The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Guess my power not that high as yours bro

😬
Wahahahahahahaha, i only told u 50% nia.

The other 50% is : i told the girl that she was so enchanting and i would want to FR her good good.

The rest is auto-pilot.

Now u understooded ? Can see from helicopter Macro view )
Old 17-12-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

The other 50% is : i told the girl that she was so enchanting and i would want to FR her good good.

The rest is auto-pilot.

Personal hygiene and decent charm are also very critical. Just imagine an ugly guy with rotten teeth and bad breath, the above pointers will not work.
Old 17-12-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

The rest is auto-pilot.

Of course I understand there are always bros who exchange FRs / as carrot for extra services.
Am also able to discern which are the genuine FR writers.
But I can’t bring myself to do it.

I seldom tell the gal upfront that I write FRs
Just go with the flow lor
If good session, write a good FR
If lousy session, write an underwhelming FR

Simple modus operandi for me

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-12-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Of course I understand there are always bros who exchange FRs / as carrot for extra services.

��
If that is the case, then IMHO it should be stated explicitly in the FR that no extra service if no FR exchange.
Becos this will not be included in her "usual" svc package.

You can write underwhelming FR becos you are not bounded by the FR exchange.
As such, if there is indeed any exchange, then the FR will be incomplete becos only the good stuff appear and the bad stuff will be stifled.
You cannot possibly "sell" her an FR that do more harm to her than good, right?

Just my honest opinion.

As I mentioned before, you can dun agreed.
It is your choice. No need to debate.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 18-12-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
If that is the case, then IMHO it should be stated explicitly in the FR that no extra service if no FR exchange.

As such, if there is indeed any exchange, then the FR will be incomplete becos only the good stuff appear and the bad stuff will be stifled.

Just my honest opinion.

This bro joker also lawyer one.....also have news channel.....big head and small head both bery powederful. How to be like that sia...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-12-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Just my honest opinion.

Lol bro!
Never did it for purpose of extras and don’t intend to do it.
随缘吧!

Doubt those practicing this will openly declare in every FR cos as good as giving discount
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-12-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just my honest opinion.

Our Dean of SBF makes sense. Really like the part on FRs, readers just read with caveats, pinch of salt, with your own judgement. Why go debate?
Support support
Old 18-12-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Our Dean of SBF makes sense. Really like the part on FRs, readers just read with caveats, pinch of salt, with your own judgement. Why go debate?
Support support
So gave up writing FR try to give accurate FR then kanna zap or accused lol
Old 18-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
This bro joker also lawyer one.....also have news channel.....big head and small head both bery powederful. How to be like that sia...
Like I said, I have a group of trusted bros here in this forum who choose to contribute info to JNN but prefer to remain in anonymity.

I am here to consolidate the info for JNN to benefit all bros who are interested.

We are here to benefit the masses, benefit all bros who cheong GL.

If you are not interested just ignore the posts.
You can dun agreed with whatever I say.
No need to post nasty remarks, scold vulgarities, pick a quarrel or debate over some info posted.
Theses are all very childish things to do as adults.
You will only be making a fool of yourself here.

Like I mentioned before, every different FR writers has different objectives.
You need to be in this forum long enuf to tell which is which.
When you read an FR, ask yourself what do hope to get from reading it?
If I can borrow the word from the new Quality Assurance Framework, what is the "takeaway" you hope to get after reading the FR.

Bear in mind that even facebook is full of fake news.
Why not over here? It is just normal.
So you have to have your own filter and dun need to query the writer.
He is entitled to say whatever he desires.
You are also free to choose what or who you want to believe.
No need to post your comments or query the writer.

That is why Maxy only post FRs in his thread and dun allow any bros to post any comments or remarks.
Your comments or remarks will not change anything in the FR anyway.

I am sure the vast majority of bros here are here for the sole purpose of getting valuable info in order to have a meaningful and enjoyable experience cheonging GL.

Nobody is interested to read all those messages that have two or three nicks debating and quarreling with each other.

Boss Sammy will tell you to bring your quarrel somewhere else.

