The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes lah...also tell your wife family to report local district Police that son in law coming to stay...need to do once and show photocopy ROM only once....

for any hotel in Vietnam, all hotels must report to the local district cong an who is staying in each room by 11pm...if any raid and upon checking...give wrong info then jialat...
Huh only once? What if their data got screwed up or worse didn't even bother to input into their system lol...
Old 14-07-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Huh only once? What if their data got screwed up or worse didn't even bother to input into their system lol...
You still have ROM cert and the last report copy to show if the cong an comes to the house.

I hope you dun mind me saying "use a bit of common sense and not ask what is the obvious". No wonder H88 told me answer one question then has another 10 questions to ask. Not targeted at you but just general answers.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 14-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

double post
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 14-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
You still have ROM cert and the last report copy to show if the cong an comes to the house.

I hope you dun mind me saying "use a bit of common sense and not ask what is the obvious". No wonder H88 told me answer one question then has another 10 questions to ask. Not targeted at you but just general answers.
Thank you mate...

Yes, sometimes I dun answer posts or pm because of plenty of questions after answering once...especially those chiong questions...how much lah...how to go lah...so many questions...haizzzz....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow...so pro pap...

No go Ktv the neh neh celebr.ate...call me if you do...
Quote:
nope...haha...KT will not be so kind...
no time and not a free man for ktv liao
Old 14-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

after marriage nothing will happen....all will be fine...you can stay in wife house as long as you want...
after marriage still need to inform the province cong an of foreigner staying.
one time, the province cong an also classified my bx as foreigner and requested more kopi money.
Old 14-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
one time, the province cong an also classified my bx as foreigner and requested more kopi money.
If they want kopi money they can say/accused anything... If not much, just giv lor what can we do?? It ain't like sg can complaint higher lol
Old 14-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I/We did not report to the police for me staying there since 2009 .. Maybe my city got too many foreigner ba ..

Anyway, my name should be in the record book in 'phuong tu phap' as i need to register my marriage in order to state my name as father in my girl's birth certificate.

So should be ok ba .... however the best and safe way is to ask your wife to indicate your name in their household register to make it proper and official. However, it will take time and $$ .... maybe your wife or her family members dun want your name to be in it, in case something gone wrong, they will have a hard time removing the name.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
If they want kopi money they can say/accused anything... If not much, just giv lor what can we do?? It ain't like sg can complaint higher lol
Right ! As long as they want the money ... there is way to find fault with you and extort $ .... married or not married is never the case ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-07-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
no time and not a free man for ktv liao
So so busy now ah .... or you retired liao

2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Right ! As long as they want the money ... there is way to find fault with you and extort $ .... married or not married is never the case ...
How much are we looking at?
Old 16-07-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
How much are we looking at?
I dunno .... maybe quote u an example.

When i wanted to help my wife applied for tax account becaude i am doing NuSkin ... they mentioned they can help me personally ... nust need to may him 2-3 million coz he know i am a Singaporean.

When i was caught riding, they demand 1.5 m from me else theybwill confiscate the bike.

So imagine this is about breaking the law and they actually offended him and make him angry , so i reckon it will not be cheap .... minimum at least 3m up ....

I guessed the only nationality they afraid is Korean ... and singaporean is a good source of income ... they will not offence but will demand coz they know we can afford to pay.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-07-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
I guessed the only nationality they afraid is Korean ... and singaporean is a good source of income ... they will not offence but will demand coz they know we can afford to pay.
Why they are afraid of Korean?

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 16-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Why they are afraid of Korean?
Number 1 Investor in Vietnam ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Number 1 Investor in Vietnam ...
up u 6 bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1