The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Hi guys, just curious but how is the gals supply compare w customers now a days?

Understand COVID19 have pretty much scare everyone not to party any more and the current China blockade means no new gals supply, does butterfly means still the short time with u? Like stay 20 mins and disappear 40mins? Thanks in advance for any response. Cheers 🍻
still depends on the joint. some places are still having full house on weekends due to promo and quality girls, long butterfly. some places really little rooms, so you can expect the girl to stay longer.

generally orchard, city hall/jalan besar and parklane still doing well. 20-40 is already a good rate compared to last time.

with the new SHN in place. not sure if new girls coming in are allowed to work, unless until 2 weeks later.
Old 16-03-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Has anyone tried Level 9 KTV at Middle rd? Level of playability, Costs, atmosphere etc? Will up anyone bro my humble pts if can provide info. Thanks!
Old 16-03-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant81 View Post
Anyone know Apple who use to work in ysh, any idea where is she working at now ?
From what I last heard, she is one of the mms at The Lord.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 16-03-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Hi Bros,

Has anyone tried Level 9 KTV at Middle rd? Level of playability, Costs, atmosphere etc? Will up anyone bro my humble pts if can provide info. Thanks!
The last I went there (4-5 months ago), girls were definitely above average looking, playability quite high. As for the cost of alcohol, I am unable to recall.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 17-03-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 10
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light

Recently went to ONE with 3 friends from 11-3AM.

Arrived at 1055PM. Sat in room till 1145, MMS then brought girls into the room. Less than 10 girls and MMS kept trying to force my friends to take the girls, saying girls new, girls tired, support support etc. Every 10 mins, butterfly for 20mins, went toilet and saw girls sitting in the next room playing phones. No rooms and rather play phone that return to room.

Left at 1am as tulan with service from MMS and service staff.

3 towers at 288.

Super low playability. Cheap alcohol but will not return definitely.
Old 17-03-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
The last I went there (4-5 months ago), girls were definitely above average looking, playability quite high. As for the cost of alcohol, I am unable to recall.
Thanks Bro. Upped you my humble points.
Old 18-03-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Thanks Bro. Upped you my humble points.
You're welcome bro. Have returned you 13 points.

Old 19-03-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonerungjareon View Post

Arrived at 1055PM. Sat in room till 1145, MMS then brought girls into the room. Less than 10 girls and MMS kept trying to force my friends to take the girls, saying girls new, girls tired, support support etc. Every 10 mins, butterfly for 20mins, went toilet and saw girls sitting in the next room playing phones. No rooms and rather play phone that return to room.

3 towers at 288.

I think One Exclusive and Level 9 are the same group.

If that is the case, ONE having low playability is surprising since Level 9 generally is quite good. The only complaint being that the rooms are tiny.

I heard that KTV business in general is really bad due to the current COVID situation. And yet they still have the cheek to butterfly for long periods. smh..
Old 19-03-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Recently went to Leo HH couple of days ago. They are having promo for HH beer at $68 a tower. Which is a very good deal. Seems like lesser customers maybe because of the virus thingy. Girls supply also seems Abit lesser but playability still same power.
Don't know about their NH got any promo. Didn't ask mamasan. If got promo then can fast hand fast leg go.
Old 21-03-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Was at Lido last Saturday and on Monday as well and it is still rocking.. prices remain as steep and there doesn't seem to be a shortage of girls (had 2 lineups of 10+ ladies without having to wait much..
The only thing that changed is that the girls are asking for huge amounts for take out!!
They were quite flexible in the past but won't bulge those days...I guess they are not making as much $ as in the past thus milking those who want to take out..
Stay safe and have fun!
AC
Old 21-03-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonerungjareon View Post

3 towers at 288.

Finally , got people speaking the truth and give real FR.
The other shitty places is Myth, First Club, Club Vault, Club De Zara, Empire, The Lord

Go try it and you will know
Old 21-03-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time at Myth was 3 months ago. Quite enjoyed but now is it not so good anymore?

Wanted to try Quinn, any FR? Thanks
Old 21-03-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
qingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nowadays ktv gals not much 情 already,mass market standard guy they wont make effort,they still make effort last time but not now all mass market uless got status money or special or else waste time only,spend on yrself better the feel is not there money cant buy
Old 22-03-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Went to ysh last night.
10 rooms occupied, only 9 girls available. And some girls are from china.
Used to be all girls from vietnam.
Very disappointed.
Old 22-03-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

any bros regular at Quinn or those 3 timing systems KTV, can please PM me? Have a question to ask.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1