The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Glad to hear her svc level didn't drop
Been awhile since I RTMed cause the routine is quite similar.

If you manage to last, she will give you nuru HJ on her makeshift mini waterbed..
always surrender in no time.. she said she ownself learn frm JAV Lol
I did not manage to last that far, will try again when i see her next time, but maybe after i try Zoya. Texted quite many times already still no luck. Next time will text her early early and wait her response. 55555!

Last edited by Aishiteiru; 17-09-2020 at 08:46 PM. Reason: typo
Old 17-09-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
Saltywormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 2nd MR
https://sglonelyguy.online/amy-massage/ Amy

Location - 7/10 mrt walk 15minute. Condo Room clean and well organized. toilet clean
Looks - 8.5/10 big eyes young cute petite. Neighbor girl look. Plus point - lookalike to one of my uni fren
Boobs - 6/10 small and natural.free to roam. Not recommend for big boob seeker
Shower- help u to wash before and after
Overall 7.5/10- Start with SN with panty. very green. Just start this field recently but very willing to learn.
Massage - 6/10 Not skillful but very hardworking. Provide msge after the deed to meet 1 hr frame(consider very good for Vanilla type ml)
Sensual - 8/10 Very unique tongue skill. Pleasant to accommodate most of the sensual request. (No bj request for now)
Hj - 9/10 slow and very enjoy. Look at me shy and give a lot GFE. Non mechanical

She let me stay as long as I wan cos there are no customer behind. We TCSS on the bed naked with only one panty. She very hungry and need all bro here to take care of her lol.
RTM - of course yes.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishiteiru View Post
I did not manage to last that far, will try again when i see her next time, but maybe after i try Zoya. Texted quite many times already still no luck. Next time will text her early early and wait her response. 55555!
Guess tmr is your chance
She seems to be more free on Fridays somehow
Old 17-09-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

rare to see a real 大佬 in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pronstar View Post
Bo hua....

15k = can go vp premium there 250 per shot for 2 times everyday, non stop for 30 days straight. If you tired, can use 1 day budget 500 hire any of the girls to accompany you eat 2 hours.

Last time uncle stay and play in china third tier model can bao for 5-6k per month, rent a good 小区 for her in guangzhou 650 for 2 room condo. Once a while buy bag etc. also wont hit 8k per month. Go china still can stay in my rented condo and she will cook for me. In the end develop real feeling need to faster cut loose.

When you are a 大佬 or young boss with 30k spare change to throw every month, you will not even bother looking at QT this kind. Because your social circle will have a lot more yummy graduates SYT for you to play and bao. Surprisingly they not even asking for so much.

I hope no bros here will kena KC trap. In the end just women, now covid situation can see famous ML get too pampered and they think sg guys are all carrots and daft punk. Chiong safe bros.
Old 18-09-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
If you manage to last, she will give you nuru HJ on her makeshift mini waterbed..
It is not a mini waterbed. Last year, it used to be a normal-size air mattress. But it is no longer inflatable!
Old 18-09-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Has anyone tried the teasing hj chair from Joyce?
https://sglonelyguy.online/joyce-massage/

How does it compare in relation to Anqi?
https://sglonelyguy.online/anqi-massage/
Old 18-09-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tora123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.info/melody-ma...lth-treatment/

Any bros tried her? I'm into milfs, but a bit cautious with beautycastle listings. TIA!
Old 18-09-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
matterhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
What does it mean when you book the day before, confirmed on the day. Then she delayed timing by a little later in the day and then changed again to propose another day or super late+give some excuse?

Some big fish came along?
This is common lah.... move on and try others. I was given same treatment today by an angpai. I had book her twice previously and wanted to rtm today. As she is angpai and difficult to book so I made arrangements with her 2 days ago. She confirm my slot to be on today afternoon and ask me to remind her again in the morning.

Today I woke up @ 9am and sent message to remind her. No reply from her until @ 11am.... when she call me and say sorry she forgot about my slot this afternnon. Asked me to go on sunday as she is already full for today & tomorrow.

No point argue or get angry with her. Just go and book another ML which I manage to get slot for this evening. Hope she dun aeroplane me too.
Old 18-09-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matterhorn View Post
This is common lah.... move on and try others. I was given same treatment today by an angpai. I had book her twice previously and wanted to rtm today. As she is angpai and difficult to book so I made arrangements with her 2 days ago. She confirm my slot to be on today afternoon and ask me to remind her again in the morning.

Today I woke up @ 9am and sent message to remind her. No reply from her until @ 11am.... when she call me and say sorry she forgot about my slot this afternnon. Asked me to go on sunday as she is already full for today & tomorrow.

No point argue or get angry with her. Just go and book another ML which I manage to get slot for this evening. Hope she dun aeroplane me too.
I think would be better if you had confirmed the night before.
Old 18-09-2020, 02:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Judging from the replies, i guess its quite common
+138 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Eh... But if she really dont want you to find her anymore, and you try to snook her using another hp number. Im not sure what will happen.
Done it twice to 2 ML. Only wanna give them a surprise cos they replied my SMS using another HP no. quite fast and ignored my SMS totally for blacklisted HP no. They still provided good massage and HJ to me like a professional and a good ending (last visit).

That syt ML who initially wanna blacklist me for rude reply later became my FB for a few weeks before she RTC. It happened many years ago.
Old 18-09-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

shd have f*** her when she asked you to remind her. thats a big warning sign.
Old 18-09-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Today I woke up @ 9am and sent message to remind her. No reply from her until @ 11am.... when she call me and say sorry she forgot about my slot this afternnon. Asked me to go on sunday as she is already full for today & tomorrow. .
Firstly there's only one or two ang pais , the rest hard to book because business good because now lesser girls but even more customers.

Anyway, who must book 2 days in advanced? I find texting in the morning usually assures me a slot later in the day. If they really busy on the day, the most next day have slots to book. No need 2 days la.
fO
So far most of the girls was same day booking for me - An Ran, Fiona, Coco, Zoya, etc, etc. After get their WC even easier. If kiasu, then make next day booking. No need 2 or 3 days in advanced la. They will forget.
Old 18-09-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Firstly there's only one or two ang pais , the rest hard to book because business good because now lesser girls but even more customers.

Anyway, who must book 2 days in advanced? I find texting in the morning usually assures me a slot later in the day. If they really busy on the day, the most next day have slots to book. No need 2 days la.
fO
So far most of the girls was same day booking for me - An Ran, Fiona, Coco, Zoya, etc, etc. After get their WC even easier. If kiasu, then make next day booking. No need 2 or 3 days in advanced la. They will forget.
Are there even 2 Ang Pais? If so who might they be?!
Old 18-09-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
Are there even 2 Ang Pais? If so who might they be?!
You say leh.

Consider the fact that the likes of Xiaoyu, who was relatively low-profile six months ago, can get fully booked everyday these days... Going by this, she's an ang pai now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1