The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 08-01-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
Recently manage to hook up a PRC milf cleaner in my office building. 45yrs old from DongBei. Abit on the bigger side but with a white complexion. Actually know her for awhile as she is quite chatty and always chat when I meet her when taking lift or what. One day, want to go smoke outside the building but raining heavily. So stuck at the lobby and met her. Chat Abit and she said follow her as she got a "sercet place" in the building that can smoke. She bring me to a small room near the rooftop which is lock and she got the key. She open the door and inside is like a well kept store and with some small vadilation. She said she always come here for break and nap, etc but Abit stuffy. Have a smoke and chat with her while she have her break.
As it get Abit stuffy, she took out her cleaner uniform and on with her T shirt. OMG, her boobs are huge man. And under the fade light, you can see her Lacy bra print. Start asking about her family back home, etc....suddenly got the courage and ask her "Wow, so long never go home, so you must not have sex for a long time" ...... It was a werid silent for few seconds. She nodded her head shyly. I went to sit down beside her and hold her hand. Next thing you know our tongue are locked. Pull up her T shirt and her 36D melon with a white Lacy bra was amazing. Play her nipple while we French and went South to rub her pussy. Gosh it was super wet and she is moaning like crazy. She keep saying "cannot like this" but she never resist. Pull down her pants and panty and start to finger her. Within minutes, she cummed. She was super horny and she pull down my pants and direct my dick to doggy her. Of coz I stopped as I don't feel comfortable without at protection. Ask her to bbbj me. Told her that we will do it with protection. Met her after work, bring her to budget hotel and screw her twice. Every now and then, will meet her in the sercet room and bonk her. Just have a session with her earlier. Super horny milf and never ask for anything in return.
This is what happen when this bro makes the move and be rewarded. Many here wouldn't have the guts to even try becos of self doubt, self defeating thought, what if, what if and more what if...
Old 08-01-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
This is what happen when this bro makes the move and be rewarded. Many here wouldn't have the guts to even try becos of self doubt, self defeating thought, what if, what if and more what if...
Very well said bro unsung ! ...totally agree with u ...have we not heard of the proverb "faint heart never won fair ladies" ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-01-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Recently manage to hook up a PRC milf cleaner in my office building. 45yrs old from DongBei. Abit on the bigger side but with a white complexion. Actually know her for awhile as she is quite chatty and always chat when I meet her when taking lift or what. One day, want to go smoke outside the building but raining heavily. So stuck at the lobby and met her. Chat Abit and she said follow her as she got a "sercet place" in the building that can smoke. She bring me to a small room near the rooftop which is lock and she got the key. She open the door and inside is like a well kept store and with some small vadilation. She said she always come here for break and nap, etc but Abit stuffy. Have a smoke and chat with her while she have her break.
As it get Abit stuffy, she took out her cleaner uniform and on with her T shirt. OMG, her boobs are huge man. And under the fade light, you can see her Lacy bra print. Start asking about her family back home, etc....suddenly got the courage and ask her "Wow, so long never go home, so you must not have sex for a long time" ...... It was a werid silent for few seconds. She nodded her head shyly. I went to sit down beside her and hold her hand. Next thing you know our tongue are locked. Pull up her T shirt and her 36D melon with a white Lacy bra was amazing. Play her nipple while we French and went South to rub her pussy. Gosh it was super wet and she is moaning like crazy. She keep saying "cannot like this" but she never resist. Pull down her pants and panty and start to finger her. Within minutes, she cummed. She was super horny and she pull down my pants and direct my dick to doggy her. Of coz I stopped as I don't feel comfortable without at protection. Ask her to bbbj me. Told her that we will do it with protection. Met her after work, bring her to budget hotel and screw her twice. Every now and then, will meet her in the sercet room and bonk her. Just have a session with her earlier. Super horny milf and never ask for anything in return.
So I guess no Monday blues for you?😊
Will not change job ever.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Becos we dont want to shit where we make our money
Old 08-01-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a pretty young male cleaner at my floor. Friendly and always smile. Dun dare try
Old 08-01-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Saw a pretty young male cleaner at my floor. Friendly and always smile. Dun dare try
I also don't dare try😁
Old 08-01-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
I also don't dare try😁
Sorry. I mean malay
Old 09-01-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Sorry. I mean malay
Haha that makes more sense, so what's stopping you from trying bro?
Old 09-01-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jien1 View Post
Haha that makes more sense, so what's stopping you from trying bro?
If anything and she decide to complaint. I’m in deep shit. She’s young
Old 09-01-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
If anything and she decide to complaint. I’m in deep shit. She’s young
I see. Probably make it a 3 year investment plan. Haha
Old 09-01-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry. I mean malay
I was a bit confused but dare not ask
Old 10-01-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
Jamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First one was a dino bu. No sex but she gave me bj inside car. Very horny and sucking very good. She even put a finger inside my asshole while sucking me. Too bad she not a looker so only hooked up once.

Other one was a 50 year old milf mother of 4. Very horny and allowed me to raw and cum inside her.
Old 10-01-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hv a cleaner for my ofc lately oso.. those part timers tht will come once a week for a few hrs to clean up e whole ofc space..

v nice n friendly.. figure is so so - nth much to shout abt.. fr her wechat photo seems like she is a mama to 2.
didnt ask much each time she comes in.. will try to venture more..
Old 10-01-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Was on “who lives near you” and got to know an air Stewardess. No profile photo and no contact. Just merely pm and chat very sporadically.

One night she private message me to go pick her when she ended her drinking session. Quickly reach to pick her and send her home, she did not say anything and I follow her up after parking at the HDB drop off lot.

Once into the house, can see it’s rented. Later she told me it’s coshared by a few crew. She led me into the master room. I went to sit on the bed, she went to the bath room to shower. We did not turn on the lights so only the toilet light was on. Once she went in to shower, I was thinking about the game plan later, very nervous and not sure if can. Cos during the ride home, we did not even speak much.

As I was thinking and mind wondering into sleep, the toilet door open, she came out naked.... walked towards me and I had an immediate hard on seeing her full naked body.

B-boobs, slim and white fair skin....

She walk towards the edge of the bed and I sorted up. She unzipped my shorts and started to blow me. I was thinking.. nabeh got so heng meh.

Then as she was blowing me, I saw her SIA uniform hung on the door. My bro just got harder and harder.

Cannot take it Liao, I ask her to come into the bed and I took off everything and started licking her nips and eating her pussy. Her pussy was moist.

Next thing is I can’t take it Liao, inserted my dick into her and started pumping.... pumping halfway I realised that I did not even have CD with me. She saw me slow down the pumps and half moaning, she ask me what’s wrong.

I say no condom. She told me chey nvm. Okie lor end up CIP. She say it’s ok.

I got ask permission.

2nd round was CIM.

After that she roll over to sleep and I started wearing my clothes to go home. As I mention that room was dark except for toilet door. I did not realise that door was not closed fully. When I walk out, bumped into her room mate who was preparing to leave for her flight.

I think she heard what we did. She was kind of shy and looking at me. I very Paiseh and wanted to leave fast.

End up, main gate was lock and I don’t have key. I went to ask the room mate if she can help me to open.

So this is one of my encounters.

Never ever saw her after that. This is like 7 years ago.

Anyway to satisfy those who will come say raw is war. I did yearly HIV test. I am safe from this ONS. I do generally use protection if outside playing.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
CapitaLands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should have hooked her room mate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1