The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story: The Invitation

and best part ,two stories ,wife = teacher.
Ts care to tell why teacher?
Old 17-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 11
Cutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to beholdCutiebaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
Coz if all the story is about "go work, go home, drill wife, sleep" rinse and repeat, then nobody is gonna wanna read those stories anymore..
But mostly all wife.. Can use FL, FB, NSA all this mah.

God LOVES endure forever

Be proud for being who you are
Old 17-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Martian.C deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more! Good luck firefighting and great story so far!

This one is the first one of yours I've read and it got me to read the others as well
Old 17-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Schnitzer328i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Hardaway1818; sorry supporters, a big project went awry in company. Will be fire-fighting this week. Wish me good luck![/QUOTE]

No worries bro...good luck in fighting the fire at ur work place..but remember the fire you started on this thread is raging on as well..and i dont see any sign of it slowing down..talk about the power of your story-telling ,

hope to see you soon with updates on jenny perhaps
Old 17-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahjohn888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think everyone have someone at work who they have dreamed of fucking. Some have succeeded but some is still only dreaming. I have come close - only blowjob. But I know I really wanted to fuck this milf colleague and also this one intern. So I think this story is popular because of this.
Old 18-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjohn888 View Post
...... I have come close - only blowjob..
Care to elaborate while waiting for TS ...
Old 20-07-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

waiting for the next chapter TS. love your stories.
Old 23-07-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
steventan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Story: The Invitation

we have been waiting for almost 2 weeks , juz for 1 update...damn..
Old 23-07-2013, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
angnn62 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waited patiently too
Old 23-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Sorry sorry I am back!
Old 23-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Time: Sunday evening
Venue: Restaurant

Claire has gone to stay at Carol’s place for the time being. Guess that’s the best arrangement for now as she would need some time to get over the ordeal.

For me, there is only one thing in my mind now: to get to the bottom of things and to take revenge.

I am meeting Mark, my buddy during my National Service days. He was my best comrade for the 2.5 years in army. You won’t believe it, he was my BMT buddy, we went to OCS together in the same platoon and after passing out, we were posted to the same unit. I was the DYS3 (Operations Officer) while he was the DYS2 (Intelligence Officer). That’s how close we were. That’s how we became the best friends. He was also the best man at my wedding with Claire.

Mark is still single. He does not even have a steady girlfriend as he is that type who hates to be tied down.

Why am I suddenly talking about Mark? He runs a private investigation agency. I have told Mark about the whole situation as he is one of my closest friends that I can really trust.

I am meeting him at the restaurant.

8.15 pm

“Hey buddy sorry I am late.”

“Hi Mark, no worries. Am glad you are helping me. It’s almost mission impossible. You found something in just 2 days?”

“Don’t say that buddy. You helped me a lot in the past, now is finally my turn to return the favour.” I have given Mark with some financial assistance when his private investigation agency ran into cashflow problems within the first 2 years of setting up.

“Ok look I have discovered some really interesting stuff.”

I finally understand the whole situation now. George has been suspicious of his wife Jenny, for a while, suspecting that she is seeing someone behind his back. That’s a usual concern when your wife is much younger than you and so attractive. He has hired a private investigator to check on her and taking tabs on her daily movements and activities. That’s why my photo at their condo, the photo showing Jenny and Raymond at the hotel, my photo at the hotel were all taken.

It seems that George has also confronted Raymond about the affair and Raymond has confessed everything, including the Special Club and his mini-rendezvous with Claire at the MBS carpark stairway.

George must have pieced everything together, and deduced I was the mastermind behind the whole thing. With Raymond’s account about Claire, George must have plotted he could use those photos to threaten Claire.

“Hey buddy, what’s your plan? Looks like you have met a tricky rival.”

Yes, I have indeed met my nemesis. Not just in work. Now in our personal life as well. I have caused his wife to cuckold him while he has tricked my wife into giving him a blowjob.

How can I get back at George?

Fucking Jenny is going to cause minimal damage to him. He has discovered her infidelity with Raymond.

I need to plot my revenge well. There is also the issue with Raymond. He has indirectly caused the hurt to Claire as well.

8.40 pm

“Buddy, buddy. Small world. Control your movement slowly. Look to your 5 o’clock. That’s Elaine, Raymond’s wife.”

Indeed that’s such a small world. I have never met Raymond’s wife before. Mark has done his job well. He has checked out on George and Raymond and their family.

I slowly turn my head in a nonchalant manner, raising my hand at the same time, as if I am trying to call for the waiter.

Whatever I see, stuns me. Elaine is a real beauty.

Long, brown-dyed hair flows down beyond her shoulder. Her large eyes brighten her almost angelic face, with the fairest and flawless complexion. Her smile can melt even the coldest heart. To top it off, she has a demonic figure with at least a C-cup. This is what you call “Angel Face, Demon Figure”.

Is this what one calls "love at first sight"?

Elaine-lookalike
Old 23-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wolfgang999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fantastic story.. absolutely captivating!!
Old 23-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Long, brown-dyed hair flows down beyond her shoulder. Her large eyes brighten her almost angelic face, with the fairest and flawless complexion. Her smile can melt even the coldest heart. To top it off, she has a demonic figure with at least a C-cup. This is what you call “Angel Face, Demon Figure”.
Woah! Complicated revenge. Welcome back bro Hardaway1818!! Glad to hear from you again after so long. The wait was worth it.. =D

Edit: Just realised I've given you my 69th post... woohoo! Haha..
Old 23-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camp for more,keep it up.
Old 23-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 20
GoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Sorry sorry I am back!
welcome back bro

Quality over Quantity

love your updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1