The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-08-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
I believe $70 for 1.5 hours which was what I always pay for until CB start. Now apparently new price at $60 / hour, and there is no more $88 gimmick.

Have not been back ever since my regular ML left.
This shop got happening one meh?
Always have afew uncles sitting outside, nearby.
Old 28-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatbrother View Post
I recently went and was charged 70 dollars/hr though. Was very shock with the price as normal massage is 50 somemore I kana Vietnamese milf.
I think you paid for the aromatherapy massage price instead of normal oil massage - which is a normal trick for a lot of spa to upsell. I always pick the lowest price in the menu, but now the normal oil massage price also go up to $60/hour. But there is no more $88 gimmick in the menu.

Likely is new management take over as one of the Bro mentioned before.
Old 28-08-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
I think you paid for the aromatherapy massage price instead of normal oil massage - which is a normal trick for a lot of spa to upsell. I always pick the lowest price in the menu, but now the normal oil massage price also go up to $60/hour. But there is no more $88 gimmick in the menu.

Likely is new management take over as one of the Bro mentioned before.
We should support such shops more and avoid those shops which charge 88 an hour, hopefully will stop such unfair practices by the shop owners.
Old 28-08-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
We should support such shops more and avoid those shops which charge 88 an hour, hopefully will stop such unfair practices by the shop owners.
================================================== ========
make things worse the girls even ask u send them flower and give ang pow on 7:7 that day
biz now so good they even blacklist u if u don't give
very soon they becum US even sanction chongsters who don't buy them gifts, flower and tips
Old 28-08-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ========
make things worse the girls even ask u send them flower and give ang pow on 7:7 that day
biz now so good they even blacklist u if u don't give
very soon they becum US even sanction chongsters who don't buy them gifts, flower and tips
Haha haha.... considered myself lucky that I have not faced such situation yet. I am always very firmed when it comes to rejecting upsales of $88 and exorbitant high tips against market rate, just told them they can provide extra service if they want to earn extra and standard tips apply. So far it works for me most time.

Only one time I lost out a bit in nego to one ML in Wxx Spa in AMK, man that ML was really persistent although I have rejected her so I ended up standard rate + $10. Ah well... the consequence was they lost me a a customer permanently.
Old 28-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha haha.... considered myself lucky that I have not faced such situation yet. I am always very firmed when it comes to rejecting upsales of $88 and exorbitant high tips against market rate, just told them they can provide extra service if they want to earn extra and standard tips apply. So far it works for me most time.

Only one time I lost out a bit in nego to one ML in Wxx Spa in AMK, man that ML was really persistent although I have rejected her so I ended up standard rate + $10. Ah well... the consequence was they lost me a a customer permanently.
I stopped going when Ru*y wanted 80 tips on top of the 94 they charged.
Old 28-08-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
I stopped going when Ru*y wanted 80 tips on top of the 94 they charged.
knn 80 tips?! golden finger ah?
Old 28-08-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Surprise find in AMK

Nope... it’s “golden” pussy instead....

Too much lar $80....

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
knn 80 tips?! golden finger ah?
Old 29-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBirdBird View Post
I heard that you kena chopped liao cry father cry mother? No money don't act big boss. Anna laughing at you for giving her money to spent
==============================
BalckBirdBird - clone create on 16 Aug
y u make yourself so shameless & usless to Anna, no need create so many account here, block people sending u message, no balls to meet in Win Spa, hide behind & cry father mother?

Fuck U
Old 29-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
hihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share ctc?
Old 29-08-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 365days View Post
68 Spa is a sex shop. $150 including entrance fee and FJ.
contact share pls?
Old 30-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
walker526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Cindy's room mate at ave 4.
Old 31-08-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone tried blk 44x wxx spa? any feedbacks?
Old 31-08-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
larsflening deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

southern spa no go?
Old 31-08-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Happytallman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have visited S******* Spa 3 times now.

First I want to say that I get 90 minute massages. I like long massage and find it more relaxing. Each time I took Supreme Massage because I want to get a full idea of what they do there. I have a different ML each time to see different styles. Here are the 3 so far.

1) K@r%n - walked in the first time and was assigned her. She is MILF, short hair, small. She was friendly and laughed. Immediately shorts down. Got on back and rubbed her pussy through pants on me like she was fucking me. Took my hanging arms between legs. Teased lil bro and ass a lot. In the end, great massage, great HJ. $50 tip (she did not ask, I just gave it).

2) I#y - Milf, large years, nice body, big tits. Before I got undressed grabbed my had and put on one of her tits. I don't know what it was about but this was the strangest ML experience I have had. Some ways great but I don't really like aggressive and she is aggressive as hell. Massage was good. Got to butt. Massaged deep. Inserted finger in for real prostate massage. Fucked my ass and I came without HJ. Later popped GQ. I was done though (I am too old to recover that fast). I tipped her $20.

3) Y*k* - called for appointment this time. Wanted young. She is petite and nice body (I like ass over tits). She did a great massage. Teasing once on legs. On the turn she turned it up. Teased and stroked. Eventually she popped GQ and I had no choice. Lil bro would be angry with me if no. She did HJ while stroking my asshole (outside only) for 15 min. She asked if ready to grab her ass. I did and exploded harder than anytime in a year.

Of the 3, I would RTM #3 if I did that sort of thing.

Don't PM for ctc. Everyone here should know where this is by now. I just want to provide a review. Yes... it is expensive. But very good IMHO.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread