The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 17-04-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Lol. You haven't lived if you haven't met girls who don't BJ but fxxk like crazy
Not meant to be judgmental, just stating my own view.
Old 18-04-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Continuing my record keeping....

#21 - Girl met on the plane from ShenZhen to Singapore
I met this girl in July 2016 and only ons her in July 2019.
She was sitting beside me on the plane from ShenZhen to Singapore.
I noticed her and she looks presentable/fuckable standard to me so I begin to make my plans on her.
The first thing is to ask for an English newspaper so that she knows I am not the standard China man. - I read the papers for a while only.
Next, I just do the usual pleasantries and small talk to break the ice and then start chatting more with her.
She is travelling alone and visiting her friend in Singapore. She does this trip once or twice a year I learned.
We continue to talk throughout the flight and exchanged WeChat towards the end.

I waited for her at the customs and collected our luggage together.
Her girlfriend (also PRC) and her BF was picking her up.
She introduced me, and damn, her friend is young and really beautiful! - I remember her name "Zi Han", very nice name too.
We parted company without further contact in Singapore.

We continued to chat and during my next trip to ShenZhen.
She invited me to her house and I thought I would get lucky but no.
Just had lunch with her mother and younger sister and spent the afternoon talking and running some errands with her nearby.
After dinner, I went back to the hotel.

We continue to keep in touch but not frequently after I went back to the USA because I though it is not likely to ons her, and also because her looks is like B- grade and she lives really far from the hotel I stayed in.
And in my subsequent trips back to ShenZhen, I had other better looking girls to work on so I never try to meet her again.

Fast forward to July 2019, I have no active girls in ShenZhen so I contacted her for my up coming trip.
She offered to show me around ShenZhen and also brought me over to HK.
I thought she would stay overnight with me during that 3 days, but she would drive to the hotel and goes back in the evening.

Anyway, when we met for the first time during that trip, I noticed she had lost weight and had become slimmer than before. - Looks better and more desirable now. That makes me excited.
We went shopping and eating around "Luo Hu" area and came back in to the hotel in the late afternoon.

In the room, I gave her a handbag (a cheap entry level brand) I brought from the USA.
She said Thank You and hugged me. I didn't release the hug and proceed with my attack protocol.
I kissed her and she responded and we french. - That is a sure indicator of game on!
After further kissing of her neck and earlobes, I carry her up and put her on the bed.
Stripped her naked and she had nice B cup breasts and I like her body.
I do the usual sensual foreplay with lots of licking of the neck, earlobes, shoulder, collar bone, breasts and nipples which I do to every girls and will not elaborate here again.

She was very wet, but damn! - She had the most smelly CCB I had ever experienced!
If not, I would have eat her out as well.
Anyway, I capped on and did her missionary, doggy and finished of with her on top.
She did cowgirl with a very short and fast motion and cum very quickly.
She was very happy, and said "Ni Hao Hui Zuo Ai Ya" (you are a good lover).

The sex was good but I quickly went to take a shower and wash off that dead fish smell on my fingers and cock.
It still have a faint smell no matter how much soap I used!

The next day, she brought me over to HK and she went to check out luxury YSL handbags. - I act blur in case she expects me to pay.
She didn't buy any and we cross the boarder and goes back to ShenZhen.

Back at the hotel, she said she is taking a shower while I go up to the club lounge for a drink and snack.
I was hoping she will wash her pussy clean this time, and the CCB of yesterday was because she had been out the whole day?
When I am back to the room, we fucked and damn! - That CCB smell is unbearable and I am so pissed!
Fortunately, I use condom, but even the base of my cock smelled terrible and couldn't be washed off completely with soap and water.

I was so traumatized by her CCB that I did not contact her the next day and did not meet up with her. - Went shopping alone.
BTW, she did not take the handbag I gave her, and by her bringing me to the YSL shop, I guess that is not up to her standard and I gave it to another chat I was trying to up the next day.

