!!! you dressed so formal ah? What is the weather there like now?..... These were the remarks blabbered by the guys while I puffed away after my set meal breakfast - Two half boiled eggs, Kaya toast and a locally brewed coffee. It was eight in the morning and the only thing in my mind then was.... What time will I reach Chang Ping?

After being introduced to some of the samsters, whom I have never met, and after exchanging formalities and name cards, we proceeded to the immigration. I was holding a new passport then and was directed to a different gantry to register my exit out of this dear homeland of ours. I had to insert my passport through a machine, like what you would do if you want to update your POSB passbook. Thereafter, I had to place my thumb on this little optical device, like what Arnold Swaz did in True Lies, and wait for the machine to scream..... "You're cleared... you have no criminal records, not a bankrupt and are free to leave now". Not bad! I was thinking aloud. It is indeed alot faster than the normal process. Mmmmm... indeed not bad at all. Just as I was about to merge myself back into the contingent and probably get a chance to boast of my new powerful passport to the others, I was rudely pulled back to a counter at the far corner by an immigration officer. KNN... What I have I done wrong now? The lady officer smiled at me and said... "Sir, this is our new system.... can you please fill up this questionaire so that we can improve our service?" PHEW!!!! and I thought that their new scanner picked up my vice intentions....

So, I am finally through and with an hour to go before boarding, we started to do our duty free shopping. Cigarettes, perfumes...etceteras. One thing I would like to highlight here.... You can actually buy your stuff here, keep it with them, and collect your purchases once you land at the same Terminal. There is a DFS shop right beside the luggage collection belt at the arrival terminal, so it is very convenient if you do not want to carry the things you bought during your trip.

I dont think I want to talk much about the flight itself as it is very much the normal fare. No outside food, drinks blah blah blah blah. One thing you might like to note: the seats are damned CRAMPED. No joke.... alot worse than Jetstar. For those who took the last row, it is just DISASTEROUS!!!!! I know, because I was in one of them. Everybody gets to recline except for those in the last row. So, if you do not want to get pinned and forced to microscopically study the dandruff of the one sitting infront of you, just act like a normal Silliporean and be REAL KIASU. Get yourself in front if possible. I don't think I have to teach you that.....hehehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1