The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
Iwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Donut (Pink Lady)

Looks: 10/10 ( pretty lady, in fact I will like to bring her out jalan jalan. )
Boobs : 10/10 ( for a B size, Is firm and lovely to grab. Natural B size. Not saggy type. )
Body : slim and short. ( but she keep complain that she fat. )
French: 8/10 manage to steal her kiss and french her when she horny while fuck her.. is really soft..
Bbbj : 8/ 10 ( too big but she still try her best. )
Fj : 10/10 ( so long I didnt manage to find someone that my dick hit the max of the V. Feel so shiok )

Rtf, yes. I will go back.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Generic1337 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=764144

May from rollypolly
Was a bit skeptical about photo at first but photo is indeed her, discount for the standard slight Thai tan and small blemish on face. Still extremely pretty and slim.
Boobs 100% natural
Bbbj not fantastic and rather short.
But having a syt uni student blowing you as you pull her hair back. That's good enough.
Good ass for doggy. Natural moans.
You might want to bring own towel

She's a uni student. Plus pt for me as she's really syt.
Rtf mayb
Old 01-03-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
100% sure?

That's according to her. She change hotel and that's her first customer. She said that guy say she keep looking at her phone but she only reply 1 message. Then whole session like not happy. And this guy ask her a lot of questions about how she know the OKT, have she met him before ect..

20-30mins after he left AV came.

To be honest I think she is the prettiest cum cute so far I met in Dome 1. Even no service I also think worth it because her standard is thai disco kinda girl. But too bad now. I can only see her when I go Pattaya.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
That's according to her. She change hotel and that's her first customer. She said that guy say she keep looking at her phone but she only reply 1 message. Then whole session like not happy. And this guy ask her a lot of questions about how she know the OKT, have she met him before ect..

20-30mins after he left AV came.
Why doe it sound like the guy is undercover...
Let's face it here.. even we report police they also might not come so fast.. much less the AV
Old 01-03-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

FR for RL adeline 010320 10AM

first time trying RL okt very responsive.

message bro XK the previous night after work to ask if have first slot for adeline in the morning next day. confirm booking and XK said will send exact location to me in the morning.

Location is somewhere at the east side. Best if drive public transport have to walk quite far.

the moment adeline open the door and i saw her my brother bth liao.
honestly she score very high in the looks department.
10/10 i will say.

Boobs is enhanced C, still a bit hard but suit her body
BBBJ and FJ was good. GFE was pretty high even though i cannot speak a single thai word. she tries her best in english.
heard she's leaving in 3 days so no chance to RTF liao

also saw yuki and felicia in the house cooking when going to shower. both look quite cute. wanted to try yuki but heard she's also leaving in 2 days.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Why doe it sound like the guy is undercover...
Let's face it here.. even we report police they also might not come so fast.. much less the AV
No idea bro. The info is from her and the OKT. If he is undercover then he probably won't do the girl.

Anyway I got a number of PMs from few bros asking for girl working name and which stable ect. I don't wish to mention names. Hope u guys understand. Thanks.

Hotel that got raid is Kam Leng.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of

BELLE from SilkStockings😊😊

Looks: 8/10 Simple looking GND, quite sweet looking
Body: 8/10 Curvy figure with a nice sexy ass for bonking
Boobs: 9/10 natural Soft B, lovely nipples to lick and suck
Pussy: 8/10 natural wet abalone ')
Frenching: 8/10 Frenching but I think she need to French more so to have an experience tongue fighting
BBBJ: 9/10 hardworking slurping wet non stop till I ask for cap
FJ: 9/10 normal ride on me like GF bonk with soft moan
Better bonk in doggie !! Great ass for that

Overall a gentle sweet looking girl
hardworking and positive attitude 👍
Old 01-03-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of light

SMM WARNING!

Had Eva from RL for dinner on 29 Feb 20.

For all you Bros looking for a sassy smm who speaks perfect English (with an American twang to boot), she's your gal.

We clicked immediately when we met and it played out like an illicit rendezvous with your cute but HOT neighbour's daughter.

She's super responsive and she really enjoys sex. Exudes hawaii'ness throughout. Don't be fooled by that petite, demure look. She's equipped to take on any (size) dude .