Just remember what Boss Sammy said.
We are all strangers in this forum save for our nicks.
No value add to quarrel or debate over things that cannot be proven or even worst dun need to use vulgarities or profanities against a stranger.

Happy bonking!!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 18-12-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just go with the flow lor
If good session, write a good FR

Simple modus operandi for me

😅
A true reviewer will never reveal themselves to the subject intended. That way, the service obtained will be of their usual standard and FR will be more accurate and beneficial to readers. Those that reveal themselves usually are for personal gains, and WL may also take it if they don't do extra, a underwhelming FR will be written.
Old 18-12-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like I said, I have a group of trusted bros here in this forum who choose to contribute info to JNN but prefer to remain in anonymity.

I am here to consolidate the info for JNN to benefit all bros who are interested.

We are here to benefit the masses, benefit all bros who cheong GL.

If you are not interested just ignore the posts.
You can dun agreed with whatever I say.
No need to post nasty remarks, scold vulgarities, pick a quarrel or debate over some info posted.
Theses are all very childish things to do as adults.
You will only be making a fool of yourself here.

Like I mentioned before, every different FR writers has different objectives.
You need to be in this forum long enuf to tell which is which.
When you read an FR, ask yourself what do hope to get from reading it?
If I can borrow the word from the new Quality Assurance Framework, what is the "takeaway" you hope to get after reading the FR.

Bear in mind that even facebook is full of fake news.
Why not over here? It is just normal.
So you have to have your own filter and dun need to query the writer.
He is entitled to say whatever he desires.
You are also free to choose what or who you want to believe.
No need to post your comments or query the writer.

That is why Maxy only post FRs in his thread and dun allow any bros to post any comments or remarks.
Your comments or remarks will not change anything in the FR anyway.

I am sure the vast majority of bros here are here for the sole purpose of getting valuable info in order to have a meaningful and enjoyable experience cheonging GL.

Nobody is interested to read all those messages that have two or three nicks debating and quarreling with each other.

Boss Sammy will tell you to bring your quarrel somewhere else.

Just remember what Boss Sammy said.
We are all strangers in this forum save for our nicks.
No value add to quarrel or debate over things that cannot be proven or even worst dun need to use vulgarities or profanities against a stranger.

Happy bonking!!
肺腑之言,说得太好了。👏👏👏
Written in the language of a true JNN editor.
Agree totally.
Old 18-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Okanenotatsujin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is the operating hours please? Opening from 12pm or 1pm?
Old 19-12-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Takes time to truly work out who are the people to trust here. Personally for me, there use to be bro Comm, bro Omnia and now bro Bird to name a few. These genuine writers will slowly realize there is no benefit to be gained from sharing real gems and slowly fade out of the scene. In fact, you even get flamed for sharing the truth sometimes. Every once in a while a good sbf bro comes along, becomes disillusioned and then disappear. Those with agendas or profit to make will continue peddling their bullshit to fool the consistent stream of new samsters. For example, opening a thread where any negative comments about the FRs posted is prohibited and deleted. Totally nothing fishy with that at all. Talking about those paid advertisement thread in FL domes btw

Last edited by apojaja; 19-12-2019 at 12:21 PM.
Old 19-12-2019, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 7
new91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Takes time to truly work out who are the people to trust here. Personally for me, there use to be bro Comm, bro Omnia and now bro Bird to name a few. These genuine writers will slowly realize there is no benefit to be gained from sharing real gems and slowly fade out of the scene. In fact, you even get flamed for sharing the truth sometimes. Every once in a while a good sbf bro comes along, becomes disillusioned and then disappear. Those with agendas or profit to make will continue peddling their bullshit to fool the consistent stream of new samsters. Like opening a thread where any comments on the substance of the FR will be quickly silenced. Totally nothing fishy with that at all. Talking about those paid advertisement thread in FL domes btw
Thumbs up! I do hope there are more genuine bros that share accurate info as time is a limited commodity.

I agree, I am rather new to the forum but when I tried to contribute by updating the rtc girls I got zapped for no reason.

The random zapping culture sure can be disillusioning
Old 19-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okanenotatsujin View Post
What is the operating hours please? Opening from 12pm or 1pm?
12 noon everyday except cny close 2 days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1