Next up, #22 - Ex-colleague, now supplier from Shanghai
CCB is a bloody turn off... its a reflection of the lady's lack of personal hygiene or its an infected CB .. thanks for sharing
Old 18-04-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
shierhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
CCB is a bloody turn off... its a reflection of the lady's lack of personal hygiene or its an infected CB .. thanks for sharing
Fully agreed!
Old 18-04-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
Likeliest the latter. This kind This kind has smell is really a turn off.
Old 19-04-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed. There is nothing more disgusting than a CCB...Shit! Even shit is less off putting sometimes...
Old 19-04-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Agreed. There is nothing more disgusting than a CCB...Shit! Even shit is less off putting sometimes...
Agreed as well..then bring her or ask her to go doctor to check her pussy lor n if got infection then get the necessary treatment so that next time her pussy will smell n taste as sweet as a candy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-04-2021, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I am back to the room, we fucked and damn! - That CCB smell is unbearable and I am so pissed!
Fortunately, I use condom, but even the base of my cock smelled terrible and couldn't be washed off completely with soap and water.

I was so traumatized by her CCB that I did not contact her the next day and did not meet up with her. - Went shopping alone.
For CCB, soap and water is not enough. Need to vinegar (apple cidar vinegar is good). Use a cloth to soak in some vinegar or pour into a small bowl and dip fingers in for a minute. Use the vinegar to pour over the base of your cock and other affected areas and leave it on for a minute before showering.
Old 20-04-2021, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
For CCB, soap and water is not enough. Need to vinegar (apple cidar vinegar is good). Use a cloth to soak in some vinegar or pour into a small bowl and dip fingers in for a minute. Use the vinegar to pour over the base of your cock and other affected areas and leave it on for a minute before showering.
It could be a bacteria infection. Just go see doctor and get antibotics la. No need to do so much stunt. Want to put detergent in CB and stir? Haha!

The girl don’t know her cb stink just like sometimes we can smell our lj also. Nothing to be surprise
Old 20-04-2021, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sometime back, met a sis from online and gave her my number and not expecting her to call me. But well she did called one day and I met and was surprised to find that the sis was a young widow with a young baby was quite attractive and damn horny. Currently in fb relationship with her.
Old 20-04-2021, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
It could be a bacteria infection. Just go see doctor and get antibotics la. No need to do so much stunt. Want to put detergent in CB and stir? Haha!
I am sharing with him a method to get rid of the smell on HIS body. How does going to a doctor to get antibiotics help solve the smell on his fingers and cock?

Long term wise, I doubt he will meet that lady again.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Continuing my record keeping....

#22 - Ex-colleague, now supplier from Shanghai
This happened around July, 2018.
She is an engineering supervisor with our contract manufacturer in Shanghai and used to be my colleague. I have never met her before.

We had a technical issue with a component supplier here in the USA and she came over to resolve the issue.
I flew over to that state along with a R&D engineer.

Throughout the first few days, I was laying down the foundation of my attack plans.
As her English wasn't that great to engage in debate and arguments with the supplier, I belief she was very impressed with me in the way I was able to take control of the issue and the supplier.
My R&D engineer had to return home after 3 days, so that left me alone with her to handle the issue.
We could complete the work by the early afternoon and I brought her shopping at the Outlets stores. We were behaving like bf/gf shopping and I would constantly sent her signals.
She had also brought some snacks and tea leaves from China as asked that we drink and chat in my room.
We did, but I did not mount my attack on her.

On the last night of my stay, I brought her to a Japanese tepanyaki restaurant and ordered her a Long Island Tea, knowing that this is quite a potent drink that sounds harmless.
She was already feeling very high halfway through her drink and food.
We paid and went back to the hotel.

At the parking lot, I asked if she wants to drink tea in my room and she agreed.
I have to hold her as she was very high from the Long Island Tea.
However, I couldn't open the door to my room with my key card and had to go to her room instead.
I wanted to attack her then, but she was really behaving very drunk so I just leave her on her bed, cover her with the blanket and left the room.
I would never and don't think it is fun making love to a drunk woman.

I went to the reception to get a new key card and returned to my room.
Showered and hoping she might call or text me later.
I soon fell asleep and was kinda kicking myself when I woke up later and saw a few messages and call from her.
Fortunately, it was only 5 minutes ago, so I called her back.
She asked why she is in her room when we said to drink tea in my room?
I told her what happened and ask if she wants to come over now?
She was over in like 10 seconds because her room is just opposite mine across the corridor.

She had changed into her PJ (not sexy type, like a kid's PJ).
We made tea and ate some snacks.
I hugged her and she didn't resist, so I continue to kiss her lips.
She didn't respond much so I proceed to her neck and earlobes. She moaned.
I proceed with my standard protocol and carried her onto the bed.
Did her missionary and finish with doggy.
I was too late to pull out, so continue to shoot into her.

After the deed, she went to shower and changed back into her PJ.
I cuddle her to sleep.
I didn't sleep well as she was quite restless and disturbed my sleep.

In the morning, she woke up and asked why was she in my bed and did we do anything?
I was shocked because how could she showered after the deed, put on her PL, come back onto the bed and hugged me to sleep and not remember anything?
I replied that we didn't do anything, just sleep.

That morning was my last day with her and I have a flight to catch in the afternoon, while her flight is on the next morning.
I checked out in the morning, brought her shopping after breakfast and then send her back to the hotel.
Helped carried her shopping to her room and say good bye to her.

She was very sad and hugged me tightly. I hugged and kiss her...
She asked again if we did anything the night before?
I said no. I wanted it but she didn't allow me to. I lied.
I proceed to kiss her and unzipped her dress. It falls off easily onto the floor.
I carried her onto the bed again but she refused to let me play with her breasts.
She said I can only play with her breasts if I agree to stay another night. I cannot.
I was annoyed, but then continue to do her missionary and cum on her tummy.
I was really late for the airport, so I just leave her naked on the bed, kiss her good bye and left.

Part 2 to be continued.....
Old 22-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Part 2 continued.....

We continued to chat when she returned to Shanghai.
In the first few days, she said her husband behaved strangely.
He asked her if she drank any alcohol over in the USA? He knows that she will have a mind blackout and couldn't remember anything after drinking alcohol.
Later, she found out that he read our text messages.
Although I didn't text anything inappropriate with her, and she didn't admit, her husband said he sensed that she had fallen for me emotionally.

Sensing the danger of her husband reading our text, I asked her to use WhatsApp and also develop a secret code system with her to verify that she is indeed the one I am texting with.
She also has to delete our chat history after every chat.

After about 3 months, I was telling her how much I missed her and that too bad I don't have a trip to Shanghai soon.
She suddenly mentioned I could tell her boss to send her here for a discussion.
It was an eureka moment and I was thinking why didn't I think of that?
So, I just wrote to her boss and ask her to come over for multiple projects discussion and alignment.
It was approved and so she came over to my state on a business trip.

I also pretended to go on a business trip, but actually fetch her at the airport and checked into the hotel with her.
We did work and discuss official stuff and got to show some results from her trip here.
It was a great 6 nights 7 days vacation with her because all meals are paid by her company since she is the supplier.
Before this trip, we did talk about how much sex I need and I said about once in 2 weeks. I lied!
But when she was here for this trip, I ons her every night for 6 nights, all raw but I did not shoot into her.
After the second night, she remembered I said I only need once in 2 weeks she pretended to be angry with me.
I acted cool at night and didn't initiate but she would always make the first move and we would cuddle and kiss.
She is always very wet when I touch her pussy.

During this trip, I got to strip her naked and played with her breasts.
She said that I am only her second man and she didn't allow her husband to play with her breasts. I believe her.
I can sensed that she is not very adventurous with her husband and she didn't really know the feeling of orgasm.
She cannot really answered me if she cum? But I think I managed to make her cum about twice during this trip.

Part 3 to be continued....
Old 22-04-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I am sharing with him a method to get rid of the smell on HIS body. How does going to a doctor to get antibiotics help solve the smell on his fingers and cock?

Long term wise, I doubt he will meet that lady again.
Your recommendation looks over the top. Maybe you are expert in handling CCB

To be honest, male penis also can be a bit smelly unless washed 5 times a day. Not because infection but body discharge waste.

Likewise for women.. simple bacteria infection unless she has std
Old 22-04-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
itchyfrontside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro Neoguri
Old 22-04-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Part 2 continued.....
During this trip, I got to strip her naked and played with her breasts.
She said that I am only her second man and she didn't allow her husband to play with her breasts. I believe her.
I can sensed that she is not very adventurous with her husband and she didn't really know the feeling of orgasm.
She cannot really answered me if she cum? But I think I managed to make her cum about twice during this trip.

Part 3 to be continued....
Camping for Part 3 from bro Neoguri

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1