The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
[B][SIZE="5"]this is the spurs treble season!
EUROPA, FA and PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE.
Bro,

I would opted for CARLING CUP, FA CUP & EUROPA LEAGUE. Maybe more achievable.

Realistically, to land on either CARLING or FA Cup would be a great achievement given that we were in relegation zone three seasons ago.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 23-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man U 3 Spurs 0

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=318207&cc=4716

Young Reds Run Free to deny Spurs.

How encouraging with the using words like "Young Reds Run Free"?

Spurs should end this jinx as soon as possible. To let young reds run free meaning no way to win against Man U in the near future as young reds mature.

Wake Up Spurs!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 24-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Man U 3 Spurs 0

Young Reds Run Free to deny Spurs.

How encouraging with the using words like "Young Reds Run Free"?

Spurs should end this jinx as soon as possible. To let young reds run free meaning no way to win against Man U in the near future as young reds mature.

Wake Up Spurs!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
no lah. the game was pretty even with both sides playing attractive attacking football but without a breakthrough in the 1st half.

it was only after a 'wake-up' call during the halftime break by sir alex to wellbeck in particular that he was sitting in too deep with rooney that made the difference.

once the 1st goal went in, your spurs defence caved in and 2 more followed.

hope you guys will pick yourselves up for the next game. hey, it's no shame losing to the champs at their home ground which was like a fortress since last season.

heads up guys!
Old 25-08-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
no lah. the game was pretty even with both sides playing attractive attacking football but without a breakthrough in the 1st half.

it was only after a 'wake-up' call during the halftime break by sir alex to wellbeck in particular that he was sitting in too deep with rooney that made the difference.

once the 1st goal went in, your spurs defence caved in and 2 more followed.

hope you guys will pick yourselves up for the next game. hey, it's no shame losing to the champs at their home ground which was like a fortress since last season.

heads up guys!
Bro,

At least MU responded to the wake up call. Spurs has not been able to break the MU jinx for many many years. Moreover, MU played youngster for this match and Spurs still unable to break through. Worst still, after 1st goal, defence caved in. These are senior Spurs players we are talking about caving in to young players.

Spurs has got to break the jinx sooner or later. As Spurs fans, I hope sooner as it seems a sure bet against Spurs when they play MU at old trafford. Too predictable already.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 25-08-2011, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Spurs has got to break the jinx sooner or later. As Spurs fans, I hope sooner as it seems a sure bet against Spurs when they play MU at old trafford. Too predictable already.
you're right bro, what can spurs do?
pay the referee?
Old 25-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pay the referee?
imho, get rid of modric so that your spurs can move on without any other distractions.

oh. and maybe add to your striking options with adebayor on loan from our noisy neighbours man city?
Old 26-08-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
pay the referee?
Bro,

Imho, I think 4 factors that may help:
1) Invest in youth system (See how Sir Alex managed through his earlier years);

2) Improve the mental strength of the players (See how Bro Mr Missile described how Spurs were sent crashing after the 1st goal. It has always been like that for Spurs until recent seasons which saw them fight back against Arsenal, but that should not stop at Arsenal and Arsenal only, the strengthening should be consistent);

3) Strengthen the Physio team (See Woodgates after 2 matches with Stoke. Spurs deemed Woodgates as unfit he went with free transfer, but he is helping Stoke played well); and/or

4) Willingness to let go some match/es with using of younger players (MU match is the 1st premiership game and with nothing to lose I guess we should try young players like what MU did. Anyway, we also lost 3-0 to their young players. Does it matter if we lose more with our younger players? It will not really affect the season as we have 37 matches to catch back. Maybe the younger players will show more drive.)

Let's hope Spurs is moving towards the correct direction.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 29-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

2) Improve the mental strength of the players (See how Bro Mr Missile described how Spurs were sent crashing after the 1st goal. It has always been like that for Spurs until recent seasons which saw them fight back against Arsenal, but that should not stop at Arsenal and Arsenal only, the strengthening should be consistent);
its the same story yesterday bro. crouchy's header from a beautiful bale cross missed a superb chance to level things and dashing dzeko's half header turned the ball in to make it 0-2 with friedel standing like a spectator.

this may be going to be the worst start for spurs in history.
but at least arsenal is not enjoying it either...

Old 29-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
its the same story yesterday bro. crouchy's header from a beautiful bale cross missed a superb chance to level things and dashing dzeko's half header turned the ball in to make it 0-2 with friedel standing like a spectator.

this may be going to be the worst start for spurs in history.
but at least arsenal is not enjoying it either...
Bro,

Modric didn't want to play, see report below:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...o-play?cc=4716

Harry still can't see that City is just too good yesterday & insisting that we are still in the game:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...ry-280811.html

IMHO, we can consider that we are right in the game if Crouch score from Bale's cross. Crouch should score from that position, an international striker with such height just couldn't score when given the opportunity.

Strikers are firing blanks again (except for Defoe showing what he is made of), Midfielders either not willing to play or not up to it (only when Huddlestone comes in, it looks like there is some stability), and Defenders are all over the place (Kaboul is totally outplayed by Dzeko).

