The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Most glad that RAMOS & POYET have been bringing out the best from the current squad that he had "inherited" from JOL...Come Jan,2008 i predict that there will not be too many changes except only the LB position and maybe another "world class striker" since there's still no news that DEFOE will sign contract extention & uncertainly over BERBA...BENT still not top form yet !...

Yesterday's game against Man City showed the true character of some players liked immatured DEFOE waving angryly at RAMOS...BERBA playing tireless the lone striker & there were so many "heroes"...and most impressed with O'Hara again for providing the pass for our second goal ! What a beauty !.....

And what a game ahead we will have against Arsenal !!! I'm really looking forward to this game as i liked to see how RAMOS can outwit WENGER now that he's SPURS no.1 !

Come On U SPURS !
Andyk
Haha bro, your predictions always change Does Spurs have a problem with striking option? Spurs still have highly talented Pekhat, Hardworking Barnard to recall, also Radwan Hamed and Andrew Barcham waiting in line
Old 21-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Haha bro, your predictions always change Does Spurs have a problem with striking option? Spurs still have highly talented Pekhat, Hardworking Barnard to recall, also Radwan Hamed and Andrew Barcham waiting in line
-> Yes,BRO,we may have several young players but they are really "untested" and we can't compare with Arsenal & Man U using their 2nd team with all their young players...wish we can do that one day !...

And on striking problem...both BENT & BERBA still not having their peak performance yet & Man U & Curbs creating "mind games" on targeting them !

And what if we dun make it to Europe next season,BERBA staying or not ?

We always need to prepare ahead of any changes & the unexpected liked injuries,etc...

So why DEFOE is still not signing the contract extension ???
Old 22-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Derby Game vs Arsenal

So far i have read predictionsfor scores liked - Draw 2 - 2 & Loss 1 - 2

Probably they are all thinking of Spurs depleted defence due to injuries & ZOKORA red card suspension...What will RAMOS plan to do about this ? Play HUDDS there too ?

Really looking forward to this tough game especially with Arsenal riding high so if we can get any points,we must really salute to RAMOS & POYET !

It's trilogy of games with Arsenal tonite,then Carling Cup semi's...wa ! dreaming & praying that my beloved SPURS will play well !

Come On U SPURS !
Andyk
Old 24-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

heartbreaking... but in my heart spurs won the game. the lily whites fought so hard, the new left footed player o'hara is not bad at all but i am not sure if he is supposed to be a natural winger or central midfielder.

Arsenal's Danish Striker Nicklas Bendtner scores the winning goal against Tottenham. Arsenal won 2-1.
Old 24-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
heartbreaking... but in my heart spurs won the game. the lily whites fought so hard, the new left footed player o'hara is not bad at all
Yo, I near busted my lungs cheering cockerels (vested interests). Fair to say Keane's xmas miss changed the match's fortunes.. kns. Even voted for O'hara as MOTM
Old 24-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Yo, I near busted my lungs cheering cockerels (vested interests). Fair to say Keane's xmas miss changed the match's fortunes.. kns. Even voted for O'hara as MOTM
both keane and berbatov really have to start scoring again, there's still time for another top 5 finish!
Old 24-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
both keane and berbatov really have to start scoring again, there's still time for another top 5 finish!
-> Yes BRO,i really,really hope U are right about this because i think probably the only hope is not the league but on our Cup competition success to Europe next season !!!......

Merry X'mas BRO & other SPURS BROS !!!
Andyk
Old 24-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
-> Yes BRO,i really,really hope U are right about this because i think probably the only hope is not the league but on our Cup competition success to Europe next season !!!......

Merry X'mas BRO & other SPURS BROS !!!
Andyk
a white snowy christmas to all lily white supporters!

Ajax block Spurs' £7m move for Emanuelson

Ajax left-back Urby Emanuelson has been told he can forget about a possible transfer to Tottenham in January.

Technical director Martin van Geel confirmed the Dutch giants had rejected an official approach from the Premier League club earlier this week. He added: 'We don't have that many defenders this season so we will not agree to let a player like Emanuelson go in the winter break.'

It has been reported Tottenham would be prepared to pay around £7million for Emanuelson, who has played mainly in midfield under coach Adrie Koster.

Spanish side Valencia have also shown an interest in the 21-year-old, but have not made an official bid.
Old 25-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
a white snowy christmas to all lily white supporters!

Ajax block Spurs' £7m move for Emanuelson

Ajax left-back Urby Emanuelson has been told he can forget about a possible transfer to Tottenham in January.

Technical director Martin van Geel confirmed the Dutch giants had rejected an official approach from the Premier League club earlier this week. He added: 'We don't have that many defenders this season so we will not agree to let a player like Emanuelson go in the winter break.'

It has been reported Tottenham would be prepared to pay around £7million for Emanuelson, who has played mainly in midfield under coach Adrie Koster.

Spanish side Valencia have also shown an interest in the 21-year-old, but have not made an official bid.
->> We welcome CHRIS GUNTER from CARDIFF / another exciting Under 21 WALES central defender to our SPURS family !

->> We have upped our bid for Emanuelson also a exciting defender so let's wait for the good news !!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 25-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs is in fantastic form, very unlucky to lose to Arsenal in the North London's Derby.
Tomorrow, 26 Dec 07 - Boxing Day, have another London's Derby against Fulham.
Should win with ease, i am going for a 3-1 or 3-0 win at Pools...

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 26-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

lets support spurs against fulham tonight at 9pm live on our beloved starhub bleed and pay premium channel.

spurs 3 fulham 0
Old 26-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
lets support spurs against fulham tonight at 9pm live on our beloved starhub bleed and pay premium channel.

spurs 3 fulham 0
-> Hey BRO,still want to invite for SPURS game but unfortunately i have dinner arrangements later.So let's keep in touch on this ok !...I'm definitely no NATO guy ! - ( No action,talk only ! )

-> Yes,after our unlucky loss to Arsenal,our opponents Fulham who's managerless can expect a backlash from our ever improving SPURS team !
And i'll go for 3 - 0 too !!!

Come On U SPURS !
Andyk
Old 26-12-2007, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Quote:

spurs 3 fulham 0
din see ur this post...just posted in another thread the same score line as you...looks like is spot on liao...G6 Bro.
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 26-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster

"HOT" SPURS 5 - FULHAM - 1

So far probably the best game played this season by our beloved SPURS team !....Great 2 goals each by KEANE & HUDDS & 1 for DEFOE !!!...We should have "protected" of right defence more as they kept attacking from the left....again we couldn't keep a clean sheet...

Glad that RAMOS was resting both BERBA & KEANE for coming games & playing more our starlets liked BOATENG,O'HARA & TAARABT....Hope to see more of them !!!...

After 5 - 1 win,there was still no smiles from RAMOS...this guy is so focused on winning big & major games & that's great for SPURS !

Can have a good nite sleep & wake up feeling good with our win !!!

Thank U very much,SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 27-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

oh yeah, another good performance and win by Spur..
congratulation to all who won on their bets..

5-1 the odds was very good at Pools

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1