The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Manage to get tru the 1178 c.s , standby 830am and call, after 15mins wait, they pick up..
Checked with them, those with Thai wife visa and no intend to leave the Kingdom, can just proceed to reapply a new one as per date stated in passport stamp..basically can ignore the news about renew visa by 26th sept..
Its for those foreigners who's visa has expired and cannot leave the kingdom due to covid19 travel restriction and they have visa exemption till 26th sept..so by the mentioned date they need to reapply a new one or leave before 26th sept..
i always try called 1178 within 5 min pick up liao..
Great that u get your answer...
today i went to apply the 1 year extension using 40k baht / month...
and the immigration there ask for some coffee money
i was like shocked.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
i always try called 1178 within 5 min pick up liao..
Great that u get your answer...
today i went to apply the 1 year extension using 40k baht / month...
and the immigration there ask for some coffee money
i was like shocked.
you never point to the sticker label on the partition door. NO UNDERTABLE MONEY ALLOW...

I'M CIM KING
Old 11-09-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Quote:
you never point to the sticker label on the partition door. NO UNDERTABLE MONEY ALLOW...
🤣😂🤣 if he does that.. later they tell him “sorri you have to apply using 400K baht in bank, that’s the only option we accept”
Old 13-09-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oforo View Post
Lately i getting interested in laos girls leh cuz they working in Thailand n beside the passport they are just same thai to me leh. 55555 they speak thai so i no need learn new language liao.

So I should find a thai girl who live at border of laos then also find a laos girl who live near that border also.
just go laos to find la
cheap cheap
laos girl skin fair fair one and young girls everywhere
but chio ones quite hard to get, must early early go snatch before those china men go everyday
no need change laotian kip, can use thai baht in laos
go there eat thai food or vietnam food very nice
Old 14-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no wor.. i just pay lor..
Old 14-09-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

He give money over the table, so it's ok

Quote:
Old 15-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no wor.. i just pay lor..
so hows your driving license?

I'M CIM KING
Old 17-09-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
so hows your driving license?
get liao.. valid for 2 years
finally.. now is settle the visa extension..oct go back immigration again
Old 17-09-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Actually I also start to look at elite visa liao. 100k per year... Right now using Non O... every year must renew, every 90 days report... not to mention about the humongous paperwork to submit.

WP and Visa with multi entry plus undertable also about 30k liao. Every month income tax about 2,800 x 12 = 33,600 + 30,000 = 63,600. Save that 36,000 worth the trouble or not.
Old 18-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Visa extension... Did you try go apply for the new TR visa which gives 90 days for first application, then can renew for another 2 times, total 3x90days=270 in a year...the bill for this has already been approved two days ago...

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-09-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Actually I also start to look at elite visa liao. 100k per year... Right now using Non O... every year must renew, every 90 days report... not to mention about the humongous paperwork to submit.

WP and Visa with multi entry plus undertable also about 30k liao. Every month income tax about 2,800 x 12 = 33,600 + 30,000 = 63,600. Save that 36,000 worth the trouble or not.
Non O , Thai wife?
Seriously, Thai Wife visa is the best to use among all...after 3 years and on the 4th you can apply for PR status already(condition apply)...but to own preference..stay on under Thai wife visa or apply for PR...
Elite 500k thb for 5 years is more suitable for single or those dont want any string attached and wish to stay in Thailand for long without much hassle...

I'M CIM KING

Last edited by draven78eric; 18-09-2020 at 12:36 PM.
Old 18-09-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Non O , Thai wife?
Seriously, Thai Wife visa is the best to use among all...after 3 years and on the 4th you can apply for PR status already(condition apply)...but to own preference..stay on under Thai wife visa or apply for PR...
Elite 500k thb for 5 years is more suitable for single or those dont want any string attached and wish to stay in Thailand for long without much hassle...
Eh... sorry ah... Not non O... normal workpermit visa is what huh? Non B? Sian ah next 2 months must renew again liao.
Old 18-09-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh... sorry ah... Not non O... normal workpermit visa is what huh? Non B? Sian ah next 2 months must renew again liao.
You should held 12 months working visa and work permit. Conditions with 4 local staffs.

Initially issued 90 days Non-B visa then apply work permit and working visa for 1 year. (working in BOI company can get 2 years work permit and working visa, if not wrong)

Renewal documents quite a lot need to submit.
Just renewed mine last month...

Good to have passport valid > 12 months when renew.
As working visa follow your passport expiry date if passport valid < 12 months.

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 19-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
normal work permit is just WP ,,,the company apply you the WP for you they need to have the quota 4 thai -1 foreigner...renew in yearly basis...
this is the most bo hua in my opinion..becos need to waste personal tax, insurance, min waages and etc...but still to own preference ...no worries...
back to basic, any visa or ways to able to stay long in Thailand is good..
dont care is black cat or white cat, can catch mouse is a good cat

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-09-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Visa extension... Did you try go apply for the new TR visa which gives 90 days for first application, then can renew for another 2 times, total 3x90days=270 in a year...the bill for this has already been approved two days ago...
That visa you need to get out of the country and come in again.
I applied marriage visa extension. 9 October go back immigration office again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1