We need to offload Modric, it seems like he is causing more hurt to the team. Get rid of him and buy some quality players in, but don't buy old players as they will be injury prone.

We can still live with these 2 defeats as they are against great teams. There is an international break and we will be facing Wolves, Liverpool, Wigan next. Let's just hope that there is enough time to heal wounds and move on with better players and strategy.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 31-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:

Harry still can't see that City is just too good yesterday & insisting that we are still in the game:

IMHO, we can consider that we are right in the game if Crouch score from Bale's cross. Crouch should score from that position, an international striker with such height just couldn't score when given the opportunity.

Strikers are firing blanks again (except for Defoe showing what he is made of), Midfielders either not willing to play or not up to it (only when Huddlestone comes in, it looks like there is some stability), and Defenders are all over the place (Kaboul is totally outplayed by Dzeko).

We need to offload Modric, it seems like he is causing more hurt to the team. Get rid of him and buy some quality players in, but don't buy old players as they will be injury prone.
yes bro, man city played like a winning outfit from start to end. you wouldnt tell the difference if they were wearing barca jerseys that day. silva's cultured left foot, yaya bossing the midfield, micah owning the right flank, dzeko finding his wolfburg's feet (and head)... i think mancini has got it right now.

kaboul in central defence is a big fucking worry now, he is no ledley king.
defoe deserves a medal for his numerous powerhouse shots at goal, dribbling pass the defender to do that each time. he is back to his old deadly form now.
good thing is adebayor is in, crouchy may be off to sunderland.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

The following deals have been settled:
Out
Wilson Palacio ==> Stoke
Peter Crouch ==> Stoke
Alan Hutton ==> Aston Villa

In
Cameron Jerome from Birmingham
Scott Parker from West Ham

Quote:
yes bro, man city played like a winning outfit from start to end. you wouldnt tell the difference if they were wearing barca jerseys that day. silva's cultured left foot, yaya bossing the midfield, micah owning the right flank, dzeko finding his wolfburg's feet (and head)... i think mancini has got it right now.

kaboul in central defence is a big fucking worry now, he is no ledley king.
defoe deserves a medal for his numerous powerhouse shots at goal, dribbling pass the defender to do that each time. he is back to his old deadly form now.
good thing is adebayor is in, crouchy may be off to sunderland.
Bro,

You are right with us needing a defender. Actually we will have $$$ for Cahill if we traded Modric, but somehow we rejected 40mil pounds from Chelski:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...modric?cc=4716

Hopefully, Modric can settle down after the international break and not let it become another Berbatov issue again. It is also sad to see an ex-Spurs player being dropped down the pecking order in Man U now.

We, at present, have a strong midfield, added strike force, but still very lacking in the defence department. Looks like we have to live with what we have at the moment until the January window.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 01-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Out
Wilson Palacio ==> Stoke
Peter Crouch ==> Stoke

In

Bro,

You are right with us needing a defender. Actually we will have $$$ for Cahill if we traded Modric, but somehow we rejected 40mil pounds from Chelski:
hey its good crouchy is gone finally, but how come hutton also went off?
and why the fuck was 40m turned down for moody modric? bro i signed the papers right below your signature yesterday, what happened? dont we have 51% shares together?

finally, the hard man i have wanted for a long long time...
scott parker!

Old 01-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
jamez8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjamez8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjamez8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Out
Wilson Palacio ==> Stoke
Peter Crouch ==> Stoke

In

Bro,

Hopefully, Modric can settle down after the international break and not let it become another Berbatov issue again. It is also sad to see an ex-Spurs player being dropped down the pecking order in Man U now.

We, at present, have a strong midfield, added strike force, but still very lacking in the defence department. Looks like we have to live with what we have at the moment until the January window.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Bro,

Im a United fan but what i saw in Spurs' 1st game was disappointing. I agree that Redknapp should've let go of Modric and just bought a less moody and younger player. The signing of Parker and Adebayor is really good but I guess not good enough. What Tottenham lack is a solid back 4. We saw how the front liners of Man City actually "toy-ed" with your defense. I'm sure that after the international break, it will be a different story. But I really hope that the boys from White Hart Lane would shake off the results of their first two games and be back to their winning ways.

Tottenham is really a quality side, and we all saw this from their performance from last season. I don't know what happened to the team during the break but they really lack the mental fitness. As you guys have mentioned, right after the first goal, the back four just caved in. Last season Tottenham fights back after they just conceded a goal but now its different.

Hope to see Spurs get back to their winning ways!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
hey its good crouchy is gone finally, but how come hutton also went off?
and why the fuck was 40m turned down for moody modric? bro i signed the papers right below your signature yesterday, what happened? dont we have 51% shares together?

finally, the hard man i have wanted for a long long time...
scott parker!
No idea why Hutton is gone too.

Bro,

40M for Modric is a good deal where we can make good use. I have no idea what is going through Levy's mind as well. I would prefer if they can buy a great partner in defence for Dawson. I think Cahill will be a great combination with Daws. There won't be any stumbling block if the $$$ comes in from Modric:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ntment?cc=4716

I apologised for the error made in the previous post where Jerome is coming in, but he has gone to Stoke.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 02-09-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

hope 2 see more of kranjcar.hes not given a chance to shine.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1