Watch out for that gfe, this one's a killer!
Old 01-03-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kiyomi from TRL, 01/03

I was looking for commando with natural boobs, but couldn't find any from the trusted stables... Nadia from seduction was my 1st choice, made early booking but damn she is already booked. Booked 2nd choice Kiyomi since a few bros say she damn wild.

Looks: Same as pictures, slight thai tan, late 20s
Body: Fit, small waist, flat tummy. Enhanced C cup, quite hard.
French: Her lipstick got smeared all over both our faces... maybe tell her to remove lipstick before action if u r scared of leaving lipstick marks.
Painting: Untrimmed, so didnt spend much time here. Allows fingering. Gets wet easily.
BBJ: This is where her PSE shines. DT, slurpy, and her tongue action on the balls were mind blowing. Had to stop her both rounds, vv hardworking. Didn't opt for AR.
FJ: Was expecting her to "rape" me in this section, but she was quite subdued. None of the fake loud moans that some do, but she moans when she feels it (which i prefer TBH). She gets wet easily when she grind in cowgirl, as my balls were damn wet. Suspect this is her "weak spot", she would pause sometimes, eyes closed, clamp on my dick, not sure if she came, didn't ask. After 1st shot she would clean me up with wet tissues, quite attentive.
GFE/PSE: Overall feel like FWB with a MILF, not as PSE as I imagined but her body is damn PS-like. Can converse without google translate. She said she likes SG men, vv gentleman, clean, and look young. She said one customer 39 yr old look like 24 She mentioned pattaya now vv few tourists, so maybe now is a good time to visit for chiongsters?

Last edited by sammybk; 01-03-2020 at 03:10 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 5
Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shistlesmek View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=764109

FR for Nina by Galaxy Stable

Location 7.5/10: towel not sure if its reused cause its hung but easy access and discreet although i got lost for the first time cause im bad at navigating.

OKT 10/10 : Very nice of bro galaxy to trust me and let me book esp when im not verified yet. Very cool guy and thanks for being so patient with me despite me being quite new to chionging! Quite hard to find such a nice guy. Helped me out quite alot

Looks 9.5/10: pretty as hell although 5% discount from the photos as she didnt have makeup on except lipstick. Definitely wont reject!

Shower 8/10: SOP

BBBJ 8.5/10: can feel the suction and very sloppy. Nearly shot in her mouth

Boobs 8/10 : honestly cant tell if its enhanced but really nice to grab , quite soft and sensitive

Body 10/10 : No belly at all. Body exactly just like the one in the video . Got 1 tattoo at her shoulder area quite nice

FJ 9/10 : abit paiseh cause came quite quickly but she was really cool with it and had a good time overall. Ok with all positions and very accommodating

GFE 11/10: super high GFE , from moment i step in i feel like im being treated like a king. Super nice of her , talk cock sing song for abit before trying 2nd shot but im a 1 shot man .. but she still tried very hard to squeeze the 2nd shot out haha
True gem guys , rly hard to find someone who’s face is exact as the one posted. Had rly bad experience with some stables here before..

Shes leaving soon on monday so bonk her while you can!true gem not to be missed
good fr bro..
Old 01-03-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
No idea bro. The info is from her and the OKT. If he is undercover then he probably won't do the girl.

Anyway I got a number of PMs from few bros asking for girl working name and which stable ect. I don't wish to mention names. Hope u guys understand. Thanks.

Hotel that got raid is Kam Leng.
WTH... I thought KL hotel nobody dare to use anymore. Previously used by so many stables its more like a whorehouse resulting in so many raids.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
japamayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawler90 View Post
First blood fr for Aung from MANSIONS
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...7#post19826517

OKT: 10/10 swift response, no hassles
Face: 9/10 very pretty syt looks
Body : 9/10 slim fair, my type of body
Boob: 7/10 b cup natural
Painting: 9/10 allowed, very wet n juicy
BBBJ: 9/10 skillful with a lot of pattern
French: 10/10 speaks french very well
FJ: 10/10 very tight and able to do many positions
GFE 9/10 very high gfe girl that makes u feel like your gf
Looks good! SYT my favourite
Old 01-03-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

Is T003 out of service again?
Old 01-03-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimjacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like Rollypolly bro has a lots of good gems right now
Old 01-03-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
( Click to show/hide )

So if roll back 10 years, she win Jessie?

Sorry bro I dunno who is Jessie. I'm all the while in China scene. Only recently explore back Dome 1 since at least 6 months cannot step in China
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1