The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Been to supreme last week 2 days, have been a long time since I went. The last time I went tower happy hour is only 88. Now increase slightly and other fun joint also increase too.

(Correct me if I’m wrong)
Monday to Saturday night hour estimate - Martel 348, 1 tower 158, 2 tower 248.
Sunday happy hour - Martel 248, 1 tower 99

Ladies there lesser they wear more playability. Wear more u can talk KC with them. Sound proof not so good due to some room blasting the music.
Old 06-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Been to supreme last week 2 days, have been a long time since I went. The last time I went tower happy hour is only 88. Now increase slightly and other fun joint also increase too.

(Correct me if I’m wrong)
Monday to Saturday night hour estimate - Martel 348, 1 tower 158, 2 tower 248.
Sunday happy hour - Martel 248, 1 tower 99

Ladies there lesser they wear more playability. Wear more u can talk KC with them. Sound proof not so good due to some room blasting the music.
Supreme still happening. the other day one viet SYT blow me in the room for $100. quite ex. can fuck in the room also. but need to tip waiter to lookout.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't been to supreme but with the posting here, the KTV jialat liao. Was at another KTV posted in another thread here last week, solo visit. Went three days after the post, first hand to witness it being visited. The milf suddenly acted like my BFF, held my hand and asked me to say I am her friend. Before I could say anything, the officer opened the door and asked her to go to the other room. I was left alone thereafter. Sianz to the max.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Still like the ones like Club viva @St James
Take my time to get to know the Korean girls and score from there. Got to drop some serious coin from time to time but I it’s al good fun. Best part is when entertaining guests / clients, more than half of the coin spent can be expensed.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 07-03-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ilovethis1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post
Wat happened? Like the Da xiong? Lol…fucktard?
Yes bro. Go ktv quarrel with girl then run away owing 50 buck. But lucky drinks money we ask before hand liao. Somemore say he bring friend never bring each of us must pay additional 10 for that also
Old 07-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Haven't been to supreme but with the posting here, the KTV jialat liao. Was at another KTV posted in another thread here last week, solo visit. Went three days after the post, first hand to witness it being visited. The milf suddenly acted like my BFF, held my hand and asked me to say I am her friend. Before I could say anything, the officer opened the door and asked her to go to the other room. I was left alone thereafter. Sianz to the max.
up u bro
Old 07-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kikoster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, for starlight / Supreme KTV must go through Mummy? Can just book room by calling the place? Or issit always full house? Which days are Low peak? Maybe Low peak HH better?

If any kind soul don’t mind please pm mummy ctc?

Thanks 🙏🏻
Old 07-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

Can a kind soul share mamasan contact at Starlight ktv or supreme ktv? Which days are lesser people and must go through mummy to book room or ok to call ktv directly? Thanks in advance
Old 07-03-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
up u bro
Hi guys
Can a kind soul share mamasan contact at Starlight ktv or supreme ktv?

Also when is the best day to go when is Low peak period? And book room must go through mummy only or can call the ktv directly?

Thanks!
Old 07-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Hi guys,
Can a kind soul share mamasan contact at Starlight ktv or supreme ktv? Thanks in advance.
Also is there a Low peak period day to go? Can book room by calling the place directly or must call through mummy to book?
Old 07-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
jdksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, I am planning to go to Supreme tomorrow during HH. let me know if anyone wants to join.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
jdksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey guys, I am planning to go to Supreme tomorrow during HH. PM me if anyone is willing to join. 3 pax including me.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Supreme still happening. the other day one viet SYT blow me in the room for $100. quite ex. can fuck in the room also. but need to tip waiter to lookout.
Wah I think usually blow is 150. Not sure including of tips anot. ST 250 LT 500 is standard. Nego skill need good to score lower. Been there 3 days in less 5 days. Today got beer buffet also. 5pm to 9pm.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxxx85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bro PM the mummy contact for below ? Thanks in advance.

1) Cuppage Plaza Level 5, Starlight (Girls there no money buy bra. Always braless with neh neh shaking around)

2) First Club at Sam Leong Road (Jalan Besar) . Mummy and girls equally pretty.

3) Supreme KTV at Far East

4) Club J’wels

Last edited by xxxx85; 11-03-2018 at 03:30 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 0
hondane is a glorious beacon of lighthondane is a glorious beacon of lighthondane is a glorious beacon of lighthondane is a glorious beacon of lighthondane is a glorious beacon of light

Any Japanese babes ktv to intro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1