The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
BenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Bonk yr Girl/others when she is drunk...

Yo hope to hear from brothers here bout their experiences,i m sure got a lot of brother have this type of experiences...

Start the balls rolling,its few yrs back when i was at my ex-gf house,her father was drinking n singing karaoke when the rest(Me,my gf,her mum,sister n brother)return.So all started drinking n ended up most of us quite drunk.So her brother went to sleep n my gf n her sister (plus me of cos)went to sleep in a room while her parents went to slp.As i m only high but nt drunk so i m feeling damn horny,Dun care so much n started to bonk my gf when her sister is sleeping beside.Though scary but shiok n fun.

Hope to see more brother sharing their experiencexxx...
Old 30-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Bonk yr Girl/others when she is drunk...

think shankar can relate better?
Old 30-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Samster

BenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of light

Haha tats a good one brother...
Old 31-03-2005, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yeah...i like to bonk girls when they are drunk...almost will agree to do anything and will not complain...but if tio those sleeping dead drunks den sian 1/2 la...haha
Old 31-03-2005, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
xxpp_z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well..I bonked one gal from NUS. We are good friends, one night she called me up, told me she broke up with her bf and want to go for few drinks. We went to pub and she got drunk very fast. Then brought her back home and bonked her. She kept on scream her bf name, when i bonked her hard.

After that we lost contact, which is a bit pitty.
Old 31-03-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

last time i always go to those ktv in parklane shopping, usually with colleagues.

there's this ktv local girl in her 30s, slim, b cups, and looked pretty with sexy lips.
every nite i saw her drink until steam steam, and start talking nonsense.

so i offered to send her home one nite after lights on, she was not able to even walk properly becos too drunk.
i was also very high due to the vsop, but very horny after sucking her tits in the room.

she agreed, and i drove us to a hotel in geylang lor 22.
she said "where are we?", "i dont live here".....
so i told her, sorry i blur already, we sleep for a while here then go home ok.
all the way from the car, to the lift, and to the hotel room, i gotta hold her with all my strength.....

she landed on the bed like a ton of rock.
before i black out soon, i frenched her, undid her black blouse (i still remember the colour of her blouse, but not her panties), sucked her tits, pulled down her panties, and took a long time to put on the helmet becos my poker wasnt fully erected.

then, it was all the way like fucking a dead corpse, except for a few soft moans or murmurs from her.....

another nite we went there again, one of my colleagues repeated the same process with her!
Old 31-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Doesnt that sounds like a statutory rape?

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 31-03-2005, 12:03 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 0
Doenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud of

This kind of thing don't pray pray man.Remember Shankar?
Old 31-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
last time i always go to those ktv in parklane shopping, usually with colleagues.

there's this ktv local girl in her 30s, slim, b cups, and looked pretty with sexy lips.
every nite i saw her drink until steam steam, and start talking nonsense.

then, it was all the way like fucking a dead corpse, except for a few soft moans or murmurs from her.....

another nite we went there again, one of my colleagues repeated the same process with her!

Let me relate a true story given by a collegue of mine when I was still in the Army.

A group of reservist went to taiwan and during R & R, they got a gal so drunk and brought her to their room and have sex with her. Total 10 of them. The gal later came down and make a hell of a complain. MP came and the first one to have sex with her got 40 days in DB. And the rest each got a lesser day, depending on their turn.

Just a reminder to all. Have fun ok. But watch your ass. If your own GF or WL, and got a deal, should be ok. If not, the gal turn on you. Good luck

GOod Day

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Isn't statutory rape means having sex with a girl below 16yrs old although she's a willing party?
Old 31-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
stuupid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstuupid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstuupid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

have sex when drunk i dun dare.. touch touch den got...
got once i went clubbin with some gals.. den one of them got pretty drunk, when helping her out i was all the while cupping her breast... small but shiok...
Old 31-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster

Ok we are having fun here relating stories so if any guys dun wanna share, pls dun keep saying Rape n Rape.We are all guys here who have fantasy n true stories which we dun usually tell to any stranger around us.So here we are sharing all our experiences n a good place to share wats in our mind.
Old 31-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Let me relate a true story given by a collegue of mine when I was still in the Army.

A group of reservist went to taiwan and during R & R, they got a gal so drunk and brought her to their room and have sex with her. Total 10 of them. The gal later came down and make a hell of a complain. MP came and the first one to have sex with her got 40 days in DB. And the rest each got a lesser day, depending on their turn.

Just a reminder to all. Have fun ok. But watch your ass. If your own GF or WL, and got a deal, should be ok. If not, the gal turn on you. Good luck

GOod Day
Then u guys probably haven't come across a certain armour regiment in early 80s...after having fun with the guys on RnR, they proceeded back to hotel then knock gal out with sleeping pills then one whole platoon queue up doing her Annabelle Chong style...

But honestly having sex after drinking too much no fun...very difficult to get little bro to rise up...
Old 31-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
well, i guess she could have put me in a cell the size of a small ktv room for the next 10 or so years!

but we became "closer" after the bonk.....
Old 31-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
Isn't statutory rape means having sex with a girl below 16yrs old although she's a willing party?
I'm not too pretty sure too. But apparently below is my findings.

NOTE: Many state statutes also specify a minimum age of the perpetrator or an age differential (as at least four years) between the perpetrator and the victim. Consent of the victim and belief that the victim is of the age of consent are usually considered immaterial. Statutory rape is now codified under various names, such as rape in the second degree rape in the third degree unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, and criminal sexual conduct in the second degree.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1